Unbelievable! Ramsey web site hasn't changed since election!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I just took a gander at www.supportramsey.com thinking there would be SOMETHING new about the election since it's been a week. Nope. Not one word has changed since the last date of Sunday, August 1st.

The lack of current content is even more unbelievable since Patsy's bussiness is a web-based enterprise. To maintain it properly, she would have to be on the Internet everyday.

Apparently, the Ramseys have abandoned the web site. The pattern continues.

IMO

2. Tez

Tez Member

I'm sure they are just mad because they didn't win the race. Of course, they will blame someone else for this "oversight."

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Look how easily they give up on a project.

No "Thank you" to their volunteers. NOTHING.

Just like with their daughter.

They used her name until they didn't need to any longer. Then left everything in the dust.

I am proud to say that thanks to ACR's hard work, www.supportramseytruth.com was updated within 24 hours of the polls closing.

I wonder if we should put up a thank you to John's supporters since he hasn't.

4. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

But, but what ever happened to their statement in the Detroit press?

Ah get it another lie....oh well isn't the first one! :D

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh, you guys are so unkind. Don't you know the Ramseys are grieving? You know how long it took them to be able to speak with the investigators when their daughter was murdered - something like four months? You know losing the election was excruciating to them - it will probably take them at least a year to cope with their grief.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

:jumpie: :jumpie: :jumpie: :jumpie: :jumpie:

I'm loving this one, Tricia. You are such a thorn in the Ramseys' :loser: side. I'll bet they would like us all to drop off the face of the earth.

That's likely not going to happen.

8. Tez

Tez Member

Tricia,

Very nice, I am sure they will appreciate you thanking those poor people for all of their hard work since they aren't able to. Thank you Tricia for being so nice and kind!

9. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

I am sure they will be extremely grateful :laughup:

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Tricia!!!! That's the only public thanks the Ramsey volunteers will get!

I do lovvvveee this sentence....After losing by a little over 500 votes, John Ramsey has to close down shop and go home a loser.

Amazing isn't it Cherokee...the Ramsey's have no time to update the website...you think they are busy taking down all the vote for John signs?

The Ramseys just don't get it. You have to back up your words with action.

11. Show Me

Still no update. How lazy can you be? Patsy better not be in charge of John's political website, it doesn't look good for her new web based business....

Anyone want to place a bet on when the site will either be updated or go 'poof'?

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

My bet is it will just go "poof."

Why go to the trouble of thanking people, and being gracious in defeat, when you've got more important things to do ... like wallow around in self-pity.

IMO

13. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Well first of all they thinke are superior to everyone...hey the supporters were obliged to support the almighty Ramsey. So why thank them?

Being gracious is not something that comes up in their mind, it isn't even in their dictionary!

Yup, they are sooo good in wallowing around in self-pity. You see that one right!

14. Show Me

I'm surprised John isn't suing the other voters.

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Ramseys are crass.

They are such lowlifes, not even acknowledging all their campaign volunteers on the website with a "Thank you" and "Well done".

Nouveau-riche slobs.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ears.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice