Another John's a loser headline: RMN

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_3085945,00.html
    ----------
    Can't get enough of those "John is a Loser" headlines. :flipper:

From the article:(I remembered to post this disclaimer, this time Elles.)

The problem for Ramsey was that they (voters) knew who he was, but they didn't like what they heard," he said. "They couldn't get past the baggage, couldn't get past his history.

-----------------
    My opinion: And WHO passed out copies of DOI and spoke of the murder on national TV and ran on the platform of his daughter's death? sure as heck wasn't Garfield. Ramsey logic is sooo skewered.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Guess their little sympathy ploy and drama mama Patsy's histrionics worked against them, big surprise there. Not.

This should be a wake-up call for the Ramseys. Just because their mouthy lawyer from Atlanta and a misled judge say they are cleared doesn't mean the public believes it. The Ramseys are guilty of believing their own PR. Big mistake.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

RR, the article is from last night. John has offically lost.

BUT, only by a bit over 500 votes. He might demand a recount.

5. Watching You

That's okay, Tricia. Then he can be humiliated twice instead of once. :stretch:

6. RiverRat

I know that, Tricia.......

I posted the link so that someone in authority around here could post the new picture of the Ramseys.........where Patsy is giving one of those looks to John.

Hint, hint.

RR

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ok, got it. Here you go. From the Associate Press it's "THE LOOK."

Attached Files:

8. RiverRat

Thanks, Tricia!

Is it just me or is that a classic "if Looks Could Kill" moment captured?! All Patsy wants is to be Mrs. America's Princess but all of the manufactured Pity in the World can't buy the crown.

I do hope the Winner is a Blonde.

RR

9. Watching You

You mean Miss PrissyMouth, RR? Yep, it's THAT look, all right.

10. Ginja

Ginja Member

Get this!

I'm listening to a local radio talk show and they just "announced" that "JonBenet Ramsey is a loser"...

I looked at the radio as if it would do something, when it hit the announcer what he'd said, and then hastily added, "uh, make that John Bennett Ramsey is a loser, that's John Bennett Ramsey...is a loser."

Once he got the name right, I relished the announcement! :clap:

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I just came back from my vacation in Vegas and what nice news to return to!

BTW, the Star Trek convention was there along with their new exhibit "THE BORG INVASION"

I had to laugh every time I saw the BORG, thinking of you guys. I hope to develop the pictures soon and if they are really good, I'll e mail them to Tricia to post.

Thanks to Tricia and all of you for all your hard work in your efforts to educate the Michigan voters. You guys rock!

How typical!

Then, in other articles, the Ramseys and Yob will blame "negative press"!

Once again, it's always "other people's fault" for the things that happen to the Ramseys.

Hey John, did you ever think that maybe the voters of Michigan voted for another candidate because you weren't the right man for the job? Now that's a novel idea!

It was John who used JBR as a "platform" and then complained that the murder put him in "negative press".

Oh well, maybe the OTHER candidates can find John a job! John spent his campaign talking about creating jobs when he couldn't find one for himself. Let's see what he does now and if he finds himself a job. You'd think that with all his bragging about being a CEO and a brilliant businessman, he could achieve gainful employment. You'd think that, at the very least, he would open his own business and stop blaming everybody else for his unemployment.

No Camelot for you Patsy!

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Barbara: "Oh well, maybe the OTHER candidates can find John a job!"

What I've thought for the past several months is that maybe the Reverend should find him a job.

I guess they could always move to Cass County, Texas, well known for people getting away with murder - and one doesn't even have to be rich.

13. Watching You

Whatever happened to John's consulting jobs? Wasn't he supposed to be working for someone in Mexico or something? I don't know, because I really don't care.

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

The Ramsey's typically blame others for anything that goes wrong, let's watch them blame JonBenet for his loss....

They really are loosers.

Hey Barbara! We are planning a trip for our son's 21st BD to Vegas and he wants to see the Borg Invasion so I'd love to see your pictures!

15. Watching You

Hey, I resemble that remark, Barbara, especially since you are every bit as BORG as we are and damn proud of it, I suspect.

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile

But of course WY,

I am proud to be BORG and especially proud to include all of you as my family of BORG!

17. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Patsy expression in the photograph suggests that maybe she or John stepped in something on the way to the podium. :beagle:

jus' sayin'.

:dogpee:

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well WY, I think he wanted to consult on THAT CHILD'S case with Keenan, but she bowed out when he said he would have to plead the 5th. And here we questioned Keenan's integrity!

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Many Thanks to Tricia,

and the good people here and at other forums who helped to educate the Michigan voters about John Ramsey, via Letters to the Editor and emails to reporters, etc.

Tricia, I do believe your website and other initiatives helped create that 500 vote margin.

Thanks especially to Aurora, who reminded everyone at the campaign kickoff, that John and Patsy Ramsey are STILL under the Umbrella of Suspicion!

20. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

The picture of Patsy sneering at John is priceless!!!!!!

John can't sue anyone in this race....he's the only one who kept bringing up JonBenet's death. I wished I could have heard the radio announcer's mess up....too funny!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice