Is this legal?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Candy wrote:

Sure hope it's legal for you to do so. I personally will be watching and I sure hope you can explain where you got your information and from which judge.

More from Candy:

OTOH, is it legal for you to stalk and harass him? Maybe the BPD will intervene on his behalf against you. Perhaps a lawyer or two on Fleet's behalf will put you in your place.

Gutter gossip!

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

This is beyond bizarre. BobC have you seen this?

Barbara you are right. Candy is the one doing the stalking here.

Fleet White didn't kill JBR. He and Priscilla didn't leave Boulder. They have had the dignity to stay and fight for a special prosecutor among other things.

This behavior is beyond my comprehension.

3. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Don't get it!

What the hell is that all about? Why can't they leave that man and his family in alone.

Is there any use in doing such evil things? Just because the man doesn't want to talk as he doesn't trust those who run the show (sorry can't really call it an investigation). I think I would do the same thing if I were in his place. He knows extremely well that everything he says would go directly to the Ramsey's and their shady lawyer!

Where comes this the sudden hatred directed towards this man from?

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

SOMEONE Said this to me before.........

"What you are saying about speaking out against the FW haters is "if I don't do it, who will", is a hallmark of all the great posters who are brave and think on their own. JW is so cliquish that you are right, unless more different type of voices are heard there, it is not an effective place to seek justice. I see this more or less to different degrees at all the anti-Ramsey boards. There is just about ten percent now of what I consider intelligent posters on the case. You are one of them and I am really thankful you are out there and I always look forward to your posts, and your bravery."

I'm proud to say that my feet are still firmly planted rather than tapping all over the place.

RR

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Sudden? Oh...no. It's been going on for years. You wouldn't believe the viciousness that has been directed at Fleet White and anyone who dared to challenge the bullchit aimed his way. Sudden? :nono:

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

River Rat, just who could have sent you that wonderful email?

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It wasn't mame.

RR

8. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Sorry J_R, I should have been more clear I guess. I do know that all about the bashing of Fleet White that happened some years ago. At a certain point I saw so many people trashed, that I no longer could bring myself to post or even read at forums. It just made me sick, or in other words the whole thing got to me.

But now I see those, including a Candy, who used to worship Fleet White turn against this man and his family for, at least to me no apparent reason. So I no longer get it.

So guess you will have to be a patient with me till I am able to catch up with everything.

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Here come da judge!

The "judge" candy is "working with" is probably Judge Demento from Annapolis.

ROFL! Candy is soooooo delusional. :highfive:

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

What Candy probably meant to say was that she was calling and writing the judge, harassing the chit out of him/her, demanding that these things be released. Candy has a delusional way of thinking that writing letters and calling people is "working with" them.

She's freaking whacked in the head.

SYLVIA!!!! I've missed you, lady. So glad you're here.

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

WB Sylvia! So glad you're here. I've missed your sweetness and sharp perspective.

Is Candy's conduct legal???? Since when has that ever stopped her???? My guess is "the judge" will take out a restraining order if she keeps "working with" him/her! :troll:

12. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Hi WY, missed you too! And believe me I do know she is creepy (hmm understatement)...hey I had my share of her in the old days at CS. Using people......geez I was still green when I came to the forums. Okay, learned my lesson and am wiser now. :D

Thanks DejaNU, glad to be back!

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hey Sylvia! Good to see you again. Yeah, suddenly Candy desides she hates FW, why I don't know, must have something to do with Woody or Darnay or Fleet telling her to fluck off.

Imon joined Candy....and Candy's getting worse. Sometimes she doesn't make any sense.

14. Watching You

Imon's as unstable as Candy is. Now she'll probably have another meltdown and demand that Tricia spank me and remove my post, tsk tsk. All her threats didn't exactly rock anyone's boat here. I guess she thought we'd all get real scared. I don't scare easy, she ought to know that by now.

:kilroy:

:freecs: :freecs: :freecs: :freecs: :freecs: :freecs: :freecs:

15. Watching You

OMG, call 911. Someone sucked out Imon's pea brain; what's left is stuck on Replay, and she's posting the same post over and over again. Her obsession with candy has made her easy prey for the brainsuckers.

Where's Harry Potter when you need him?

16. Show Me

Bad news WY...Harry Potter has turned Imon into a parrot.

17. Watching You

Mouthy parrot at that.

18. Show Me

What's really freaky, is Candy's constant threats....Woody's gonna sue Tricia, WY, JR and the Gutter Gossip Gang, and who all else I can't remember. She's post this over and over for years. Yet Candy can't get it thru her head, just because she WANTS Woody to sue someone, doesn't mean he's going to do it.

I'm sure Woody is completely involved with the Kobe case and could care less.

All the LE are laughing at us.....the most ridiculous statement Candy has made in a while.

Are all the individual LE emailing or phoning Candy and saying..."Hahahaha, guess what I read today on FFJ?" Uh huh....rigggggghhhttt. Don't cha know the LE don't have any crimes to solve, family life or interests beyond the JonBenet case. Instead they scan the forums carefully looking for our posts to provide their daily laughs. (Guess the LE lack any sources for jokes too.)

If the LE are sooo involved in the Gutter Gossip Soap opera, IMO, they are placing bets on Candy's monthly meltdowns.

Doctors can prescibe medication for the blow ups...no need to take it out on Tricia and the others.

As far as Tricia labeled as a 'control freak'. Candy is one of the biggest control freaks to ungrace the internet. Anyone preaching to me on what I can or cannot post on case. Who claims to have 'phone conversations' and 'insider' info from the various lawyers, LE, etc., and only hir information is correct and no one else knows anything about the case....control freak.

Candy's biggest problem now is she only has Imon to worship her...and thus her venom.

19. Watching You

I think Candy is mentally ill (not to mention terminally stupid), and Imon knows it. It's the only thing that explains Imon's illogical support of Candy's rages and offensive attacks against other posters. Imon knows, and she has compassion for Candy because of her condition, so she has taken to being her defender, because she feels sorry for Candy.

OR

Imon is as crazy as Candy is.

It has to be one of these two, because Imon is dead wrong in defending Candy's actions and trying to turn the blame on others who are NOT to blame.

Imon would do well to mind her own business. Seriously. And, the new poster Jean Gage, would also do well to mind her own business, because she is starting to get on my nerve with her moronic posts.

Hey, groo, all I did was ask if all posters were going to be treated equally, and you banned me. You didn't stop me, though. I still think you are a moron. Stop those fools Candy and Imon from destroying CS, because they sure as hell are doing that.

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I think Imon has no choice but to be Candy's staunchest defender. Both of them have been banned and run off almost all of the forums. CS is all that's left for both of them

Imon would have to change her name once again to post and that, at this point wouldn't be enough as most forum owners know who is really who

It is my firm belief that Candy is the financial backing behind CS. There is no other explanation for her being allowed to make some of the posts she makes.

Candy is easy to please and Imon knows exactly how to do that. All it takes is a post after every Candy post, thanking her and praising her. Then all Imon has to do is stalk every poster who questions Candy and scold them. This impresses Candy and keeps Imon on the forum.

If CS or Candy turns on Imon, where would she go? She has burned all her bridges

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice