Patsy's Fuzzy Memory

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Nandee, Feb 9, 2002.

1. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

4 Q. Do you know whether or not JonBenet
    5 had either washed her hands or had either bathed
    6 or showered prior to going to bed that night at
    7 any time on December 25th?
    8 A. I can't recall.

NYL is asking if JB washed up before going to bed. If JB was carried from the car directly to bed, Patsy should have ansered NO.....

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Good Point Nandee

Did JonBenet have a habit of walking in her sleep to wash her hands? Heck no.

Patsy should have stated firmly No...she was carried to bed.

Patsy's fuzzy memory concerning who wrote the captions in JonBenet's baby book floors me.

What? You don't remember or recognize the handwriting in your daughter's baby book?

Guess that's the reason the intruder needed to be in the Ramsey's house for hours.... he was busy writing in JonBenet's baby book. The ransom note handwriting matches the baby book writing and .....TA DAH....he can frame Patsy.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Right

that photo album handwriting fuzzy memory really made me laugh. Patsy is no dummy - she didn't remember writing in the photo album. I can look at my own photo albums and recognize my own handwriting from years ago, but I can't remember the actual act of writing. Is this the way Patsy justifies the lie in her mind - she can't remember the actual act of writing?

Of course she recognizes her own handwriting, but since she can't remember the actual act of handwriting, she then justifies her lie by saying she can't be sure (because she can't recall the actual act) if it's her writing or not. Give me a freaking break - this woman is cagier than all get out, and she has been well-schooled in how to evade a question without actually telling a lie, even though she knows that's her handwriting.

Hopefully any jurors and the judge will be a little quicker on their feet than Patsy thinks they are.

4. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Funny Thing

She admitted to writing the cursive samples ... but her memory got fuzzy with the printed samples.....

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Unbelievable

I can't remember if Darnay asked Patsy, who pasted the pics in the album?

Patsy remembered the 'cursive' writing, and not the PRINTED.

Can you think of anything lamer?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice