Under That Bus Over And Over Again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Now that the election is over, the Tracey bullsh!t has died down, there are some posters who are back to trashing Steve Thomas and Fleet White.

They can't seem to understand why Fleet hasn't joined the circus known as the JonBenet Ramsey case to their own satisfaction.

Fleet White will testify and speak TO THE AUTHORITIES when and if the time comes in a courtroom for him to do so. He is not about to discuss what he feels with forum posters (got that Candy?) and is not about to give up what he knows so that these sideshow lawsuits can line the pockets of other people who seem to need the $$ from a dead child. I applaud Fleet in his willingness to serve jail time rather than be a part of it all OUTSIDE THE LEGAL SYSTEM FOR JON BENET!

Besides all the things we know about J&P throwing the Whites under that famous bus, with Priscilla being the "type" to own a stun gun and Priscilla having the same jacket as Patsy, etc., etc. here's another reminder:

From the NE book (paperback page 316)

This is John talking about the ransom note:

Maybe one day Fleet can have HIS day in court! Hopefully as a witness in the RAMSEY MURDER TRIAL!

Is it any wonder Fleet White refuses to discuss case?

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh, Barbara

Please don't make me venture into ArchiveLand to pull Candy's posts where she fully explains exactly why Fleet has taken the stance that he has and why she agreed with it. Same with Steve.

CarNay is - simply put - a Double Agent. Always has been - always will be. I mean, if you were going to be sued for a ton of money, wouldn't you sneak Darnay in the backdoor to be the opposing counsel before a real attorney took up the cause?

RR

3. Barbara

RR,

No need to go to archiveland. I rarely, if ever these days venture there. I don't have the time, nor the energy. That's why from time to time I'll come on to ask questions. I know how time consuming it is. I will take your word for it that Candy at one time defended both Fleet and Steve. Of that I have no doubt

Now as far as Darnay, I agree about the double agent substance. Oh, how I was fooled by him like so many others. The only good thing I can say is that now that Joel Steinberg is out of prison, he is being cared for by Darnay. If he finds himself in trouble, let's hope that he asks Darnay to help him out. :)

That will fix Joel Steinberg for good!

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Candy defended Fleet and Steve until they blew her off and refused to allow her into their lives. Candy PM'Sed a lot less back then also.

I'd still like to know what Candy thought of her hero Darnay bringing baby killer Steinberg home in a limo....is that why she dropped Darnay like a hot potatoe? Or did Sydney, sick of the ****, tell Candy to fluck off?

5. Barbara

I just thought of Darnay's next gig:

Rumor has it that Suddam Hussein is looking for an American lawyer.

That would be the nicest thing he could do for this country!

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

RR, I hate to make you but.....maybe seeing the posts will make them stop this crap.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Fine.

But it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Stay Tuned!

RR

8. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Funny that you mention this, ever since the beginning it has always been in the back of my mind. Only bad thing is there is no proof, unfortunately. One thing I do know is that lousy excuse of a lawyer did more harm then anyone can imagine. To my opinion on purpose and with some secret agenda.

9. Barbara

RR,

As long as you're at it, perhaps you can find the post by Candy where she states that she was HAPPY to go to one of John's political functions to hand out handwriting samples for Darnay, but her schedule wouldn't allow it or something to that effect.

I'd like to place that side by side with her posts bashing those who would interfere with the campaign.

I tried to search and I'm still looking, but can't remember which forum she posted that on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice