J_R gets thank you from Ramseys

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

How much better can it get - BobC gives us a review of Henry Lee's new book, and our J_R, who sent the Ramseys 2 cents for their stinking campaign, spent 37 cents on a stamp to send her a thank you note.

Oh, Gawd, you just gotta love it.

J_R is working in her new digs right now, but she said she would scan the thank you note in when she gets back home. She couldn't wait to tell you, though.

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Thanks WY. I am posting the letter. The only thing I have done to it is black out my street number and name. I draw the line at posting my actual living quarters on the Internet.

Of interest to me is the date of the letter - it took 8 days to get here. The letter appears to be signed by a blue Sharpie type pen by the way.

The letter had a couple of enclosures. One won't scan because it's on pink paper so it comes out black on my scanner. It is a quarter sheet and has the following text:

Dear Friends,

For your consideration, the Friends to Elect John Ramsey Committee finished with a debt of approximately $80,000. If you find it in your heart to reduce this debt, it would be deeply appreciated. Per Michigan law, the maximum contribution is $500 per person 18 years of age and older.

Checks should be made payable to:
    Friends to Elect John Ramsey Committee

Mail to :
    P.O. Box 703
    Charlevoix, Michigan 49720

Thank you,

signed
    Megan E. Richardson
    Finance Director

There is a preaddressed envelope enclosed for your donation. It must have been used for volunteers previously because it had little check boxes on it for volunteering to do different things like:

Have my/our name appear as endorsers of Ramsey
    Have a sign in my yard
    Have a sign in my business

and so on.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2004
  3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:yow:

Some Nerve.

RR

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

JR...you heartless hussy! Can't you donate 2 cents more?

Sheeesh gal, they even enclosed an envelope for your convience.
    Have my/our name appear as endorsers of Ramsey
    Have a sign in my yard
    Have a sign in my business

and so on.

Why don't you check all the boxes and see what happens? heheheh

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

You want me to spend $.37 to mail them another $.02? But that's my bubble gum budget for the rest of the month. Whhhhhiiiiiinnnnnneeee!

:gum:

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

That's a Thank-you letter...? lol

What happened to all that money candy said the rams got because of thomas or some such nonsense

JR and friends of freebird..
    ...it appears that this month I've finished with a debt of 600 dollars..... if you can find it in your heart to pay my rent this month I'll gladly send a SASE..... hey now this internet business might get interesting....

7. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Dear Freebird,

I would love to send you a donation to help with your $600 deficit but if I did my own rent check might bounce since beer can collecting just isn't what it use to be. Sorry Darlin'

Your friend,

JR

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I guess selling that "1956 BeechCraft Twin Bonanza" airplane John bragged about on his campaign page is not an option. Oh, wait. It is. Sell the plane, John. It is unseemly to beg for money when you refuse to give up your own expensive toys first.

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

No kidding...didn't garfield put up money from a loan on his house?

No way John and Patsy will give up their expensive toys...my guess is, like the lawyer's bills, some of the bills will be left unpaid.

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I had to read this twice to make sure I got it right.

Do these people have NO SHAME?

OMG. This is truly hysterical.

11. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

And I guess that $80,000 debt is in addition to the $60,000 of John's own "personal funds" he put into the race?

A word to Mr. Ramsey:

1.Learn to live within your means.

2.Get a job.

3.Get resourceful. If you need additional funds, bend your lazy self over and
    pick up a few beer cans.

4. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

Edited to add:

5.Quit trying to get something for nothing.

6. Quit trying to get everyone else to support your lifestyle. Whether by donation or threat of lawsuit.

12. messiecake

messiecake Member

I'd love it if this could be posted at WebSleuth's.

There's been an influx of new posters there who don't seem to "get" The Ramsey's and this newest display of their greed and hubris might help them open their eyes!

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Missiecake, I am sure JR wouldn't mind. Go ahead and copy and paste. Just say it came from FFJ ok?

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I got a "thank you" letter from the Charlotte, NC, Better Business Bureau.

15. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Messiecake

Go for it Messiecake. Just be sure you quote FFJ and the link please. :D

16. messiecake

messiecake Member

Thanks JR & Tricia!
    It's done!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice