1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Groo, you are a liar.

You did not ban me for "going off topic." You banned me for objecting to Candy's abuse of other posters and because you couldn't stop me from objecting to Candy's abuse. Now you and your puke assistant Imon want to talk about me there where I can't answer?

You need to get a grip on things at CS, groo. It's a cesspool of filthy lies created by Candy and of assaults against good posters like Tricia. You, as usual, have your head buried up Candy's butt.

I think the fumes have really gotten to you, groo. The insanity continues at CS.

Hey Imon. I got banned from CS for speaking up against Candy's continued abuse. You got banned from FFJ for being a backstabbing b1tch.

2. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

:D Are you angry WY?

Hell leave them in their madness, I reckon no one will take them serious anyhow!

3. Watching You

:D

Not yet, Sylvia.

4. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

:D What angry? LOL

5. Watching You

I blame groo for the awful place CS has become. She's the one who could stop Candy and Imon's abuse, but she instead blames everyone else.

$$$ talks, bullsh1t walks. It's a sick place to visit these days, all because of Candy, Imon, and groo's unwillingness to punish the real abusers there.

6. Watching You

I guess it's okay if Candy calls Tricia a liar, right, groo?

But, if Tricia now comes back and defends herself against Candy's accusations, Tricia will be the troublemaker. Right, groo?

Just another shining example of groo's unfairness at CS.

BTW, does anyone know what the hell Candy is crapping about, now? She is so freaking weird, no one could understand her convoluted posts.

7. Watching You

Oh, sorry. That should have been, "nobody could understand her convoluted posts" except Imon.

Here are examples of posts "on topic" at CS.

Imon
    Member # 658

posted 08-09-2004 11:45 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by candy:
    Tricia is a liar. It was hir who went to groo, and said this, among other things. The one out to murder the truth the most about both of them, the one with the one of the biggest mouths at the public forum screaming he never leaked:

Candy has accused Thomas of not only leaking to the tabs but taking money. I am asking her to source it. How pathetic. I sourced it already repeatedly. Hir is trying to murder the truth about this man again.

She has proven to me, she is a liar. Why she comes here, I don't know. Oh, wait, yes I do.

--------------------
    This is JMO and can't be copied in whole or part elsewhere without my permission.

Posts: 1222 | From: USA | Registered: May 2002 | IP: Logged

candy
    Member # 311

posted 08-09-2004 11:38 AM
    Tricia is a liar. It was hir who went to groo, and said this, among other things. The one out to murder the truth the most about both of them, the one with the one of the biggest mouths at the public forum screaming he never leaked:

Candy has accused Thomas of not only leaking to the tabs but taking money. I am asking her to source it. How pathetic. I sourced it already repeatedly. Hir is trying to murder the truth about this man again.

8. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

WY,

I hate to see you so angry, especially over THOSE people.

You represent what is fair and true and you are interested in getting justice for a murdered and horribly abused six year old child. They represent whatever get's the most hits on their site, even if it means lying and creating havoc for people to read; believe it or not some folks actually get something out of badmouthing someone who can't stick up for themselves.

$ does talk, we know that well from watching John and Patsy 'move on' when both should be moving into jail cells to rot.

I KNOW CS is hella nicer to the people who donate money or are allianced somewhow; I posted there too and found that some people were just too arrogant to bear.

There were several posters there that I also got along with as well, I just got sick of the backstabbing and the talking chit to pass the time; when nothing was going on with the case and hits were low; I laid low because I knew I was a target like every other newby there.

9. Watching You

JustinCase - believe it or not, I'm not angry. I'm just playing right now.

I don't, however, take kindly to people lying about me. If I have to draw blood on them, figuratively speaking, I can do that. The last time I did it, Imon melted down, Candy disappeared for a few days, and groo had to go with her, of course, because of where her head is.

My focus is JBR. However, nobody lies about me and gets away with it. That's just the way it is.

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I would ignore Candy if she wasn't so sick and out for revenge.

Look at what she has admitted to.

*Working with the judge concerning Fleet White. Getting the judge to release documents concerning Fleet White. Documents that Candy thinks will reveal something "important."

*Contacting Larry Mason and Beckner trying to get the investigation report concerning the leaks released to her. All in an attempt to destroy Thomas.

This is sick. This isn't a search for the truth. It's a vendetta.

Groo shared an email I sent to her with Candy. Nice. Real professional. Anyway I posted the whole email then Groo locked the forum down. Good. Maybe Candy will get her rabies shots and quit foaming at the mouth trying to ruin innocent people.

There are plenty of guilty people in this case and Thomas and White are not among them. They are the good guys.

11. Watching You

12. Watching You

Oh, excuse me. Tricia was posting the same time I was and got hers in first.

Sue me.

Tricia, insanity reigns supreme at that forum. It just gets worse and worse. I'm sick of it.

13. Watching You

OMG, Imon's jealous of Tricia because she thinks Tricia has a lot of money and therefore "buys" people.

WTF, Tricia, who you buying, girl? If you're all that flush, how about slinging some of that cash my way, haha. I need a new car.

Oh, wait. I just bought a new car. How about a new house?

14. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Good! And don't stress too much about it, but certainly do stand up for what is right and what you believe in. :whipit:

"Candy disappeared for a few days, and groo had to go with her, of course, because of where her head is":behind:

I'm still laughing too hard to respond! You should use this as your sig!!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2004
  15. Watching You

Imon, Imon, everyone knows you are Rachel at Purg. Candy outted you there, hahahahaha.

You're such a liar, Imon.

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You got it WY. One story or twleve. LOL

I don't know what the hell Imon is talking about. I don't know where she gets the idea that I have "money."

One time she even said something about my father giving me money. Something along those lines. That was weird.

Here is the deal. I work. I do. I have worked since I was 14 years old. Not always full time but always worked. All the money I have I have earned. Except all those times I won the lottery. heh.

What was it she called me? Spoiled baby? LOL. If only you really knew Imon.

Excuse me. Daddy's on the phone. Wants to deliver another check.

I wonder if the whole Internet is for sale...hmmmm

17. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Hey keep the car part in LOL, I need a new one! :D

No, seriously they are just completely nuts and are exposing themselves, half of the time I don't even understand what the hell they are talking about.

18. Watching You

Sylvia, believe me, I know they are nuts. Furthermore, I know the best thing any of us could do would be what I have done with the swamp - not go there anymore. But, when they are trashing Tricia, who is the absolute best, and they are trashing FFJ and its members, and nutjob is going off on FW and ST, it's more than I can swallow all at one time. It's like being inside a looney bin to read there, anymore.

Groo can't blame me anymore, because I can't post there and wouldn't if I could, because groo showed me her true colors. It is the intention of Candy and Imon to run everyone else off that forum, and groo is aiding and abetting them. Abuse is abuse, and groo is an enabler. I used to think Imon was one of Candy's enablers and I still do, but it's even worse than that. Imon is just like Candy - sick in the head.

19. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

They will continue to do so no matter what, because they are completely nuts, consumed by hatred and jealousy because they do not have the life they want to have. They blame everyone for their own failures. Fact is they are responsible for their own twisted way of thinking and living.

Yes I also hate to see innocent people being trashed, just because I seems to please some sick perverted minds. You know I stopped posting for a long long time because of all the innocent people who were being trashed. I just don't like it, worse I hate it. But like I said elsewhere I am not even able to follow their twisted posts half of the time. They make no sense at all.

Oh well then in the end it will be one nutcase talking to the other nutcase, if they run everyone of that board.

I know both are sick and actually I can't figure out who's sickest, and I really mean that.

20. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Hey, I finally figured out what they have in common with the Ramsey's, it's always someone elses fault

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice