What a foul thing to say and think.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Freebird, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

This was posted at the 50 buck chicken ranch. I have to say this is the most disturbing thing I've read and it sums up nicely just exactly what the RST has been aiming for all along.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying this I personally will be here on this forum till the day Jonbenets killer is behind bars. I'm not going to give up demanding that Justice be served even tho her parents and RST want us all to just get on with our lives.
    Good Lord I'm so disgusted I'm speechless.

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Hey Susan Bennett aka Jameson some of us really care that a 6 year old child was murdered in her own home on Christmas night and that justice has not been served. As Freebird says, we will be here until her killer is brought to justice or h*ll freezes over, which ever comes first. How we are financed is none of your d*mn business but for sure we haven't sold our souls to the freaking tabs.

BTW, h*ll will freeze over before I ever pay someone $50.00 a year so they can tell me what I can and can't post. I am grateful that there are people like Tricia out there who are upfront and honest about the cost of running a forum and who believe in the first amendment.

:takeabow: Tricia!

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WTF? What is this "so well funded" crap. How in the hell are we "well funded?"

Is someone getting the greenbacks and not telling me? Come on..give it up.

When did it become a bad thing for so many to care about a murdered little girl?

When did it become a bad thing for someone to run a forum so all the people who care can have a gathering place to talk and to seek justice?

What is this crap all of a sudden about money and me? Something is up.

4. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

This person is delusional!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#e7e7de><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=left width="50%" rowSpan=2>Saluda

Member since 1-18-04

</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=right width="50%">08-10-04, 09:19 PM (EST)</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#e7e7de><TD align=right>[​IMG] </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD width="100%" colSpan=2>13. "My thoughts"

In response to message #12
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

I really think it needs to be considered that there is some kind of big $ source behind the BORG.

The Ramsey case really is OLD NEWS on the news-wires, and recently it has gotten just the barest press on the AP wires - John's running for office, for example, got a little.

Also, there is no RATIONAL reason for BORG to be going on and on for so long now, or for BORG to be so well funded, this long after JonBenet's death.

There IS good reason for jameson's forum to be funded. It's because the forum participants pay for it. There are some old timers here, and it doesn't cost much. It is because the Ramseys are innocent. Pure and simple.

jameson got some $ by selling some tapes or transcripts or something. Frankly, I don't give a hoot about this. I read all about it, and I decided pretty quickly that jameson was ok in what she did. I am sure that she has had plenty of expenses, not the least of which was keeping the information that she has SECURE, not to mention the security and safety of her family, with all those vicious people out there.

Just my guesses, but I can think of a LOT of other costs that jameson has had.

jameson has done more to work FOR FREE for justice for JonBenet than anybody, including Lou Smit, not counting JonBenet's family. Anybody who doesn't see this just has not been paying attention or just doesn't know, as Marvin Gaye said, "What's goin' on?"

5. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The poster Saluda is Susan Bennett:[/font]

http://www.saluda.com/
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Since the turn of the century, Saluda, North Carolina has been a favorite vacation destination. Need an escape from the heat or a respite from the hectic pace of life? Long for peaceful tranquility, scenic beauty and fresh mountain air? Come discover one of Western North Carolina's hidden jewels."[/font]

Here's a map *Note the path from Hickory through Saluda, NC- See Marietta and Atlanta over there? I'll bet she chose this hat name specifically because she passes through Saluda to get to JonBenet's grave, AKA her second home...
    http://mq-mapgend.websys.aol.com/mqmapgend?MQMapGenRequest=FDR2dmwjDE%3byt2l%26FDJnci4Jkqj%2cMMCJ%3aHOEvq%3ba8s90b%3a%29r2glzy%3a%26%40%24%3a%26%40b%3ada8%3aqa8%3aTD%15JFE%3aHOHQJ%3ba8lly2%3a%29raxqfr%3a%26%40%24%3a%26%40%24w9f2%3a%2aE%14QXO%2axdzygg%40%5fg9aa01%40%24%3a%26%40%24%3a%26f2w1%40%3aHO%1593bdWik1mf%3bNSC%12JDBJ%40bs1a8w%26%3dyllw15%26%3db%3ala%24n9%40rw%26u1%3a9w%2455%401w%26w2%3a9y%24s%26wy%3a14%24lgz%24%2eq%4025g%40%5flg%40and%40rn%26u2s%260a%3a908%3a%29z%24n5w%24%2e9z%24nl0%24a5%4025d%402a%26ur2%26f7%3a1at%3a5f%24ldz%24sh%40a20%40z2%26uy5%26%3dra%260yn%2647%3aqry%3aly%24xqa%24nl0%24lqz%24n1%4025h%40%5fnd%4025h%40251%40%5fn96%24x9%40%5f50%40bn%26%3d2ll%40aw%26%3dz0%26u2n%26%3dzx%26z8%3a9u%24n1f%24x0%40zg%26ut%3al6%24g%264y%3a9%408l%26f%24a%26z8%3a0a%24wl%408x%26u25%26z1%3a14%24ad%40ba%26u82%26utw%26u8%3aq4%24lur%24gg%402ng%40bw%26fb%3a9r%24n1a%240d%40tg%26u7n%26ua5%26rz%3a0r%24l5%402wq%40%5fx%26a2l%26at%3a9ab%3a0a%24gg%40tl%26uta%26utx%260ra%26utg%26ual%26fb%3ada%24nl4%24l1%401a%26ra%3a96z%3ah0%24nu0%24nuf%24n1y%24nua%24g1%40za%2648%3aqf%240u%40r0%260z%3adu%245l%40rw%26yy%3alw%24s9%4080%26y2%3a%29ua%3a10a%3a0a%24xuy%245g%40a0q%40%5flg%40851%40r2%26uzg%264z%3a1wz%3a%29w2%3ahf%24%2e9wa%3aq4r%3a%29uas%26a8s%26%3da%3a9yt%3a9r%24s1f%24n%26y8%3a16%24%2e1y%24nuu%24%2e1a%24n5%40rg%26%3dt%3aq4%24lu%4022%26yt%3a0%40bx%26u%24s9%40yw%26rb%3ad%40rx%26%3d8%3al4%24%2e9u%245l%402s%260a%3a9u%24xu%4025%26az%3a5%40aw%26ut%3aqf%24n5%40bl%26ut%3a16%24l0%40b0%26z%24s1%40%5fl5

6. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Of course Saluda is hirself. Who else is going to blow the :skank: 's horn for hirself other than maybe that poor thing that's dumber than a wart on a hog's :behind: ? Of course Ashley may be yet another one of Jammysue's alter ego's - who knows. JMH&CPO

7. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

JR,

Isn't it pitiful that Susan Bennett aka Jameson has to resort to saying nice stuff about herself using other hats? She has no real support so she creates the illusion of support, all these years I'll bet half her posters or more are her own created hats that she brings out for each of their special occasions.

Notice that Saluda joined on 1-18-04.

8. Tricia

Interesting that Susan Bennett tries to start this rumor of "big money backers" just when we are about to pulverize "Professor" Michael Tracey's credibility.

Here is the deal :skank:

The "backing" is from me and only me. I don't ask for donations. I own my own server because I want to. That way Susan Bennett can't annoy the shitt out of a hosting company.

I have a bill each month. It's a combo for FFJ and WS. That's it. That is the "big money" I have to spend each month. One bill.

What an idiot. Does Susan Bennett think because she is such a lying piece of crap about how much it costs her to run a forum that I am going to be the same way?

I'll admit. Zoomama did send me a couple of candy bars once. For Free.There. Now you know my dirty little secret. I am so ashamed. :fishslap:

9. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Perspective

Susan Bennett thinks that anyone who doesn't live in a rundown trailer park and makes money off dead children is wealthy.....

10. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Coming to a Theater Near You!

This Fall, the long awaited sequel to Dude, Where's My Car?

Dude, Where's My BRAIN?

Special viewings at seriously deep discounts for all those without gray matter who will rush to enjoy the many misadventures of two internet posters, Lost-It and Bent-It, and their pals, Suma cum Sadie, graduate extraordinaire of the worrld renowned Can'tFindMyAss School of Journalism, and Imoff, recent Atascadero escapee.

Ebert and Roper give it :flipper: :flipper:

11. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

This poster also claims that Jams has worked for free! what do you call the 40,000 that she got from just one piece of info sold to the tabs.

I can't imagine how much she''s recieved over the years that we don't know about.

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Wow. I must say I had a different reaction from all of you. I burst out laughing when I read Suzie Bennedict's latest; I mean, didn't it strike you as hilarious that Bennett could be judging RATIONAL? Like she even knows what the flipping word means?

And, how about the inane hypocricy of it all? All these years while Suzie Q has had her hand out collecting dues from her five or six posters and selling information to the tabs and also collecting money for "consulting," (omg, my side hurts from laughing so hard), FFJ has been chugging along without Tricia's having to collect money from the hood so her husband doesn't have to "pay the bills for everyone else." How about that Tricia? No one has to buy her way with Tricia - there is no favoritism shown here because someone contributed a lot of money. Tricia doesn't collect dues, then rudely refuse to refund the money when the poster doesn't conform to her opinions about the case.

No wonder it's so hard for Susan Judas Bennedict to understand - she simply does not understand the word, "selfless." It's not in her vocabulary. Everyone on this forum is a puzzle to her, because she can't figure out why we bother when there is no money or fame in it for us. She can't help it - she's always been about Susan Bennett. She is not capable of giving without expecting something in return. Sociopaths are like that. It's all about them, and they never understand people who are not like them.

It boils down to one thing - it's all about money for jammy.

Well, one thing's for sure, LOL. The Ramseys are not funding us. I suspect Bennedict's cash cow has dried up and she's wondering who she can sucker next. Maybe she can suck up to Mark Hacking now, although I don't think his people are looking to cover up for him, so her services probably aren't needed.

Look, you have to feel somewhat sorry for jammysueoffherrockerbennedict. Her (cough, cough)15 minutes was up years ago.. She's been kicking and clawing ever since to gain respect, but it hasn't happened, and it's never going to happen, because her character is non-existent. Greed is not a pretty attribute in anyone, and jammy sue has shown she will sell her best friend out to make a few bucks.

Some people snicker behind their hands at Susan Bennett, but I LOL at her ridiculous BS. No longer do I go there to read, because stupidity doesn't interest me, and everyone there is stupid. She is NOT going to have any effect on the outcome of the JBR case, regardless of what she thinks. She's got an ego almost as big as Lin Wood's, but she doesn't have the brains to go with it.

All her machinations that we look upon as outrageous and crazy will be looked at the same way if she is ever called to the stand to answer for her interference in this case, and make no mistake - she has interfered. I pray for that day, because I want to be there to see it. She is so stupid that she really thinks she can take on the big boys. Ya gotta see the humor in it, guys.

The bottom line is, yes she's vile. Yes, she's an idiot. Yes, she has brass balls. But, her game is over. Her forum is a lesson in 1st grade mentality. Her posters are rejects from the brain pool. Her motives have been obvious for years ($$$$). Her intense need to reach out and hurt innocent people is obvious. Her me, me, me attitude is so obvious in this statement:

As if the only RATIONAL thing is for RST (but not pro-justice posters) to be going on and on for so long now, for them to be so well funded, this long after JB's death.

It's just another stupid statement by Susan Bennett. What else did you expect?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2004
  13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Okay everybody we are officially on a Code Red Skank Alert. Hey Sex Glove Girl you sure are better funded than we are ever since you stabbed your supposed-to-be pals in the back by selling those stories to the tabs --you know the same tabs you pretended to despise? I'm with everybody else here when I say I'll be here until whichever Ramsey killed that little girl IS BEHIND BARS. You got your blood money didn't you? Of course appealing to your conscience is laiming at a very small target so I won't bother but just remember that everybody knows that you are sick in the head, whacko, and your syncophantic love affair with kid killers like Westerfield and the R's is all the proof anybody needs. Of course you think it's strange that we'd show such tenacity in wanting to see justice for a murdered kid--how could you not?

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Bob, that has to be the best post you have ever made!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

15. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Bravo BobC! Great post. :takeabow:

Tricia Zoomama lives in the garlic capital - you sure you got the right person? Ghirardelli Garlic Chocolate could be an interesting combo I suppose. :laffbig:

16. Tricia

BobC, damn I'm glad you posted that. I know you want to throw in the towel like the rest of us sometimes but you always come back.

Thank you.

:hug:

JR, garlic chocolate is very tasty. Honest.

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Susan Bennett isn't qualified to say the word "rational," much less use it in a sentence.

The obviously irrational sociopath opens her mouth and says there is no reason for us to be "going on and on for so long now."

How's this for a reason, Susan? How about ...

it bothers us the Ramseys are guilty, yet free, because THEY were "so well funded"?

And here's Susan's game plan. She's trying to cast aspersions on Tricia (and the BORG) by hinting there are dirty deeds being done for MONEY. There is a diabolical plot somewhere to bring the Ramseys down ... and SOMEONE is paying for it.

Sorry Susan. The fact is ... some people care enough to invest their own money in a worthy cause ... but that's something you wouldn't understand.

Now, if we're going to talk about being "funded," let's follow the money ...

Susan Bennett sold out to the tabs for over $40,000 (that we know of).

Susan Bennett charges her demon offspring hats (and a few others) $50 a year to participate in a dead forum.

Tricia doesn't charge a dime for hundreds of people to participate in forums that are making a difference in the quest for justice for JonBenet and others.

It's pretty obvious who has the problem with MONEY.

Personally, I think JC's efforts (after being defrauded out of her $50) to report Susan Bennett to the IRS are starting to wear on Susan's little nerves. She's seems to be just tad sensitive about money right now.

IMO

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think so, too, Cherokee, plus I think she's run out of ways to exploit the Ramsey case for her own profit, except for her pathetic $50 dues from her five or six goons.

19. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Susan Bennett has once again revealed herself for the Attention Defecit Disorder sufferer that she truly IS, she cannot stand it when we get into stuff that actually looks like we'll be more 'famous' than her, that's all she cares about. Being known as the psycho who ravaged the JonBenet Ramsey case and got as close to John and Patsy as she could; that was her original intention.

She's afraid the BORG will get more attention than her. She's petrified that her handfull of REAL members will see she's a fraud and convert, she's also afraid to admit that her interest in this case goes WAY beyond any of us here; and way beyond any healthy activities we do to help-

She had a mission from day one,

Instead of trying to make friends and gain associations that way, she lied about her sex and created an pretty holey life to go with it, when that was exposed and she was losing friends she claimed to be an incest/rape survivor and proceeded to describe being taken out to a barn and having snakes laid all over her so she wouldn't fight being raped. This came from a book, I don't know which one but we know it came from a book; she lost that story as fast as she served it up because people questioned her.

THEN she decided it was time to become the Ramsey "voice of reason" ONLY after she realized she could not penetrate this investigation hoping everyone would feel sorry for her and treat her with some respect; something I hear she has a hard time getting from James P. I'd have divorced her long ago if I were him and knew even a tidbit about what she's been doing online.

Maybe it turns him on....

20. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Right on guys! I mean did I miss something here? Has Jonbenet's killer been apprehended? No. Nothing's changed since day one--so why would we stop caring? Because almost eight years have gone by without an arrest? PUHLEEZE. What would be TOTALLY irrational is would giving up just because so much time has gone by.

All the evidence in this case points to Patsy Ramsey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice