Henry Lee on Court TV

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I didn't see it, but JR called me from her new digs to tell me Henry Lee was on Court TV, and he said BPD tested new packages of underwear, and it wasn't uncommon to find foreign DNA on new underwear. She says he is still sticking to the "size 7" women's underwear that JBR was wearing.

I know Lee is probably promoting his new book, but he doesn't seem the least bit intimidated by any potential Wood/Ramsey threats of lawsuits for what he is saying on TV or in his book. I know Lee has made some errors in his books, but I still think Wood would be crazy to go up against someone of Lee's caliber - someone who could perhaps scientifically refute all the Ramsey/Wood/Keenan BS.

2. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Yep, WY, I saw Dr. Lee while I was posting on another thread. Meant to comment on it. She began by asking him if he believed one of the Ramseys in the home that night was the murderer. He smiled, and didn't answer yes or no. Rather he gave an explanation that when a body is found it could be many things, a murder, an accident..could be many things, and went on to expand on that statement.

I think you are correct about Wood. Although, we shall have to wait and see, won't we?

3. Watching You

Wasn't it Court TV who settled a lawsuit with the Ramseys for having a panel discussion that included Burke? I never agreed that Burke was libeled on that show, but settling costs a lot less than a long, drawn-out battle in court.

Apparently Court TV wasn't much intimidated by the big, bad Peckerwood, either. They are still talking Ramsey. Imagine that.

Lee's not stupid - he's not going to come out and say one of the Ramseys did it. But, everyone will know what he thinks, regardless.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

WY--if there was any fear of Wood, this book would never have seen the light of day from the get-go.

5. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Ergo, the smile.

Yes, I enjoy Court TV. I look forward to hearing their commentary on the Kobe trials. That is if they go forward to trial.

6. Watching You

These are the words spoken in the Court TV interview. Candy has posted a warning not to steal the transcript from her forum. Too bad these words do not belong to her. Candy's not the only person who watched the segment nor is she the only one who knows how to type. Some day she is going to learn that she can't copyright what she didn't originate. She's also going to learn I don't give a crap about her threats. Anyone who wants to copy it from here, have at it.

Here's the transcript. I have eliminated some unnecessary uhs, ums, for clarity.

Catherine Crier: I want to ask you a couple of things about the Ramsey case. It is something that is still puzzling so many of us, and there was a comment on the back of your book from Michael Baden, Dr. Baden saying there are especially fresh insights into the Ramsey case. But I was intrigued. In an interview you were talking about this and you asked yourself this out loud in this interview, “Was it an horrific domestic accident, was it rough horseplay, or an argument turned violent?" All three of those options seem to involve family members. Do you still think, rather, do you think it was someone inside the family?

Dr. Lee: Oh well, if you read the chapter carefully, it says, that you read the code very well. Any type of death can be homicidal, suicidal, accidental natural and undetermined. The most of the case actually the is leading natural death. (I have no idea what this last sentence means).

Catherine Crier: Sure. Do you think in the JonBenet Ramsey case, I think we all know this was murder given the garroting and the way this little baby was harmed…

Dr. Lee: Well, we don’t know if this was a murder or not. That’s what everybody assumes - that it's a murder.

Catherine Crier: You want to give me an alternative?

Dr. Lee: We can safely eliminate, we can safely eliminate, that’s not the natural cause. We can safely eliminate, that it's not a suicide.

Catherine Crier: Sure.

Dr. Lee: I don’t know anybody can positively eliminate that’s not the accident.

Catherine Crier: Ok, so you’re saying rough horseplay, in a domestic accident, you don’t garrote the child as an accident The only thing that…

Dr. Lee: No, that’s subsequently, you’re right. Subsequently, could be a staging too.

Catherine Crier: So you think this is a staging? You don’t think the DNA in her underwear was indicative that somebody else was involved, somebody from outside the house?

Dr. Lee: Yeah, the DNA of course, have some foreign DNA. And, no semen was found. The panty, as you probably recall, Catherine, is a size seven adult. It’s not her size. The panty, the investigator did an excellent job in tracing this panty and it’s made in Asia for Bloomingdales.

Catherine Crier: So it could be.

Dr. Lee: Right. We did some a test on new garment. A lot of time the new garment, a panty, just come out of package, you found foreign DNA. Because today we use a very sensitive method of STI, that’s the third generation of DNA testing now. You multiply the DNA millions of copies then you test that multiplied copies.

Catherine Crier: I’ll tell you what, I would love to get you back to talk more about the book because, the Skakel case, more on the Ramsey case, it’s just fascinating, but it’s certainly out there for us to read. Dr. Henry Lee, thank you very much.

Dr. Lee: Thank you very much. Thank you Catherine.

7. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Hey WY, thanks for posting once again. Lee also commented a little bit about the Peterson case and evidently discusses it in his book but has to be cautious since there is a gag order. Can't wait to get my book, which shows it will be delivered tomorrow!

8. Elle

Elle Member

It seems Catherine Crier has trouble undertsanding Dr. Lee's English. I just can't understand what he's saying half the time. With no disrespect, There are many Chinese doctors here in Canada, and I have two of them myself, and their English is perfect.

Geesh he writes a book and will not come right out and say what the hell he's thinking. I wouldn't have had the patience with this man if I was Catherine Crier.
    :fishslap: I would have probably slapped him one with this wet fish!

9. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Huh? What the hell does that mean? Code? What code? Is there a translator in the house??? :dammit:

No, Dr. Lee is too smart to say publicly what his personal theory of the case is cuz the evidence isn't conclusive to support it, AND HENCE, break it down, it's Woody time (MC Hammer singing in background). From what Bobc did post about the book though, it would appear that he definitely thinks one of the Ramsey's are good for it, but "could be accident." Ah so......

WY, you seem to be misunderstanding Candy's warning not to "steal." She is not talking about stealing someone else's intellectual property like she did to post on her forum, she's warning us not to steal her THUNDER in doing so. That's Candyspeak, and I'm fluent in it (unlike Chinese). So you can copy her posts, just don't steal her thunder as the one who brought it to us first. Like we care....

This one's for you, Candy... :survivor:

10. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Splatter, splatter, splatter...

Splatter, splatter, splatter
    It does not really matter
    How Doctor Lee opines
    There is no DNA
    No matter what the Rams say
    We have already solved this crime

GL

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

It's true Deja. I'm surprised the vacuous Mizz Crier had the gray matter to piece together that if Henry Lee talks about a household accidents, or arguments escalating, or rough-housing, he's talking somebody in that house did the deed. I think the "code' is probably Lee saying everything but MOMMIE DID IT in the book--I mean even Miz Crier picked up on that.

What is conspicuously absent from the book is even one suggestion of a scenario where a predator would have come in and did all the things the killer did that night. Lee's book is refreshingly frank. Note that he says here that the DNA fragment was so damaged and small that they had to multiply it millions of times to get anything to "read." This is fresh DNA? But anyway I want to rehash the DNA fragment as much as I want another root canal.

Remember when Mame said there was FLESH under JBR's figernails? LOL--funny Henry Lee never said a thing about that!

12. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Oh Bob, you're mistaken. Mame was not referring to JonBenet's fingernails! She was referring to flesh under her own from the last sexual encounter she had, probably with Lee Hill before he fled to the underground.... :hen:

13. Watching You

That one statement from mame showed everyone just how she embellishes everything and outright lies. Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of DNA would know that if there were actualy flesh under JBR's fingernails - flesh that she got by raking her fingernails over someone's skin - there would have been enough beautiful, fresh and indisputable DNA for a hundred scientists to ponder over. That's the way mame does business, though. She discredits herself every time she opens her mouth. Opens her mouth. Opens her mouth. Opens her mouth.

And the wind blows hard in Chicago...

14. Watching You

Hey, Tricia, Candy's going to contact your server about stealing from CS.

Heh.

Sit on it and spin, Candy. Nobody cares what you think.

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I am very scared. Omg what ever shall I do?

Shall I run? Hide? Run in place?

I will have to punish myeslf when she complains to my server.

Bad girl...bad tricia :jumpie: :jumpie: :jumpie:

16. Elle

Elle Member

Right on, Greenleaf!

So why the hell should we waste our time?

17. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Well, I hope that Tricia's server pays attention to and takes Candy's complaints as seriously as Candy's forum owner took those against Tricia. That would certainly be the only fair thing to have happen. And whatever went down for Candy as punishment should be meted out in kind.

18. Watching You

I'm sure Tricia's server takes all Candy's complaints as seriously as groo takes complaints against Candy.

I guess Candy just forgot that Tricia owns her own server. :poke:

19. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I hear some people enjoy that. Get back to us on that.

20. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

If one owns one's own server does the complainant then have to go to the power company who provides the kilowatt-hours to run it? Just askin' :hiya:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice