A Must Read

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

A big thanks to RickAMorti1 on Purgatory for giving finding this and posting it with permission to copy

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

RIGHT FRIKKIN ON, HENRY LEE!

I agree with every word here--especially the bizness of Hunter being brave in NOT indicting the Ramseys. If the evidence isn't good enough to get a conviction then you have no business indicting. But what is SOOOOO clear here is one thing: indictment or no indictment, the Ramseys are ANYTHING but "cleared."

I also agree the sexual assault was staged. I think this crime was an argument that escalated into a rage attack and the Ramsey's staged it to look like a predator did it. But then Patsy had to over-do it and try to make it seem like a terrorist kidnapping! Oops! Conflicting motives=staging, guys.

Patsy over-doing something? Naw--couldn't be...

Thanks and a big smooch to babs for bringing us this awesome article

3. BobC

Babs--is this book out now?

4. BobC

Just called Barnes and Noble--IT'S OUT!! I'm outta here and I pity the fool who dares get between me and that book. I will so pull a Patsy Ramsey on them...

5. Barbara

6. BobC

Got It

My apologies to the family of four I mowed down on the way to the bookstore! OMIGOD--this book is a stunner--I feel a fabulous book review coming on! The good guys are finally fighting back!! If you need me I will be poolside with my treasured book, basking not only in the sun but my own fabulousness. Be back in a bit--stay tuned you little SCAMPS!

7. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, thank you, Barbara for posting this. I look forward to Bob posting more news about this. Couldn't Dr. Lee have looked further down the road and realized what this meant by "not indicting the Ramseys."
    Patsy Ramsey did ask to be arrested, but no one took her on. I would have clapped her in jail in a flash!

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

BobC

I will be waiting with baited breath (whatever the ell that means) for your review.

I think you should add more of your own feelings in your review, I hardly know what you are thinking. :)

So, you think Patsy overdoes stuff? Hahahaha...

9. Barbara

I already ordered the book so DON'T SPOIL THE ENDING FOR ME!

I wanna be surprised at whodunnit! tee hee :)

10. Barbara

Maybe we should start a pool:

How long before Lin Wood sues Henry Lee?

How long before Susan Bennett and the minions begin to target him and "discredit" him?

How long before Candy/Mary MacAuliffe begins to endlessly e mail and leave phone messages for him? (ya know, for her friends Tom and Judy, yes Mary, we know the WHOLE story)

How long after Dr. Lee snubs them both (politely I am sure) before Mary starts berating him? Susan won't wait as long as Mary. She began the second Dr. Lee said that this was not a DNA case.

Dr. Lee, keep your strength up! These guys will not let you live in peace now that you have taken this more public stance!

Beware Dr. Lee

11. BobC

I'm a good ways through the chapter. It's fascinating and there is no question Lee thinks Patsy wrote the note. And don't hold your breath waiting for Wood to sue on this.

While I take everything Lee says here as the truth as he saw it, I'm a bit troubled that he quotes PMPT over and over and over. He even mentions that bit about Jonbenet saying Santa was coming Christmas night again--but quotes PMPT on the same page. It makes me wonder how much non-crime scene stuff he got directly from Schiller. Oh well who knows.

Lots of fascinating confirmations here for all the people people who called Steve Thomas a liar. One extremely damning thing her confirms is that after JR brings the body upstairs, Patsy remained "motionless" until her friend came over to get her. She never even turned around when all the screaming started. Guys that is CHILLING. It is as chilling as the Ramseys not waking Burke up instantly. But the fact that Patsy remained motionless is indicative of a desperate woman trying like hell to summon the courage to put on the act of her life. Don't look now Patsy but the curtain just went up!

More...

12. BobC

Whooaaaa

One shocker here is that Mason wanted to seperate the R's almost instantly, to question them individually, and ELLER stopped him. It was Elller who made this call and it was disastrous to say the least. He explained that the Ramseys were "influential..."

uhg.

Lee also confirms that Ramsey tried to fly everybody outta there, and that Mason thought he was going to try to fly out of the country.

13. BobC

Babs don't read this--BE STRONG

Lee makes it clear that investigators felt that the $118,000 amt was intentional to bring John Ramsey's co-workers into the suspect arena, saying the author was trying to show that the "killer" was someone who knew the inner workings of Access Graphics. He also called this tidbit "stupid" because it showed the phoniness of the note, not to mention the transparent motives of the note writer. He calls the note writer "theatrical", which is just crazy talk.

Now this one's for sick-in-the-head pathological liar Jameson who has claimed the police only looked at the Ramseys: Lee says that thirty upper level Access employees were questioned by the police, with many of their computers were searched, and that several said they "felt they were suspects." Lee says HUNDREDS of computers from Access Graphic were searched. Strange behaviour on the parts of investigators out to "get" the Wamseys.

Now, let me see. Do I believe Henry Lee, or Sex Glove whacko? I just cannot decide...

14. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Thanks Rickamorti and Barbara for bringing the article.

....ohhhh Bobsie, can you type just a little tiny bit? The parts where Dr. Lee suspects Patsy?

15. BobC

well it's all through the article Show Me. He hasn't yet said PATSY WROTE THE NOTE verbatim but he does everything else but. He says they could have been arrested for Obstruction of Justice, and calls the stranger hypothesis the least likely scenario.

Now here's a kicker for those of you naive enough to still think this case isn't all about big money--I just read that the Pughs, LHP and her hubby, were almost immediately SEPERATED AND QUESTIONED. Ahhhh but the wealthy two adults in the locked home with the dead kid were NOT.

And people say the Ramseys got special treatment because they were wealthy. Where do people get these crazy ideas?

16. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief! Commander Eller blew it! Bob, How did you manage to drive home with one hand while holding the book and reading it with the other? That was fast! The book store must have been round the corner (?). So ...Dr. Lee actually does think Patsy wrote the ransom note? Great! I wonder if Tom Bennett visits FFJ (?). I also wonder if he has finished his investigation (?). Too bad for him, if he has, and then he comes across this thread. It won't look too good on him, if he's gone the way of D. A. Mary Keenan and Judge Carnes.

More please! Thank you! I would like to have read this myself but I don't have the time right now.

Then ...why on earth, Bob would he guide Alex Hunter toward a "no indictment" for the Ramseys? I just don't get it! (?). :-(

Of course this is what many of us thought, Bob. It was too obvious THIS is what they wanted all of us to think.

17. BobC

Let's just say pedestrians can be quite agile, given the proper incentive.

Once again guys--he never says Patsy wrote the ransom note, but he is abundantly clear that it was fake and had all the telltale signs of someone wanted to make this scene look like something other than what it really was. Read the book guys--you'll see. It's jam-packed with telling statements like "The PURPORTED intention of the note."

He also says it was Eller, NOT Hofstrom, that told the FBI to take off. Uhg.

Anybody ready for a bombshell?

18. BobC

Elle--writing a fake ransom note is OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, NOT murder. Despite the fact that it was clear to everyone that this was staging, Lee is also quite clear that the crime scene was so horrendously compromised that proving a murder case would be virtually impossible. Linda Arndt, he said, was in the house for 17 hrs straight, most of that time without any other backup, which is outrageous, and here's why--if cops like French leave the home for whatever reason, they cannot re-enter without a search warrant. I didn't know that! But that's why Arndt was alone so long

19. BobC

apparently nobody wants the bombshell

20. Vic

Vic Active Member

I do! I DO!

Please...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice