Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Great job, Tricia.

I am going to love seeing the truth come out about Tracey and his sidekick, Ollie Grey's pathetic attempts to throw another innocent man under the bus.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Thank you Tricia for setting up the "truth thread" and everyone else who contributed.

This jumped out at me from the Free Press article. I see it caught your attention too, Tricia!

Freepress:

Patsy Ramsey was the most upbeat throughout the evening.

Regardless of the outcome of the race, she said, she and her husband will stay involved in politics. "We've been bitten by the bug," she said.

Don't know about the "WE"VE BEEN BITTEN BY THE BUG"....or "SHE" has been bitten by the bug (?), because Patsy was getting all that attention again. As long as Patsy has admiration of a crowd, it will keep her on top of the hill. I quite believe the Ramseys will stay involved in politics, because I cannot see them being involved in a "Save the Children of the World" charity.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    "It's kind of like pulling the shades over the cadaver," said a Ramsey supporter from Charlevoix, who declined to give his name.
    You would think a genuine Ramsey supporter would have been capable of a somewhat more sensitive metaphor than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Don't know about the "WE"VE BEEN BITTEN BY THE BUG"....or "SHE" has been bitten by the bug (?), because Patsy was getting all that attention again. As long as Patsy has admiration of a crowd, it will keep her on top of the hill. I quite believe the Ramseys will stay involved in politics, because I cannot see them being involved in a "Save the Children of the World" charity.
    You write truth. This was never actually John's run; it was Patsy's excuse to order up thousands of t-shirts and banners like in the good ol' days when she had free reign over the Access Graphics expense accounts and could throw $30,000 company parties. I hope John feels his $60,000 present out of his own pocket to Patsy was worth it.

Default In The Case of the Best Man Wins.....

we can certainly not discount the importance of the Ramsey Truth website in getting the truth out there for the Michigan voters to use in making their voting decisions.....My personal compliments to Tricia, ACandyRose, and WY for doing what the mainstream media failed to do....Getting the truth about John Ramsey out to his voting public....Truly a public service.....

As much as we all love to hate politics, it is a way of life in our democracy....This arena should always be reserved for stable, upstanding, and qualified candidates, not people "bitten by the bug"......Local politics in any state seriously effect peoples' lives and should never be entrusted to candidates with questionable pasts or who are, even though they and their attorney deny it, still under the umbrella of suspicion in a murder case....

There are plenty of ways to serve ones fellow citizens, all one is required to do is to look around, there is need everywhere.....maybe not the excitement and recognition of politics, but genuine avenues for public service.....One would hope that John and Patsy Ramsey with their expressed desire of doing something positive with the rest of their lives would extend themselves in volunteer service to their community and spend those future campaign dollars on useful public works...

Good to see American politics working as it should where the best man for the job wins...

Voyager

Talking

ACR, WY, and Tricia THANK YOU! Thank you for having the courage to expose John Ramsey's lies. You are heroes!

I am looking forward to Tracey and Grey being exposed next.

I was happy to see that the people of Michigan voted for the best candidate in this race.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Thumbs up Thank you, Tricia, WY, and ACR

You did a wonderful job on supportramseyTruth.com. I know you helped to inform many Michigan voters with this website. You got thousands of hits, and had no small influence on the outcome. :star3d: :star3d: :star3d:

Once again, the internet becomes an outlet for truth, proving that dishonest and immoral people will find it harder and harder to get away with their lies, spin, and evasion, in spite of the biased Larry Kings of the media world.

Ramsey was under the mistaken impression that he would have no real opposition, what with the entire Charlevoix Yacht Club backing him.

Surprise, surpise! A forum founded in memory of his daughter JonBenet, and dedicated to justice for victims, made certain that the truth about the suspected childkillers would reach the electorate.

Bravo, FFJ!!!

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Oh my friends. I have just received some distressing news.

You know Patsy's new business? The one where she puts together a book of websites? Much like the Yellow Pages? You know that thing?

I went to Patsy's site and added our website to the list of sites to be in the webbook. www.forumsforjustice.org. I did this very early on. Our name should be in the "F" section. I put there. I swear I did.

The webbook came out and guess what?

FFJ IS NOT LISTED!!

I must go lay down. I feel like a case of the vapors is coming on.

Dear Lord there must be some MISTAKE. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

OMG, I don't know how we will recover from the snub, Tricia, especially since JR sent the Ramseys her 2 cents. Maybe it's just an oversight, ya think? Perhaps we should e-mail her and ask if she just forgot to list FFJ.

Is the swamp listed?

Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Default FFJ Not Listed?

The fact that FFJ is not listed in Paty's website directory is sure indication that the Patster knows who we are and what our focus is right? I'd take this as a compliment Tricia my dear....You are a true BEE STING in the Ramsey's side (or hide!) as you wish!

Go have a good nap Tricia, you deserve some rest after your labors...your work is done here....well, at least for today! Congrats....

Voyager

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Well fiddle dee dee........

Maybe it's in French?

Or a certain someone sure isn't a gracious

RR

Default omg

The Vapors?????? I hate that chit.

Tristan, try again. I'm sure it was an oversite.