CS Relief Thread

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

This thread is for all CS refugees who wish to continue to discuss the JBR case at CS but can't, or won't, because of the unfair actions of and discrimination practiced by the present administrator (groo) and the obnoxious behavior of the terrorist Candy.

Feel free to respond to falsehoods posted by the abusive terrorist whose only purpose on the forum is to smear other posters and libel her targets of the month.

2. Watching You

The CS JBR forum is at the brink of collapse since Candy and groo have run all the good posters off. Candy is now refusing to post FW documents to punish those who "steal" from "her" forum. I'm know we are all going to sorely miss all those interesting documents only Candy could obtain, :winkaway: but we're all just going to have to learn to survive without her tireless work in obtaining those documents that we are all just dying to have.

I was thinking maybe Tricia could spare a few minutes out of her fight for justice in the JBR case to dig for all those documents 13 minutes before anyone else, just so we can have our old boring document fix. It's imperative that we dwell on the boring and the inconsequential and forget what's going down in Boulder today.

Gutter Groupies, unite. Who is going to be the #1 obsessor of documents? This job entails work with (harassing) public officials on a daily basis to gain the release (public's right to know) of court documents. It also entails forbidding anyone to copy your boring documents that no one wants to see in the first place.

We then need a #2 in command, the one who knows how to enable and reward the abusive behavior of #1 obsessor and grovel at her feet like a :(:(:(:(:( in heat, baring her teeth at anyone who would dare question #1 obsessor.

I honestly don't hold much hope for any of you slackers, you're just not selfish enough or black-hearted enough for the jobs. CS is in ashes, no longer the vibrant and bustling center for sharing of opinions. It has become, instead, the epicenter for slander. It truly is the "libel board."

3. Watching You

It is important to stay on subject at CS. The TOS say so. Oh, unless its the terrorist who is posting the off-topic crap. What's that? You ask why the rest of the TOS are ignored there when the terrorist posts? How dare you ask such a question? Expect an e-mail with a warning to cease and desist such questions.

Here is an example of staying on subject and posting clearly:

4. Watching You

Only in the terrorist's mind could it be conjured up that anyone from FFJ is scrambling to pretend to now be interested in the FOX suit. We've been talking about the FOX suit for months, when there is something to talk about. Gawd, how are we ever going to get along without Candy?

From the terrorist at CS:
    You know what I see here? Candy considers herself to be "we." She IS CS in her mind. It is obviously important to Candy to be first but more important to boast about being first. She's running a race to be first, but she hasn't looked behind her - she's the only one running the race. Nobody else cares. Nobody else is so pathologically needy.

5. Watching You

And, therefore,

CARRION

6. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

SEE ME! SEE ME! SEE ME!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2004
  7. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I'm confused... lots of posters don't bother to post there anymore or they've been banned to keep from questioning candy.

Those that are left pop in now and then to see if by some miracle the breath of life has been given back to the former CS forum, and something interesting was actually posted.
    Now candy wants to not posts even documents pertaining to this case...? Does she really think people will flock to this forum to read her "gutter this"..."gutter that"..."gutter"...."gutter"....."gutter".

She's an idiot and a one man wrecking crew. Why bother to even have a forum online. She could stand in the mirror and get the same effect.

CS is a long forgotten memory, another aging beauty queen in the JBR saga.
    I've hung around hoping for the return of CS and now sadly it isn't to be.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

FINALLY

This is what should have been done in the first place.

Our prayers have been answered.

No more Fleet White Bullsh!t

Anything CASE RELATED to do with FW, we can find on our own; maybe 13 minutes later, maybe even 13 hours later, but we won't have to deal with the bashing/editorializing (poorly, I might add) as well as the documents.

Now THAT deserves some thanks, Candy.

Please keep that promise and keep the FW stuff to yourself.

9. Watching You

I don't mind reading about FW or ST, if there were rhyme or reason for it, but there isn't. Candy's reasoning is so convoluted, it hard to follow her. Her twisted logic becomes fact to her, and she thinks everyone else is trying to "smear the truth off the forums" because we don't agree with her twisted logic.

There is nothing to be found at CS except constant negativity, and it's a drag just to read there. Have you ever noticed how depressing it is there? Wading through her degrading, negative posts is like wading through thick molasses. CS is heavy with scorn and negativity. Who needs it? When I come away from a reading session at CS, I feel like I have weights on my shoulders. It's like being in a room with a tyrant with the air thick with anger and hatred, walking around on egg shells trying not to offend the tyrant lest she turn her abuse on you. Some people thrive on that atmosphere. I don't. I like being around happy, joyful people who don't take themselves all that seriously, not negative, moody people who think the world revolves around them and love making others miserable.

I rather enjoy the educated and reasonable people we have here at FFJ.

10. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

:takeabow: :gottarun: :martini: :rolling: :genie:

That's me! At your soivice!

11. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Okay, maybe not the reasonable part.

I will no longer read Candy's threads. Why bother? I couldn't pick her out of a lineup, however I bet I could pick out any of her posts from a large stack of others. Her calling honest mistakes or misstatements lies and smears goes a long way in showing the kind of person she is, and is revealing of her lack of control of herself.

Instead of ever saying "x said so-and-so", she says "x smears so-and-so"! Everything has such drama with her. She hungers for attention. There is no use in trying to communicate with her, for she will never, ever yield when she is wrong. So it is an exercise in futility, and one in which I choose to no longer participate.

12. Watching You

That's why she does it, Driver. She knows her smarmy, snotty comments anger people, just like the bratty kid on the playground who is mean to other kids. She knows it's offensive, and she knows it makes people irate, and that's her intention.

She used to make me mad, but now all she does is make me laugh, because she says the same things over and over and over again. She's really not very intelligent, as is evident in her poorly-constructed posts and her inferior logic. It's like playing Clue with an idiot. She's the idiot. She can't impress anyone with her intelligence because she doesn't have any, so she uses spite and her bratty disposition to get attention.

13. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Mental illness is like a toxic vortex, sucking everything that comes near it into the dark, malevolent void. Anyone who is uncomfortable in any way when visiting CS is lucky; they are the healthy ones.

Space--the final frontier..... :loser:

14. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

I agree. I LOVE when she starts winging it on her own rather than cutting and pasting. Her syntax whirls and twirls, and all grammar flies right out the window. I HAVE sometimes wondered if she actually has ever even been in touch with Lin Wood or is just fantasizing. I think it's the latter, but if he has taken a phone call from her, it has been to use her, in my opinion. Any attention for Candy is good attention.

I have no plan to post over there again. I wish no one else would. It would be pure heaven to have it all jeff johnson and Candy. What a statement that would make! Many of us loved Cybersleuths, and remember it from its inception. Cybersleuths is gone. It has been turned into a place for Candy to spew her hateful diatribes, and nothing more. I hope she's satisfied, and I'm sure she is in her unbalanced judgment of what comprises a successful forum. Even moreso, I hope groo is satisfied. She now has the place she has shaped.

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

The story of Cybersleuths and the JBR Ramsey forum is too bizarre for words.

I am sure Candy hoped I would say something horrible and not true. Then she could run to Lin Wood in hopes he would rescue her. Which he wouldn't. That's what so funny. Not only would I not post a lie about Candy, but even if someone did, Lin Wood wouldn't give up a day of shoveling his race horse's :(:(:(:( to help Candy.

Let the JBR forum at CS die a natural death. No one is left except Candy and a couple of people she hasn't offended yet.

We have better and much bigger things to do. :)

Tricia

16. Prairie

Prairie Member

Another once good poster has gone over the JBR edge. Stormy, Criminy, now Candy. What is it about this case that turns appearingly normal people into Code Six Wingnuts?

Yes, Tricia. CS is terminal. Somebody should pull the life support and let it go. It was a heroic measure to try to revive it the last time.

17. Prairie

Prairie Member

Driver, you know, your last two sentences were like an epiphany to me.

Candy didn't ever really want a forum war. She wants to own the "forum of record". She was trying to draw everyone in with her baiting, her "exclusive" documents, her imaginary contacts. She has been begging for confrontation, some attention, anything that will draw in the most posters to "her" forum. But rather than them flocking in, they're flocking for the door. She must be terribly confused and jealous of Jameson. Because at least when hir doors are open, a few flies are drawn in.

I wouldn't go post at the Swamp. And CS has become The Bog...

18. Watching You

In the Harry Potter books, they are called "Dementors." They are exactly as you describe, DejaNu - sucking everything that comes near them into the dark, malevolent void.

I suspect the terrorist will implode when she sees this public thread, if she hasn't already. Remember, Dementors cannot abide happiness in others. Tis best to stay here where there are no Dementors.

19. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

No comment

Last edited: Aug 30, 2004
  20. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

I'd like to post one more time

Last time I called Groo and Candy F'ing Idiots I wasn't banned. I don't use language like that, but over there I thought that would be one phase they'd understand.

Gonna try and get banned now like Tristan and WY so I feel more like part of this forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice