Now What?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

OK so now John has lost the election. That is great news although I think a little part of me is VERY disappointed that he will not be continually in the spotlight and always more or less available to the media for ALL kinds of questions. But that's okay. Easy for me to say back here in Brooklyn, NY where he wouldn't be making the decisions for MY community. I applaud the voters of Michigan for using their senses and questioning the self promoted abilities of John Ramsey.

The politics had taken the spotlight for quite some time and since we were all distracted (as the Ramseys love to do), I will ask:

What happened with Michael Tracey?
    What is happening with Mr. Gigax?
    Where is Mr. Tracey now and how is he and IS HE dealing with the scrutiny of his farce of a program?

Has anybody kept up with that fiasco?

Hopefully, Gigax doesn't let this one get away

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

uhhh Babs--nobody in the media was asking him any questions. I couldn't help but notice. That murdered little girl was the ten ton elephant in the middle of the living room and nobody seemed to want to broach that uncomfortable little speedbump in this "candidate's" past. It's pretty infuriating.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey Barbara,

I think I can answer your questions.

First, I don't think Ramsey is through with politics. Not at all. The very close showing in this race will inspire him. Although he was arrogant enough to say he would be surprised if he didn't win. I think he was shocked to the core when he lost.

His campaign manager is a very well connected politically. I am certain they have bigger and better plans for Mr. Ramsey.

For this reason I am going to keep the www.supportramseytruth.com site up and running.

As far as Gigax and Tracey, I can assure you that this outrages attempt to libel an innocent man is not going to be forgotten. We are just getting started as a matter of fact. Keep checking this link for updates.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5150

Remember one of the keys to this fraud is the full cooperation of Ramsey P.I. Ollie Gray. Lou Smit denies he was involved but that's a bit hard for me to believe.

A complaint has been filed in Great Britain against Tracey with the government agency that oversees broadcasting. It seems the people in GB don't take kindly to liars and frauds. They are investigating.

As far as Mr. Gigax goes I don't want to comment on his plans right now. He is innocent and has been told so by Tom Bennett of the Boulder D.A's office. Bennett told him he was NEVER a suspect. Ever.

4. Barbara

Thanks Tricia,

I knew YOU wouldn't forget, but was wondering if anything was happening with Mr. Gigax and Tracey.

With the Ramseys, every time they throw out a distraction, their wrongdoings tend to get "forgotten" on "other" websites (assuming that they are ever acknowledged in the first place of course).

It's been very quiet about Tracey and Gigax from those who thought the case was nearly solved.

Seems Candy is helping the RST by throwing focus back on Steve Thomas who is no longer is involved in this case. :bsflag: :fishslap:

I think she and others would do more beneficially if they focused on the here and now and the players that ARE involved.

Thank goodness for you Tricia, ACR, WY, and all the others who keep this case on track!

5. BobC

Lou Smit wasn't involved? That's a real knee-slapper.

6. Tricia

My point exactly BobC.

For the TV ad someone used a picture of Lou Smit to promote the crock. I guess someone at the British version of TV Guide just pulled his picture out of their behind and decided to use it.

Barbara, thanks for the kind words. Along with the people you mentioned I would like to point out that it's all of you, as in posters at FFJ, that help keep this case alive. I am so grateful that everyone takes time out of their busy schedules to help out.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Candy hates Steve Thomas cause he ignores her.... besides she's got to go psycho on someone, and it ain't us guttergossips this time.

I really hope the British get Tracey and his lying slimy crockumentary. IMO...this is part of John's work to 'clear' their names so he could run in this election.

8. BobC

Candy doesn't hate Steve Thomas.

9. Barbara

Then what is her obsession with both SteveThomas and Fleet White?

It is my understanding that they both have snubbed her attempts to speak with them about the case.

Tricia,

While I appreciate your thanks to myself as a poster in this case, there is no way I could possibly pat myself on the back even in the same room as those of you who actually take the time and expense to get the truth out.

You all are truly awesome!

10. Tricia

I would say calling someone a liar and a coward is the same thing as hating them. Something Candy does over and over to Thomas. Out of the blue.

Read the rants at CS. It's scary. Now she is saying White has " a lot to hide" blah blah blah.

If she doesn't despise Thomas and White then I don't know what her tirades are all about.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Lol!

Now THAT's a knee-slapper! If you post that she doesn't Love Lin Wood, I may wet myself.

RR

12. Show Me

If Steve and Fleet are hiding from Candy who can blame them? She's probably got her junior reporter badge on, microphone in hand chasing them.

Candy was :(:(:(:(ed off when Steve like someone else's (can't remember who did it) website and Candy was scooped....she is a woman scorned. And she wants revenge for what Thomas did to her ego.

Fleet did the same thing to Candy, refusing to talk to her. Rather than respect a private citizen's RIGHT to privacy, Candy can't let it go....

What I don't understand is when did Candy dump Darnay for Woody? Is the Darnay-Candy romance truly over? Is Woody Candy's new lawyer hero?

Woody I don't think Candy's infatuation will last long...I bet she's got her eye on Geragos!

13. BobC

OMIGOD!! My back is to the wall!

14. Tricia

We love you BobC. :martini:

15. Show Me

Don't worry, I know you like Candy....just stay where you are...it's safer!

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Now Bob......

Just because your back's against the Wall doesn't mean that I do not adore you any less - even if you are hiding that cute :behind: of yours.

Lucky Wall.

:angeldev:
    RR

17. BobC

Hey!!!

18. Tricia

Never in my life have I ever wanted to be a wall....until now :stretch:

19. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Oh Lord, y'all Get a room.

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I had the same thought as BobC, but he beat me to the punch.

By the way Bobby, what the heck have you been ingesting today? ;-) Candy doesn't hate Steve Thomas? She has spent the better part of the last few years excoriating him on any forum that will have her. A woman scorned, you know ...

But, I digress.

The media never DID ask any questions of the Ramseys, and it looks like they're never going to. It was the elephant in the room, the cadaver in the room, and the media just ignored it.

There was little media scrutiny of the Ramseys, and I daresay, if John had been elected, the pattern would have continued. They have no interest in asking the tough questions, and no interest in justice for a little girl whose remains lie abandoned in Georgia.

IMO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice