Ramsey belated thanks

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

http://www.supportramsey.com/default.asp?siteID=16

Thanks
    Thursday, August 19, 2004

Thank you very much for your support, volunteer hours, and votes for my campaign for the state legislature.

I am sorry to report that, although it was very close, we did not win. The Primary Election held on August 3rd fielded six candidates and I finished second, approximately 500 votes behind the winner.

We did very well in our home county of Charlevoix, but did not do so well in Otsego County which was the home of the incumbent representative who very aggressively supported the candidacy of his aide, who finished 3rd. The race was won by a municipal lawyer from the neighboring Antrim County; I certainly support him in the General Election in November. His message was "Send a Local Voice to Lansing".

Patsy, Burke, and I are taking a short break and then Burke will be starting his senior year in a few weeks; Patsy will be hard at work at her business, WebbookUSA. I have enjoyed getting involved in the political process and will continue to advocate that Michigan's government leaders focus on the goal of making Michigan the best state of the Union in which to do business.

Thanks again for helping in this effort.

Sincerely Yours,

John B. Ramsey

cont...

2. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Did it take him actually 2 weeks to come up with this?

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

More like two minutes to come up with it and two weeks and two days to remember to do it...

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well their much needed break came first...dontchaknow?

5. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

And after this marvelous long thank you (huh it's even shorter then the ransom letter) and the uploading, they need a break again??????

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm sure they read our thread here about their lack of appreciation at their website and decided they should probably take a minute of their precious time to thank their supporters. Ramseys are so far above everyone else, you know. I'll bet it just about killed them to even stoop so low as to write that crumby thank you.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

No need to thank us, John. Your losing was all the thanks we need. Love ya. Mean it.

Man I am in a tirade today--can you tell I am on vacation? :devil: :snake:

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

WHAT EXACTLY ARE THEY TAKING A BREAK FROM?

Wasn't the "campaign" a break from doing a lot of nothing?

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

uhhhh telling lies in the press?

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Taking down the 'vote for ramsey' signs?

Lame....late thanks. But it's the Ramseys and they are not know for being polite or nice. Patster's sooo busy with her web business she couldn't click on the website and post a thank you earlier?

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Not the usual Ramsey graciousness, dripping with sicky sweet like honey. Arrogance and ego can't quite grasp the concept of Christian humility.

12. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

13. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

nopey

Patsy couldn't take a moment from her webbook job and post a thanks - the Rams learned their lesson with the Christmas letter. Someone would just compare the language and find similarities to the ransom note. :lier:

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:wave: Texan...long time no see!

Yeah you are probably right, and if the truth were to be known, Bulldog Stine probably wrote what is up there now, just so the Rams could say they "didn't do it". You know it couldn't have been written by them because there isn't a string of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

!!!!

Yep, there isn't a single exclamation point. It's a giveaway that Patsy didn't write it. I have been in Idaho Falls - little Texan was just married in the Idaho Falls Temple. I understand our esteemed leader is in Idaho. I didn't know she would be there or I would have tried to meet her there. Now I'm already back on blessed home Texas soil. Tricia, where are you?

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I think she is at Taco Bell with dancing midgets Texan.

17. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Reverse Speech

REVERSE SPEECH

This is what the JR wrote:

“Thanks
    Thursday, August 19, 2004

Thank you very much for your support, volunteer hours, and votes for my campaign for the state legislature.

RS: “Thank God I didn’t win. If one more person asks me about the duct tape and spider web I’ll puke.

I am sorry to report that, although it was very close, we did not win. The Primary Election held on August 3rd fielded six candidates and I finished second, approximately 500 votes behind the winner.

Of course, these 500 votes came from BORG’s infiltration of my campaign. Anyone with a brain knows that.

We did very well in our home county of Charlevoix, but did not do so well in Otsego County which was the home of the incumbent representative who very aggressively supported the candidacy of his aide, who finished 3rd. The race was won by a municipal lawyer from the neighboring Antrim County; I certainly support him in the General Election in November. His message was "Send a Local Voice to Lansing".

The hypocrite! His message, subliminal though it was: “Send a local criminal to SingSing.â€

Patsy, Burke, and I are taking a short break and then Burke will be starting his senior year in a few weeks; Patsy will be hard at work at her business, WebbookUSA. I have enjoyed getting involved in the political process and will continue to advocate that Michigan's government leaders focus on the goal of making Michigan the best state of the Union in which to do business.

You’re all a bunch of morons! We stay above the fray, while you beer-can-collecting-trailer-trash stay obsessed with me and my family. Begone, all you pseudo- justice-seeking-jealous-poor-slobs! You are welcome (hehehe) to using the wasteland we left behind to park your tacky trailers. LOL! .

Thanks again for helping in this effort.

Ain’t none of you jokers going to help, but I had to stay nice.

Sincerely Yours,

John B. Ramsey
    Stand aside, you peons! A King is getting ready to climb back on his throne!

Greenleaf
    (Having some fun, after a fabulous birthday party. More about that later)

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Excellent as always Greenie...glad to see you survived your party!

:bowdown:

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I don't look at it like Ramsey lost by a mere 500 votes. I look at it like he lost by give or take some 75% of the republican party voters there in Michigan.

I love northern Idaho.

20. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

ROFLMAO...hilarious Greenie!!!

And to think I didn't believe in reverse speech until you made that post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice