It is Truly Black Tuesday.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

It is "Black Tuesday."

Thanks to BobC for the appropriate name for this day.

Even if Ramsey does not win it is still a dark day. Why? Because today John Ramsey should be hanging his head in disgrace instead of being courted by the media.

When Ramsey announced he was running I thought that finally the "watchdog" media would print the truth.

Several people, along with myself, have sent out press releases to the media in regards to www.supportramseyTRUTH.com

In the beginning I spoke to many reporters. Several from national "respectable" publications. They contacted me. Sometimes several times. I held out hope that their interest would result in someone printing the truth.

With the exception of the Gaylord Herald Times, not one reporter printed anything about Ramsey's lies.

Here the press had the perfect opportunity with the JonBenet Ramsey Foundation. It was a total farce that the Ramsey's lied about. A direct reflection on just what type of person John Ramsey really is. Yet the press refused to run with it. In fact, they totally ignored it.

John lied about being exonerated. "nuff said.

John used the federal judge's decision in a boldly unethical way. He leaves the impression that the civil case mattered. The press was presented with the truth about the judges decision and it was ignored.

This was such a golden opportunity for someone to step up to the plate in the media and do the right thing. It didn't happen.

After a flurry of interviews I did in the beginning, things died down. I did do a very extensive interview with a large newspaper just last week. I was so certain this was "THE ONE" that would finally print the truth. Nothing. Nada. Not a word printed about Ramsey's lies.

Yes indeed. It is "Black Tuesday." Instead of John's lies being exposed and slinking off into the sunset he has a real chance at winning.

I swear to God these people must have sold their soul to the devil.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Uhg.

3. Tricia

This is the crap I am talking about.

This is from the Chicago Tribune. You would think this reporter would get his a$$ and take 5 minutes to investigate Ramsey's claims.

JonBenet, 6, was found beaten and strangled in the basement of the family's home in Boulder, Colo., on Dec. 26, 1996.

Boulder police said early on that John Ramsey and his wife, Patsy, were under an "umbrella of suspicion," while the Ramseys insisted an intruder was responsible. The Boulder district attorney took control of the investigation last year and agreed with a federal judge that the "weight of the evidence" was more consistent with the intruder theory.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0408030199aug03,1,6574244.story

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

You mean like this reporter who also didn't do his homework Tricia?

Damsels in distress
    By Alex Johnson
    Reporter
    MSNBC
    Updated: 5:21 p.m. ET July 23, 2004

Shelton Sanders called his father the night of June 19, 2001, to let him know he was driving home later than usual after helping out with planning for a bachelor party. It was the last his father, an influential county magistrate, ever heard from him.
    ...snip

Two bright, ambitious students at the main state university disappear in the same town, under similar circumstances. One of them becomes “an inescapable name and face,†in the words of The Greenville News. The other is largely forgotten. No one can say why with absolute certainty.

But there is one unavoidable difference between the two cases:

Dail Dinwiddie is a white woman. Shelton Sanders is a black man.

What about everybody else?

It’s the same in the national media, too. Whenever a missing person becomes a continuing news story, she is almost certain to be an attractive white girl or young woman:

Molly Bish. Carly Brucia. Rachel Cooke. Audrey Herron. Polly Klaas. Chandra Levy.

Kristen Modafferi. Kimberley Pandelios. Laci Peterson. JonBenet Ramsey. Audrey Seiler.

Dru Sjodin. Elizabeth Smart. Linda Sobek. Danielle van Dam. Brooke Wilberger.
    ...snip (emphasis mine)

Rachel Cooke (and some of these other young ladies) has had very little national media and her father has worked his butt off for the local media she has had.

I am unclear why he listed JonBenét Ramsey among missing persons cases. As we know, JonBenét Ramsey was found murdered in the basement of her own home on December 26, 1996. She was initially reported as kidnapped but several experts have stated it is their opinion that the ransom note submitted by the Ramseys was in fact part of the "staging" of JonBenét's murder.

Mr. Johnson wants to chatter about biased media but he is guilty of it himself - big time!

What ever happened to ethics in journalism?

Reporters use to take pride in checking and re-checking their facts. They always made sure their i's were dotted and their t's were crossed before they submitted their stories and they did so and still made their deadlines without the technology we have today. Have we become totally blasé about honesty and integrity as a society today?

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Don't be discouraged, guys. It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings. If the fat lady doesn't sing today, she will in a few months.

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Patsy's gonna sing?

C-R-A-Z-Y...I'm crazy for thinking he'd win...la la la

7. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

My impression is, and has been for some time, is that the Ramsey
    case is relegated to the next generation. To bring out the truth
    now would be a huge embarrassment to LE and media with no
    justifiable explanation in sight. So, the con continues to keep
    from the con being exposed. After the principals are no longer in
    sight, the next generation can talk about the truth without
    reservation.

Given the number of media contacts made by persons on this forum
    and by other sources, they are, indeed, informed. I can think
    of no reason for declining to print the truth except as stated
    above.

WY, I sure do hope you are correct and in a few months, it will
    all come out. On the other hand, looks to me like the fat lady
    has gone on a diet and no one is going to sing. I sure would love to be mistaken.

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I wasn't referring to the case, EW, I was referring to the election. I meant that even if Ramsey wins the primary, he still has to go up against the democratic choice, and I don't think he will win that one.

I agree with you that the case will be solved in another generation. By that time John and Patsy will either be dead or older than dirt.

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

We've had a lot of issues on our ballot today...my husband and I cancelled each other's vote out on every candidate and amendment I think. We've never been so divided before. Right after we voted, I swear dozens of people showed . For once we got lucky and had no line. Unbelievable.

I think the voter's in John's district don't really want him...if nothing else they are probably tired of hearing how the public, LE and press have hounded the 'poor' Ramseys. He's not really given any details on his plans if he wins, he spent all his time proclaiming his innocence.

10. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Oops, I misunderstood. I stand corrected.

My understanding is that the area is heavy Republican. It he does win the primary, it will be interesting to see how many besides Bradstreet will jump ship telling John what they think of him.

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Quote: "My impression is, and has been for some time, is that the Ramsey case is relegated to the next generation. To bring out the truth now would be a huge embarrassment to LE and media with no justifiable explanation in sight. So, the con continues to keep from the con being exposed. After the principals are no longer in sight, the next generation can talk about the truth without reservation."

If the authorities in CO don't stop the citizens of Boulder from killing off their children and getting away with it, there won't BE a next generation to take up the issue of justice (without John Edwards' channeling that is).

12. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Somewhat better article

JonBenet's Dad In Tight Mich. Race

(CBS/AP) John Ramsey, father of slain child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, is in a close race with three other Republicans for a state House seat in Michigan, according to a poll taken last week.

Voters go the polls today to decide the winner of the GOP primary. A win in the primary is virtually tantamount to election in the heavily Republican district in northern Michigan.
    ...snip

The poll's margin of error of plus or minus 5 percentage points meant the four leaders were in a statistical dead heat.

Nearly four in 10 voters said they had an unfavorable impression of Ramsey, while about three in 10 viewed him favorably, Sarpolus said.
    ...snip

Ramsey says he hasn't sought national media attention and has rejected most interview requests from outside the district. Instead, he has focused on grassroots organizing, fundraising and local issues such as economic growth.
    ...snip

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/08/03/politics/main633681.shtml

13. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:lier: What is Larry King Live?

14. BobC

Good God.

15. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

Tricia - don't worry!

It IS going to happen one of these days. Maybe the press is waiting until he gets elected, I don't know, but it WILL come out eventually.

It will happen.

16. Show Me

Tricia....it's GOLDEN Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Tricia

LOL. Thanks Show Me. I needed that.

18. BobC

Yes it is, Showme! YAY!

19. Show Me

I was upset when I read the thread yesterday morning, so I had to do a 'John Ramsey' news search on Goggle and lo and behold the Rams lost....of course I couldn't wait to post the good news!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice