Awesome ACR

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thanks, Jayelles. I was so impressed with ACR's awesome post, I was going to start a thread on it, myself. You beat me by 13 seconds. Har.

ACR rocks.

3. Watching You

Jayelles, I e-mailed ACR with your request. She said it is okay to copy it here.

Goferit.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Cool!

ACR to Candy at CS (link provided above). This is an excellent post about leaks in the Ramsey case.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

would it be tacky of me to demand more leaks, not less? I mean I've had my snout in every tab article and/or book on the case, so I'm hardly going to dog the leakers.

On the serious side, anyone who's followed this case knows that lots of people, from the cops to the DA's office, leaked for various reasons. Law Enforcement leaks info all the time if they want those leaks to get a certain response from the intended party or parties. It's really goofy that anybody is arguing who leaked the most since we'll never know who leaked what, Plus who gives a C? It's all ancient history.

Put all those leaks together and the sum total damage isn't even in the ballpark of the "damage done" by the fact that still, after 8 years, no investigator can truly say what happened that night.

6. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

BobC

I couldn't agree with you more.

The "LEAKS are shared by a LOT of people" and to the most part ALL of us on the forums have more than welcomed the LEAKS so then why is it necessary to cut somebody to pieces for leaking and to banter their name on practically every post (myself, speaking mainly of Candy at Cybersleuths) day in and day out accusing them of being the main leaker.

I know Candy(Wood) is going to say because Steve was one of the lead detectives but then Alex Hunter was lead District Attorney too. And the list could very well go on for others in the BPD and/or DA's office.

I didn't hear ONE word from Wood saying this case "should not" be taken away from the BPD and given to the DA's office because Lou Smit leaked information in his dozen or so Tracy films and media circuit.

I welcome every single book, every single tidbit of information I can get my hands on and I don't care where it's coming from. I will determine for myself when I receive it or read about it or however I get it, if the information is something of value to me, or to add to my archive or more garbage and sometime I even include the garbage. :curtsey:

ACandyRose
    =====================================================

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ACR...you Rock!!!

8. Watching You

I'm afraid it has less to do with leaks and more to do with vindictiveness.

ACR, congratulations on a fantastic post. When you kick butt, you really kick it.

9. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

I don't call it kicking butt. I call it telling it like it is.

A Candy Rose is THE JBR case historian of record. She has no agenda or vendetta other than archiving materials carefully and correctly for accurate referencing. That is what separates her from the dilettantes.

10. Watching You

Just going through Steve Thomas' book and came across the chapter he devotes to his role in the Vanity Fair article. In no way did he ever try to cover up his role; in fact, he was very open about it. He also spoke to others' involvement.

(p. 213) [...]"The DA, who should have stayed above the media fray, had instead long been a leading participant. In June he welcomed Bardach into his office for a three-and-a-half-hour interview." Hunter was horrified when he learned Bardach was keeping everything on the record. He leaked to Bardach first.

By the time Bardach got to Steve Thomas, she had already talked to about 50 other people, including other cops, and had a pile of information. Steve figured if the DA could talk to her for more than three hours, why couldn't he? Why, indeed?

Anne Bardach wrote in her article, "No matter what mistakes the police made, they have been expoenientially compounded by blunders and improprieties in the DA's office," and then she published a list Hunter's actions that ranged from asking advice from Hal Haddon, head of the defense team, to giving away confidential information.

So, why is ST the fall guy, here? Because he presented the biggest threat to the Ramseys and to the corruption in Boulder. There has been a concerted effort to discredit Steve, as well as Fleet White. The reasons are obvious - to detract from the truth and the Ramseys' role in their daughter's death.

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

ACR I never got a chance to read your above post until now. I had no idea the Krebs scam was incubating for that long. I just remember Plaskett calling me a "know-it-all" when I immediately smelled a rat. I was getting to be friends with him and I couldn't understand why he or Mame would turn on me so fast and so viciously. In the long run it was good for me because after that I never took the forums so seriously again. On the other hand I remember a time when we were all friends and would crack jokes about Patsy and it was a lot of fun. Oh well.

Your timelines on so many things are indespensible--you are awesome. I've noticed over the years that the Ramseys were really good at manipulating when things actually happened to make themselves look better. But if you look at things chronologically,theylook guilty as hell.

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You are truly awesome ACR!!!! Fantastic reply to the raving posts of the only poster allowed to express an opinion on CS forum.

I think Jean Gage must be Imon....perhaps maimed. Oh well...who cares?

Candy's obvious agenda is revenge...betcha hir upteen million phone calls and emails to FW and ST finally made them avoid her, possibly FW told her to 'jump in the lake' and she is a woman scorned. And it's sooo obvious she is scorned...why else turn all the JB threads into a bash FW and ST vendetta?

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG ACR. That is the number one, most amazing post, I have ever read.

You NAILED IT and THEM:)

Here is a leak for you BobC.

It was determined, after an investigation, that a person working in the D.A's office LEAKED info to Jameson. Even before the police had it. We know thism already correct? Did you know the leak was INDENTIFIED but NOTHING was done to this person? WHY? Because this is Boulder. That's why.

14. Watching You

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I gotta agree .... that was the best posts ever. I really believe that if this case ever gets solved it will be because of ACR's documentation of all thats been on these forums.

16. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Thanks ACR for that great post!

I don’t have time to read or even post much at this time. I have too much work to do, but had to comment on ACR’s post. I couldn’t agree more with you. It’s sickening to see what is going on. Yeah, let’s trash the only persons who are/were really interest in getting justice. Let make a hero out of Hunter, who started the leaks in the first place. Not only to the media, but also to the main suspects lawyers., by that giving away all critical information to the Ramsey’s. Not only that, who was it that came up with “ransoming the body†when Koby and Eller wanted more tests done? Yeah, the DA’s office! Steve Thomas only can be said to have leaked out information about a corrupt DA and a corrupt system. The other information provided in his book was already leaked out by other as well. Who gave all files to Schiller? Wasn’t Steve Thomas that is for sure.

Not only Wood USED Steve Thomas, but also Hoffman did, in fact Hoffman also used Wolf as he wasn’t interested in his welfare, but had to prove Patsy was the one that murdered JonBenet. Why for his own fame and glory, he wanted to be the second Petrocelli! He just doesn’t get it that he is to frikking stupid!

And yes, WY Steve Thomas wrote about the interview in his book and didn’t lie about it for one moment. And there is so much information in that book that is overlooked! I can’t say that I agree with him on all parts but that is my right. But he did nothing other then to expose Hunter and his corrupt team.

Ok done my ranting now and finally can go to bed to get some sleep, I am tired!

17. Elle

Elle Member

You're the GREATEST ACR!

You're the best ACR! Fantastic post to Candy!

I remember reading Krebs had mentioned John Ramsey came to visit her mother or grandmother (?) with Fleet White Sr. You're right, ACR, you never hear John Ramsey's name mentioned when the Kreb's story keeps coming back like an old song. It's always back to Fleet White and his father.

What would we do with you, ACR? Get lost in the Ramsey maze.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice