Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Another John's a loser headline: RMN

http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/lo...085945,00.html
    ----------
    Can't get enough of those "John is a Loser" headlines.

From the article:(I remembered to post this disclaimer, this time Elles.)

The problem for Ramsey was that they (voters) knew who he was, but they didn't like what they heard," he said. "They couldn't get past the baggage, couldn't get past his history.

-----------------
    My opinion: And WHO passed out copies of DOI and spoke of the murder on national TV and ran on the platform of his daughter's death? sure as heck wasn't Garfield. Ramsey logic is sooo skewered.

Guess their little sympathy ploy and drama mama Patsy's histrionics worked against them, big surprise there. Not.

This should be a wake-up call for the Ramseys. Just because their mouthy lawyer from Atlanta and a misled judge say they are cleared doesn't mean the public believes it. The Ramseys are guilty of believing their own PR. Big mistake.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

RR, the article is from last night. John has offically lost.

BUT, only by a bit over 500 votes. He might demand a recount.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

That's okay, Tricia. Then he can be humiliated twice instead of once. :stretch:

---Kahlil Gibran---

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default I know that, Tricia.......

I posted the link so that someone in authority around here could post the new picture of the Ramseys.........where Patsy is giving one of those looks to John.

Hint, hint.

RR

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    I posted the link so that someone in authority around here could post the new picture of the Ramseys.........where Patsy is giving one of those looks to John.

Hint, hint.

RR
    Ok, got it. Here you go. From the Associate Press it's "THE LOOK."
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Cool Thanks, Tricia!

Is it just me or is that a classic "if Looks Could Kill" moment captured?! All Patsy wants is to be Mrs. America's Princess but all of the manufactured Pity in the World can't buy the crown.

I do hope the Winner is a Blonde.

RR

You mean Miss PrissyMouth, RR? Yep, it's THAT look, all right.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Default Get this!

I'm listening to a local radio talk show and they just "announced" that "JonBenet Ramsey is a loser"...

I looked at the radio as if it would do something, when it hit the announcer what he'd said, and then hastily added, "uh, make that John Bennett Ramsey is a loser, that's John Bennett Ramsey...is a loser."

Once he got the name right, I relished the announcement!

I just came back from my vacation in Vegas and what nice news to return to!

BTW, the Star Trek convention was there along with their new exhibit "THE BORG INVASION"

I had to laugh every time I saw the BORG, thinking of you guys. I hope to develop the pictures soon and if they are really good, I'll e mail them to Tricia to post.

Thanks to Tricia and all of you for all your hard work in your efforts to educate the Michigan voters. You guys rock!

Ramsey had cited his daughter's death for giving him a "platform" to run for the legislative seat in Michigan, saying that the event has given him compassion for victims of violent crimes and that he hoped he would be able to do some good with the rest of his life.......

....He noted that in a recent interview with Deborah Norville on -MSNBC, Ramsey didn't talk about the issues in the campaign at all, but spent all his time talking about Colorado and the slaying of his daughter.

..."You got to put that issue to bed. It's something that you put to bed in 30 seconds," Ballenger said.....
    How typical!

Then, in other articles, the Ramseys and Yob will blame "negative press"!

Once again, it's always "other people's fault" for the things that happen to the Ramseys.

Hey John, did you ever think that maybe the voters of Michigan voted for another candidate because you weren't the right man for the job? Now that's a novel idea!

It was John who used JBR as a "platform" and then complained that the murder put him in "negative press".

Oh well, maybe the OTHER candidates can find John a job! John spent his campaign talking about creating jobs when he couldn't find one for himself. Let's see what he does now and if he finds himself a job. You'd think that with all his bragging about being a CEO and a brilliant businessman, he could achieve gainful employment. You'd think that, at the very least, he would open his own business and stop blaming everybody else for his unemployment.

No Camelot for you Patsy!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Barbara: "Oh well, maybe the OTHER candidates can find John a job!"

What I've thought for the past several months is that maybe the Reverend should find him a job.

I guess they could always move to Cass County, Texas, well known for people getting away with murder - and one doesn't even have to be rich.