Filicide, the more I read, the more I think about Patsy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JustinCase, Aug 20, 2004.

1. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

I'm SICK AND TIRED of reading crap like:

"No parent would do this" and "This isn't a parental crime"

"Filicide, the act of a parent killing a child, is the second most frequently committed crime among women in the United States of America. Women commit less than 13 percent of all violent crimes in the US."
    • Accidental, the most common, occurs when physical punishment goes too far. It can include shaken baby syndrome or Munchausen syndrome by proxy, a mental illness in which the mother causes injury to the child and then seeks medical attention.
    • Unwanted-child deaths occur when a parent, usually the mother, discards a baby shortly after birth.
    • Revenge or retaliation killings arise from an overwhelming desire to inflict pain on a spouse or former spouse, and the children are a means to that end. In February in Katy, Timothy Rumsey killed his three children, then himself, after his wife complained to police about his abusive behavior.<FONT size=" /><o:p></o:p></FONT>

[*] [size=3?><FONT face=]<o:p> <div align=" /><o:p></o:p>[/i]
      </FONT> </DIV>
    • Altruistic filicides usually involve mothers who are extremely depressed, often suicidal, and sometimes psychotic. They think they are doing the best thing for their children by killing them.<o:p></o:p>
    edited to GET RID of the "Almost][/i]..lol...Moab

</I>[/size]</FONT>

Last edited: Aug 20, 2004
  2. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

This little snippet is from the 01-01-97 CNN Interview with Brian Cabell, it's actually the final question they were asked.

CABELL: Do you take some comfort in believing that JonBenet Ramsey is in a better place?

RAMSEY, J: Yes. That's the one thing we want people dealing with us to know, to believe that, we know that in our heart.

RAMSEY, P: She'll never have to know the loss of a child . She will never have to know cancer or death of a child.

RAMSEY, J: We learned when we lost our first child that people would come forward to us, that sooner or later everyone carries a very heavy burden in this life. And JonBenet didn't carry any burdens.

Remember, this is the day after they buried her (at noon, on the last day of 1996) and a day less than a week after the murder, John is answering well enough to be interviewed by the police.

Patsy, OTOH, made some very incriminating remarks about JonBenet not knowing cancer or the death of a child; this is altruistic behavior that was corrected before their interviews with police and other public appearances. I've never heard her say anything like that again. Imagine that!

3. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

I don't believe for one second a parent is not capable of killing their own child. It happened before and it will most likely happen many times hereafter. There was a case here, where with no apparent reason a child was murdered a mother and her new boyfriend. Body cut to pieces and discarded all over the country. So never tell me a parent isn’t capable of doing horrible thing to their children.

And maybe, she had become a thread and could have ruined their comfortable life. I'm stil stuck with the report of chronic sexual abuse.

4. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

I agree Sylvia, parents kill their kids all the time, I think this is one of the most important 'myths' that need to be discussed, it's said all the time over at the swamp that JonBenet's case is unique and no parent has ever been known to 'garotte' their child to death, etc.,

It's something that I took as gospel in the beginning, I thought they had to have been set-up for sure, slowly I began to see a bigger picture.

It's quite possible that Patsy took the Altruistic 'approach' because of what Susan Smith did, she outright said this was her motive in her handwritten confession; this was only a week after she murdered her kids. YET, in this same confession, she still couldn't admit that she'd killed them. She actually said:

"I dropped to my lowest when I allowed my children to go down that ramp into the water without me."

She reminds me so much of Patsy, even their handwriting charachteristics are quite similar, look at the handwritten confession in comparison with the ransom note and you'll see how similar those two women were writing. Susan Smith uses heart symbols instead of writing the word heart.

www.teleplex.net/shj/ smith/ninedays/ssconf.html (Pg 1)
    www.teleplex.net/shj/ smith/ninedays/ssconf.html (Pg 2)

I also believe that JonBenet was habitually sexually abused, the autopsy report and a little research cleared that up for me. Well, that and knowing that they are not interested in exploring topics such as family members other than John or Patsy that could have possibly sexually assaulted JonBenet, friends, neighbors, teachers, NOTHING; they just stuck with, "That's absurd, it didn't happen."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice