Susan Bennett. Let the Spin and the Lies Begin

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Since we are getting ready to expose Michael Tracey to the world it comes as no surprise that Susan Bennett is now trying to start rumors about others.

From the swamp:

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    08-25-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/193.html

24. "rumor"
    In response to message #23

Rumor has it the BORG leaders have written a book. Tricia Griffith (and ACR as contributor) were cited in the report I got. Not 100% sure this is accurate but I would not be surprised. Just sad the book had to be from the darkside and not from Lou Smit.
    Prepare for yet another book of BORG spin.

``````````````````````````````````````````````
    I give you my word, I am not writing a book, haven't thought of writing a book, have not been approached about writing a book, and have no intention of writing a book. I can say the same for ACR. Now that this rumor is toast I want to address what the real point of Susan Bennett's lie is.

"were cited in the report I got."

See how cleaver she is? There is "a report" that has information on ACR and myself..Ooohhhh Noooo.

Of course we know who put the "report" together right? That crack Ramsey P.I. team consisting of Kookla, San, and Ollie. Yes, the high priced, Mensa member P.I.'s that couldn't find their own a$$ if it was handed to each of them on a silver platter, which by the way, it will be soon. :booty:

I guess we are being "watched." ohnoIamsoscared

ACR, bee on the look out for a trio of "spies." Usually at least one of them has toilet paper on the back of their shoe and the others are screaming at any and all passers by, "YOU'RE THE INTRUDER. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST. NOW TURN AROUND AND..AND..DO SOMETHING"

I knew something was up when I saw what was suppose to be a Moose jumping around on my front porch. It seems when the trio of "spies" put the costume on they put the head right up the butt end of the costume. Just like in real life. Darn. I should have invited them in for coffee.

Anway, you all have a great day. Someone is at my door in a shark costume yelling, "CANDYGRAM."

Loveya
    Tricia

2. Tricia

If you are looking for a FANTASTIC book written by one of our most beloved posters then check out "Journey Beyond Reason" by Peggy Larkin.

Here is a link for you to check out the book. I would highly recommend this book. 5 thousand stars and 15 thousand :thumbsup:

http://www.peggylakin.com/index.htm

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I have a feeling the report hir got is simply another shower vision, either that or someone showed hir a closet door.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hahahahahahahaha, I think this is freaking hilarious. The real word on the street is that jammy sue is writing a book, so she turns around and makes this story up to cover her own tracks. What a turnip head...

Susan Bennett is a pathological liar, and I think most everyone gets that by now.

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, hirhinass is just looking for the truth.

IRS Criminal Investigation phone number: 800 829-0433. They ask for addresses: (from hirhinasses site)
    "Checks are to be made out to jameson and mailed to
    jameson
    PO Box 5333
    Hickory, NC 28603"

Better Business Bureau for Hickory, NC: http://www.charlotte.bbb.org/index.html

6. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Would this bee the same Tricia who barely has time to form two sentences on her cell phone as she jettisons out the (usually car, or plane) door from one appointment to the next?

Ever wonder why Susan Bennett aka Jameson never cites her sources? :lier:

Clearly Susan Bennett aka Jameson didn't do much investigating before releasing that information but then when one is spinning and trying to cover one's own broad a$$...er lies one doesn't have time to authenticate reports.

7. Watching You

Maybe I'll write a book. It would be non-fiction, and it would be about lunatics who use the Internet as a platform for their insanity. I would use fictitious names, or no names, and I would use the lunatics' own posts to write my best-selling book. Since there are loonies all over the Internet, I would have a rich source of loonie posts to pick from. I would probably have to change the wording on some of the posts to protect the innocent, namely me, but what fun it would be to read the ignorant ravings of all the loonies who find an outlet on the Internet. I could call my book, CyberLoonies.

jameson and candy would fill 10 books with their loonie posts.

8. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

CyberHubris & CyberLies has a nice ring to it don't you think?

:gum:

9. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Then again, you could go with CyberHubris, CyberLies and CyberCandy.

:gum:

10. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

CyberLies and CyberCandy=CyberHubris

Oh wait! It should be

CyberCandy and CyberLies=CyberHubris

Candy always must be FIRST! Silly me.

Tricia, consider this. Jameson throws a lot of shtuff up against the wall, hoping something will stick. Shoveling as fast as she can, she is simply playing the law of averages. If her facts were as numerous as her fake hats, then she would be in business. But, now that she has suggested it, why not?

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Wy

OOOh goody! Can I have my own chapter entitled "Whackadoodles?"

12. Watching You

I would give all my buds a chapter of their own in my best-selling loonie book. Whackadoodles it is.

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Tricia...ROFL!

...your moose-sighting is hilarious.

I hope T-Rex has a BB gun ready for the next moose arrival.

14. Elle

Elle Member

There's A Moose Loose Aboot The Hoose!

Tricia, you've missed your "calling" you should be writing in the Fun Section of the newspapers. I can just picture that moose in your garden. OR, is there a moose loose aboot yoor hoose? I feel like talkin' Scottish today. Jayelles would be real p-r-r-oud o' me today. :cheerful:

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

LOL ... the "report" Bennett got? Oh puh-leeze. Who is does she think she's channeling this time ... J. Edgar Hoover? Joseph McCarthy? The House Select Committee for Un-Ramsey Activities?

Tricia, you're in big trouble now, girlfriend. There's been an official report sent to a trailer in North Carolina, and it's all over but the cryin'.

Okay now, slowly step away from the keyboard, and keep your hands where I can see them. Don't try anything funny, missy, I'm familiar with law enforcement countermeasures. And so is the moose.

LOL ... ah, one of my favorites from SNL ...

Knock*knock*knock*

"Who is it?"

"CANDYGRAM."

"Um, I don't eat candy."

"FLOWERS FOR MISS TRICIA."

"But I'm allergic to flowers."

"BOY SCOUT."

"I gave at the office."

"JEHOVAH'S WITNESS."

"Oh, all right then ..."

P. S. Tricia, check your in-box. :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2004
  16. Tricia

LOL, Cherokee. One of my favorites too.

17. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

My chapter should have the bodacious title Mink Poodles & Other Bee's In Your Bonnet and please dedicate my chapter to BobC, Lord of all that is Fluffy.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I don't think hir gets it.

jameson
    08-26-04, 10:33 AM (EST)

26. "RE: rumor"
    In response to message #25

I believe it will be published by Tricia Griffith - just as Jeff Shapiro published his own book.

19. Prairie

Prairie Member

Hir gets reports, huh? Probably Weekly World News Reports.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/

Her reports have as much credibility as this one. Both deal with an intruder, so I thought it was only right to share.

"LINGUISTS and proctologists from around the world are stunned by a Detroit man's unique gift ... he is able to speak fluent French out of his buttocks.

Jason Jablonski, a 40- year-old furniture salesman, began speaking French out of his butt six months ago and has been unable to stop ever since.

According to medical records, he was awakened one night last January in his bedroom by a strange voice that seemed to be coming from under his sheets.

"I listened, but was afraid to move," explains Jablonski. "I thought an intruder may have gotten into bed with me. "

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Too funny Tricia

Well we know the truth.

If this is the quality of jameson's information, then we can only assume that her other "insider information" is of the same quality and integrity.

Her sources clearly stink and we should now dismiss everything she says as bad guesswork.

I think she knows something big is going on behind scenes and she's running scared.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice