Mrs. Brady's URLs Archive

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Aug 22, 2004.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Hi guys,

I have put up a web page collection of Mrs. Brady's daily pages. She had given me permission a couple years ago to put her stuff up in an archive but one thing happened or another and I never got around to it but I took the last couple weeks and finally got it done. Some of the daily entries are just "text" while others contain the hyperlinks to her reference news pages. I CAN NOT guarantee that all of her hyper links to news sites will work especially the older ones. I DID NOT do anything to the verify the 'links," I just copied the daily pages "as is." You can, however, put your mouse over the links and see where the link leads to. But the historical value of Mrs. Brady's contribution in the form of her daily pages is there whether the links work or not.

http://www.acandyrose.com/Mrs-BradyArchive.htm

Most of the collection is from stuff I had personally saved over the years and I found some missing pages out on the WayBack Machine archive but there are still some individual daily pages here and there that I am still missing. If somebody has them and will send them to me I will add them to the site. I know I have all of 1999 somewhere here on a floppy but I can't locate it right now so when I find that I will add that to the remaining part of that year.

If anybody saved any of Mrs. Brady's very old dailies from when she posted them on the old BNF threads or on the Joshua-7 forum threads I sure would love to add those. Mrs. Brady's daily news postings are a fantastic timeline diary with or without her own personal daily ditties she added here and there but it is those personal ditties that make her site unique as part of what she did everyday for over six years. Nobody can ever take that away from her.

As a side note, I have also capture just a "list" of the "thread titles" of all of my own forums on Delphi as well as a few others and put them on individual web pages. They might be helpful if somebody is looking for some particular old thread in an archive. I have them grouped by folder names. If nothing else it is interesting in a historical aspect of "tales the thread titles tell" for those following this case over the years.

The whole list is here:

http://www.acandyrose.com/links.htm

You are all welcome to copy whatever I have on Mrs. Brady's pages or on the "thread title" pages for your own reference. :)

There is also a link on my www.acandyrose.com front page for Mrs. Brady's Archive as well as a link titled "other people pages" where you will find the other links to the forum thread titles. I have them uploaded both in .html web pages as well as .pdf files.

ACandyRose
    ==============================================

2. Elle

Elle Member

What can I say that I haven't said to you before ACR? You are unbelievable ! You just keep on producing more and more valuable data relating to the JonBenét case. When I first got involved on the net, I did read Mrs. Brady's
    dailies. They were great! I don't have any gold bars left, or I would have had had two gold medals presented to both of you. All I can give you both is my thanks for all your thoughtful efforts. Without your site, I know for sure I would have a hard time finding information relating to the JonBenét case.
    So thank you, thank you! :bowdown:

3. Little

Little Member

Elle wrote:
    I couldn't agree more ACR!!

Mrs. Brady's daily page was the #1 reason I wanted to get hooked up to the internet. In fact, that's about the only reason I ever logged on in those early days. I sure miss her, but can't blame her for stepping back for whatever her reasons were. I used to wonder if she ever slept! I sure wished her well then and still do.

Thanks for the memories ACR and Mrs. Brady.

Little

4. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Thank you

Thanks to both you, Little and Elle.

Mrs. Brady did contribute a great deal of time and energy to following this case and proof of that is in her daily postings. Her site was one of my first daily stops each morning. Equally important is the fact that those daily entries provide a true and accurate timeline of history to what transpired over the years, the good, the bad and the ugly. For that we have Mrs. Brady to thank. I mean, I can go back and create a timeline of events but her daily postings were done when it happened and she didn't go back and change them or alter them to fit any story. And yeah, they are slanted anti-ramsey but credit has to be given to the reader in the value of the information. She provided all of us with a unique tool.

I don't know if the archives will be useful to others beyond memories of adding her to the subculture hall of fame. She certainly belongs there in my book. I know I have reference her older daily postings often just from my own archive when I am searching for something from a particular time period, a story, an article, other associated references, etc. And often times she had added little notations for a particular day that has helped me further in my quest in search of something or another. I don't know if she just got burnt out or why she left but I personally don't think her hard work daily should be forgotten.

ACandyRose
    ==================================================

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

I agree she should not be forgotten ACR. Thank you for preserving these. Great job.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice