John Loses the Race:Detroit Free Press

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

JOHNNY BOY IS A LOSER!!!!!!!!
    ----------------------------------
    http://www.freep.com/news/latestnews/pm20984_20040804.htm

Ramsey's campaign manager said negative media publicity had been a detriment. He also said Elsenheimer and Ryan had attacked Ramsey -- unfairly, in his opinion -- on the question of residency.
    ----------------------------------

Good article on the campaign. Way to go Tricia and all. Wonder if Jayelles can get this news while she is on vacation.

Unfortunately Patsy claims they have been bitten by the bug and will probably moved to some new 'home' and campaign again.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Before the campaign closed up shop, Ramsey and key campaign officials could be seen through the window of their office huddled around a computer screen.

A sign hung on the front door read: "Sorry, no media allowed in the offices -- no exceptions." When the campaign staff spotted reporters and others looking in the window, they pulled a drape over the door and plastered the windows with red, white and blue Ramsey campaign posters.

"It's kind of like pulling the shades over the cadaver," said a Ramsey supporter from Charlevoix, who declined to give his name.

Patsy Ramsey was the most upbeat throughout the evening.

Regardless of the outcome of the race, she said, she and her husband will stay involved in politics.

"We've been bitten by the bug," she said.

3. Tricia

This was way too close for comfort. John only lost by a little over 500 votes.

To ACR and WY, who worked their butts off on www.supportramseyTRUTH.com I thank you. :bow: :bow: :bow:

4. Show Me

I can imagine some poor die hard reporter outside campaign headquarters knocking on the door and yelling. "Subtract."

Who was the poster who said something like: 'John is Flushed Away In the Race'? Were we doing headlines? It was a funny comment.

It's time for fun, wish I didn't have to work, unlike University students, we have to use our computers to work at work, and can't surf the net and threaten people with lawsuits.

Save some celebratory wine, champagne or beer for me folks!

5. Show Me

ACR and WY....you ladies ROCK!!!! You are both awesome....if not for the websites I think John might have fooled and lied to folks enough to win the race.

We are not worthy of you ladies....

(Think John and Patster might move to Bolder? Yah know, their new 'home'?) lol

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Do not let Tricia kid you, Show Me. She did all the hard work, (make that Tricia and ACR.) All I did was edit what Tricia wrote. She worked HER butt off on the website.

Well, folks, now that it's over (hee, it's really over), and the Ramseys, through their campaign manager, have already begun to blame negative media attention for the loss, I wonder whom they will try to sue first. Afterall, John's got to make a living somehow now that he's lost his bid on this job. Maybe he'll have to get a real job for a change, ya think?

In the light of this important Ramsey loss, I hope FOX takes advantage of the loss and fights the lawsuit all the way into court, because they will win, if they do. The Ramseys' carefully-orchestrated house of cards may only be beginning to fall.

7. Watching You

I forgot to ask, are they bleeding at the swamp? I refuse to go there, because I can't stand stink. Someone will have to report to me.

8. Tricia

WY, you are right on the money.

Ramsey will blame anyone but himself.

It's laughable that Yob is claiming the "negative campaign" of John's carpetbagger issue is the cause of the loss.

DUH. Ramsey is a carpetbagger.

I don't hold out any hope that Ramsey will blame www.supportramseyTRUTH.com darn it.

Sue, Sue, Who is Ramsey going to stand there and sue...heh

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

They bleed? No, WY, they have already moved on -back to Steve Thomas.

Nice to wake up and read some good news!

10. Watching You

They are cutting up my man, Steve, again? You know what? Who cares? Steve Thomas is the only one who had the guts to blow the whistle on the corruption in Boulder. Those who love to put him down for that can't stand the truth, and they are not fit to polish his shoes.

Steve Thomas is welcome in my home any time. So are the Fleet Whites. That the Ramsey lovers hate them only deepens my respect for Steve and the Whites.

Evil will always try to overcome right, but right will always win in the end. Wait and see. I only hope I'm alive to see it.

11. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaw

Made my day !

Thanks Tristan, ACR, and you too WY. GREAT JOB !

Don't think for a minute your articles/website didn't make a difference ! :bowdown:

12. Tricia

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE August 4th, 2004

tgrif@xmission.com
    Support Ramsey Truth.com
    www.supportRAMSEYTRUTH.com

John Ramsey Loses Bid for Michigan State Legislature

After losing by a little over 500 votes, John Ramsey has to close down shop and go home a loser.

Support Ramsey Truth.com and Forums for Justice.org would like to congratulate Bellaire, Mich., attorney Kevin Elsenheimer, on his primary election win.

The Detroit Free Press is reporting that John Ramsey’s wife Patsy is saying that regardless of the outcome of the race, she and her husband will stay involved in politics.

"We've been bitten by the bug," she said.

Support Ramsey Truth.com would like to suggest to the Ramseys that if they had shown as much enthusiasm and willingness to talk to authorities during the first months of the investigation into their daughter’s death as they have in this primary, perhaps the killer might be behind bars. Instead, the Ramseys hid behind their lawyers and did not meet with Boulder Police until a full four months after the murder of JonBenet.

Instead of spending tens of thousands of dollars on this campaign, perhaps John and Patsy could have used that money to start a website in honor of their daughter JonBenet or used the money to fund the now defunct non-profit JonBenet Ramsey Foundation, a foundation the Ramseys promised would help other children but, in fact, did little.

John Ramsey claimed that JonBenet gave him a “platform to run for office.†We strongly disagree. The murder of JonBenet gave her father the name recognition to run for office. As far as a platform to “help others,†John Ramsey had that already. He could have done what many other fathers before him have done without running for office, fathers like Marc Klaas and John Walsh. Instead of actually using JonBenet’s “platform†to help others, he used it to try and further his political career.

We invite you to check www.supportramseyTRUTH.com and www.forumsforjustice.org for updates concerning this and other cases, including the soon-to-be-exposed documentary filmmaker Michael Tracey and his partner, Ramsey private investigator, Ollie Grey. We will expose their latest failed attempt to accuse an innocent man of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

More to come…

tgrif@xmission.com
    Support Ramsey Truth.com
    www.supportRAMSEYTRUTH.com
    www.forumsforjustice.org

13. Watching You

:toast: Great job, Tricia.

I am going to love seeing the truth come out about Tracey and his sidekick, Ollie Grey's pathetic attempts to throw another innocent man under the bus.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Tricia for setting up the "truth thread" and everyone else who contributed.

This jumped out at me from the Free Press article. I see it caught your attention too, Tricia!

Don't know about the "WE"VE BEEN BITTEN BY THE BUG"....or "SHE" has been bitten by the bug (?), because Patsy was getting all that attention again. As long as Patsy has admiration of a crowd, it will keep her on top of the hill. I quite believe the Ramseys will stay involved in politics, because I cannot see them being involved in a "Save the Children of the World" charity.

15. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

You would think a genuine Ramsey supporter would have been capable of a somewhat more sensitive metaphor than that.

16. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

You write truth. This was never actually John's run; it was Patsy's excuse to order up thousands of t-shirts and banners like in the good ol' days when she had free reign over the Access Graphics expense accounts and could throw $30,000 company parties. I hope John feels his $60,000 present out of his own pocket to Patsy was worth it.

17. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

In The Case of the Best Man Wins.....

we can certainly not discount the importance of the Ramsey Truth website in getting the truth out there for the Michigan voters to use in making their voting decisions.....My personal compliments to Tricia, ACandyRose, and WY for doing what the mainstream media failed to do....Getting the truth about John Ramsey out to his voting public....Truly a public service.....

As much as we all love to hate politics, it is a way of life in our democracy....This arena should always be reserved for stable, upstanding, and qualified candidates, not people "bitten by the bug"......Local politics in any state seriously effect peoples' lives and should never be entrusted to candidates with questionable pasts or who are, even though they and their attorney deny it, still under the umbrella of suspicion in a murder case....

There are plenty of ways to serve ones fellow citizens, all one is required to do is to look around, there is need everywhere.....maybe not the excitement and recognition of politics, but genuine avenues for public service.....One would hope that John and Patsy Ramsey with their expressed desire of doing something positive with the rest of their lives would extend themselves in volunteer service to their community and spend those future campaign dollars on useful public works...

Good to see American politics working as it should where the best man for the job wins...

Voyager

18. Tez

Tez Member

ACR, WY, and Tricia THANK YOU! Thank you for having the courage to expose John Ramsey's lies. You are heroes! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I am looking forward to Tracey and Grey being exposed next.

I was happy to see that the people of Michigan voted for the best candidate in this race.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thank you, Tricia, WY, and ACR

You did a wonderful job on supportramseyTruth.com. I know you helped to inform many Michigan voters with this website. You got thousands of hits, and had no small influence on the outcome. :star3d: :star3d: :star3d:

Once again, the internet becomes an outlet for truth, proving that dishonest and immoral people will find it harder and harder to get away with their lies, spin, and evasion, in spite of the biased Larry Kings of the media world.

Ramsey was under the mistaken impression that he would have no real opposition, what with the entire Charlevoix Yacht Club backing him.

Surprise, surpise! A forum founded in memory of his daughter JonBenet, and dedicated to justice for victims, made certain that the truth about the suspected childkillers would reach the electorate.

Bravo, FFJ!!!

20. Tricia

Oh my friends. I have just received some distressing news.

You know Patsy's new business? The one where she puts together a book of websites? Much like the Yellow Pages? You know that thing?

:cry: I went to Patsy's site and added our website to the list of sites to be in the webbook. www.forumsforjustice.org. I did this very early on. Our name should be in the "F" section. I put there. I swear I did.

The webbook came out and guess what?

FFJ IS NOT LISTED!!

I must go lay down. I feel like a case of the vapors is coming on.

Dear Lord there must be some MISTAKE. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN.
    ;) ;) ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice