Henry Lee Starting page 177

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Aug 21, 2004.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Starting new thread.

These pages deal mainly with FW. Lee said FW was interviewed 18 times by cops and his kids were also interviewed. FW became increasingly "troubled" by the fact that he did not see JBR's body earlier when he looked in that room, and was also troubled that JohnRamsey started saying "Oh my God Oh my God" BEFORE he turned on the light switch.

Two things about the basement that I didn't know until now. Lee really goes into how packed with misc. crap the basement was. He said it was cluttered top to bottom, and that basically anything that Patsy didn't have a place for got dumped into the basement. It was a complete mess so I am sitting here wondering while senile Lou Smit kept insisting there was something sinister about some packing peanuts. From the sound of it, the whole place was like a garbage dump.

Now here's another biggee--Lee Said that beyond the fact that the light to the basement was located in a counter-intuitive place, making it nearly impossible for a stranger to know where it was, but that there were lots of lights down there and none of them illuminated the whole cellar. So in other words finding your way down there would take some experience in regards to finding light switches

2. BobC

snicker

this is hilarious--something I forgot about regarding our beloved Miss Patsy. Patsy told friends she'd purchased some tables from Tiffany's in NYC--unfortunately Tiffany's only sells jewelry.

3. BobC

Detective Byfield found pieces of duct tape similar to the tape on JBR's mouth on the backs of two painting found in the basement.

Now--here's the kicker: the tape was put on the paintings by a local frame and photo shop.

Remember how the Ramseys lawyers were always yammering about the fact that the excess tape roll was never found? You know, so that meant the intruder took the roll with him? Well maybe the roll of duct tape never existed in the first place--maybe somebody took a piece off the back of a painting!

That's important guys

4. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Now, now, Bob. Tiffany's has a second floor where all sorts of giftware is sold. They just may have a table or two.

(Beer can collectors get to NYC on occasion, too, ya know.)

5. BobC

Investigators took a "rope and a string" from a sled in the basement. hmmmm

6. BobC

Never been it that store Driver. I'm just saying what Henry Lee is saying

7. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Heh. I just did a quick search on their website.

No tables.

:bee:

8. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Bob, I have heard that about the tape before. I like that he verifies that. Maybe we discussed that in connection with something about a portfolio of Patsy's or something? Or were we talking about the string? Interesting about the sled. I don't remember ever hearing that before.

I think Lee is pretty obvious with his revelations, don't you? The part about Fleet White is pretty telling. And the lights.

9. BobC

Pat Korten, The Ramseys PR guy early on, tried to talk the Ramseys out of attending Sunday Mass in Boulder a week after the murder. Now didn't John Ramsey claim this was Korten's bad idea?

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

BobC, thank you so much for your review on this book. I'm gonna have to buy it too. Interesting about the duct tape, that just explain the "missing" roll. Arrest the bastids. Now.

11. BobC

Driver the part here that's new to me, is not the fact that the tape came from the back of a painting, but the fact that the tape was put on somewhere outside that home. Hence the "missing" roll of tape is a non-issue.

12. BobC

well here's a surprising statement, Henry Lee said the police were "pursuing other major suspects, and BUrke Ramsey certainly fell into that category." page 183

13. BobC

Thor you are welcome--but seriously get this book. you will not be disappointed. The candor here is shocking, considering how Comrade Wood managed to cow so may others

14. BobC

Everything in the tabs about Burke's interview is true. He confirmed that no sexual abuse was going on, and he seemed "indifferent" and "dazed."

15. BobC

Somebody better send Comrade Wood some Depends diapers--Lee confirms that Burke was indeed on the 911 tape and called the enhanced tape an "extremely critical discovery."

Well well well

16. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

HUH? Burke can only confirm that no sexual abuse was occuring with him...

17. BobC

Lee calls Patsy's version of events regarding Burke sleeping through everything "a fabrication" (ouch) and says a very important footnote here is that the DA's office was not informed of this Burke-on-the-tape thing for over a year.

hmmmm

18. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Interesting that he feels able to comment on Burke without Lin Wood coming after him. I wouldn't speak about him, dazed or otherwise, on a public forum. :nervous: It is also interesting that we have heard the "dazed" and "indifferent' descriptions before. Any medications mentioned???

19. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Well, well, well... so much for the lying Tricia and her fraud, scam, gutter website. Stick it in your ear, Candy.

20. BobC

Driver that exact thought occured to me too. But so far no mention of drugs for Burke yet

Free--I'm just saying what's printed here. Remember just because Burke "confirms" something doesn't mean he's telling the truth. Lee points out that Burke went along with the "fabrication" that he slept through everything so you know...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice