Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 1000 Sparks
    The Vapors?????? I hate that chit.

Tristan, try again. I'm sure it was an oversite.
    BWHAAA, I just hate it too when I get The Vapors!

I am sure is was just a slight error on the part of Patsy. She would never intentionally leave FFJ out of her book.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Ok. My mistake. There is a very good reason why FFJ was not in Patsy's web book. I am still trying to figure out just what the hell I am suppose to do to get listed in this booklet.

I didn't read the fine print.

Seems we have to be in the Michigan area and..well here. You read it.

We only need the city name(s), not street address(es). Searchers should be able to get the rest of the information they need from your website. If you are not in our service area (see Locations List), you can be listed free of charge only if you buy a display advertisement (see Enhanced Listings). If you are physically located in one city (your FREE listing), but you service other cities, you may "purchase" additional cities for $35 each. Of course, if your city or town IS in our service area, but not on our list, it will be added.

** Your FREE listing includes only one category (see Category List). If you would like to be listed in more than one category, check out the Enhanced Listings page. If you submit more than one category here, we will use only the first one listed until payment is received for the additional category(s). Just before or just after you make your payment, please go to the instructions page to give us specific details about your order.

http://www.webbookusa.com/getlisted.htm

Got it? Good.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Default Got it?

I don't.

Whew...good thing it's because we are not based in Michigan. For a moment I thought it was because 'justice' isn't in the Ramsey's vocabulary.

The update on the website is awesome!

If Patsy was bitten by the political bug, does that mean they are going to leave up the ten billion signs for next time? Weather might get to them, better put some umbrella's over the signs.

I predict John will sue all the voters in Michigan who didn't vote for him, there by creating more jobs in the court system. lololol

They haven't even updated their supportramsey website, like in thanking their supporters, etc.-- what gracious losers usually do in politics.

Hey, does anyone know how much that position pays per year? I am just wondering why an "impoverished" man would put out $60,000 of his own money for a job that pays $50,000.....and does he legally get to keep what's left in the kitty?

Good question, Sabrina. I would like to know that information too!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    If Patsy was bitten by the political bug, does that mean they are going to leave up the ten billion signs for next time? Weather might get to them, better put some umbrella's over the signs.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

No update yet on the LOSER'S web page. Gee what's keeping them? With the campaign over yah think they'd have a lot of time for a simple update like:

We lost and it's alllll Yob's fault. Where's our lawyer?

How insulted John must feel....spent more than the other candidates combined, did grueling interviews with LKL and Couric, garnered more newspaper articles....and the swine didn't vote him into office.

I absolutely love the sneer Patsy was giving John in the photo...it's priceless...pure Patsy. She looks like she wants to beat the crap out of John for losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Regardless of the outcome of the race, she said, she and her husband will stay involved in politics.

"We've been bitten by the bug," she said.
    Well, why I am I not surprised?

Every election is primarily a popularity contest, and Patsy wants to be popular. As someone else said, it is the ultimate beauty pageant.

"Bitten by the bug" usually refers to some hobby that takes hold of you, and becomes something of an obsession. So basically, Patsy is saying running for political office has become her hobby, and she is going to pursue it with a passion. Patsy loves the limelight, the networking, the crowds of people, the media, the expense accounts, and most importantly, the feeling of being somebody.

Patsy likes to think of herself as John's "Jackie Kennedy." The problem is ... John is no JFK. He's arrogant and wooden and has nothing to offer politically but his infamous name.

It will be interesting to see what happens next, but I predict John WILL run again for some political office. He has the network in place, and he spent close to a quarter million dollars for that network. Besides, Patsy's been bitten by that bug. She needs, and wants ... Victory!

IMO