Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 33 of 33
  1. #25

    Default Lora

    No one said staging doesn't happen - Bobmymainmanhottie only said the intruder didn't stage the crime. As for not caring what caused the marks on her body Lora, you have to understand that we have been hashing this case over for the past 7 years - it is doubtful, at this point, that anyone could throw out a theory we haven't explored - including countless threads on the possibility the marks were made by Patsy's ring(s).

    I am apalled at the fact that you had to hire your own detectives. There were a few HUGE red flags that should have, at the very least, made LE take pause. For one, why would your mother kill your sister in the first place? Did she have a history of violence toward her children? Depression? Anything that would make them believe it was a true suicide? Two, was there a note? Three, women RARELY shoot themselves in the head - a vanity thing. And four, murder/suicides are rare between mother and child - fathers usually pull that one; the mother normally just murders the kid and then stages an elaborate intruder type scenario.

    I, also, am sorry for your loss and admire your bravery in pursuing the case and bringing this scum to justice so swiftly. Do you mind if I ask, was Lou Smit the detective you hired on your own?
    "The pedigree of honey
    Does not concern the bee,
    A clover, at any time, to him,
    is aristocracy."
    Emily Dickinson.

  2. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default Evidence vs. non evidence:

    Little,

    Thank you for posting this Evidence vs. non evidence. I will find the time to to through this. A great post for revision.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    I remember reading there were three pony tails like all the others, Little.
    There is no mention of ponytails at all in Dr. Meyer's autopsy on the ACR site.
    http://www.acandyrose.com/12271996autopsy.htm

    By any chance, Do you have the source for the "unredacted" statement.

    "REMAINDER OF EXTERNAL EXAMINATION: …The scalp is covered by long blond hair which is fixed in two ponytails, one on top of the head secured by a cloth hair tie and blue elastic band, and one in the lower back of the head, secured by a blue elastic band."

    I would like to read more.


    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  4. #28

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by VP
    No one said staging doesn't happen - Bobmymainmanhottie only said the intruder didn't stage the crime. As for not caring what caused the marks on her body Lora, you have to understand that we have been hashing this case over for the past 7 years - it is doubtful, at this point, that anyone could throw out a theory we haven't explored - including countless threads on the possibility the marks were made by Patsy's ring(s).

    I am apalled at the fact that you had to hire your own detectives. There were a few HUGE red flags that should have, at the very least, made LE take pause. For one, why would your mother kill your sister in the first place? Did she have a history of violence toward her children? Depression? Anything that would make them believe it was a true suicide? Two, was there a note? Three, women RARELY shoot themselves in the head - a vanity thing. And four, murder/suicides are rare between mother and child - fathers usually pull that one; the mother normally just murders the kid and then stages an elaborate intruder type scenario.

    I, also, am sorry for your loss and admire your bravery in pursuing the case and bringing this scum to justice so swiftly. Do you mind if I ask, was Lou Smit the detective you hired on your own?
    No, I did not hired Lou Smit. I can't even say that the thought crossed my mind. I understand what you mean about the marks on JonBenet. It's like beating a dead cow, it just hasn't lead to anything significant enough to lead to an arrest. However, that still doesn't stop me from asking questions. I guess that is just my nature. I don't give up and I don't stop asking questions until I feel that they are answered.

    To answer some of your other questions about my case... Unfortunately, my Mother was abusive at times, which is why the police were quick to jump to the conclusion that she was shooter. She was hated by many and her career was about to go down the drain. The case was very complicated from the beginning, and once it was reopened it became even more complicated.

    Now that the case is closed and the killer is behind bars, I am attempting to move on with my life. I am now raising my two remaining younger sisters, niece, and nephew. (My older sister committed suicide nearly month after the murders (January 2002) so I now have custody of her children and my younger sisters) Thank you all for your kind words. God bless you all.
    Lora

    "Shoes, shoes, the victims shoes, who is going to stand in the victims shoes? -Lou Smit

  5. #29

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Oh, Lora, I am absolutely stunned after reading this post. It was the first
    e-mail I opened this moring. I am very sorry your mother and young sister were murdered.

    I'm glad you are a young strong woman who had the courage to hire a detective and get the case opened again, and nail the killer. It is also good you are here posting to help solve the JonBenét case.

    I have been keeping up with the Ramsey case for years. I think the main reason it caught my attention in the first place, was because JonBenet was in pageants. Me and my sisters all participated in similar pageants growing up... The thought of some sicko perve watching was rather disturbing. So that is how I initially became interested in the case. I didn't really become involved on the forums until a year or so ago. I still don't post very often, but I do try to skim through the forums to keep up with what is going on. "This is not a DNA case" is the only part of this forum I have posted on so far. I just joined a few weeks ago. But I have been a member on maketoast and crime and justice forums for a year now.
    Lora

    "Shoes, shoes, the victims shoes, who is going to stand in the victims shoes? -Lou Smit

  6. #30

    Default Lora

    Quote Originally Posted by Lora13
    I guess that is just my nature. I don't give up and I don't stop asking questions until I feel that they are answered.
    If any of us could answer these questions definitively, the case would be solved.

    A great resource for information on the case - and all that has transpired, as far as theories, in the past 7 years, you might try ACR's website www.acandyrose.com . To really go back in time, visit one of the first to come online and post her theories on the JBR case; most knew her simply as Ruthee. A self-proclaimed psychic, and a devoted soldier in the fight to bring the perps to justice, whomever they are. I always believed Jameson's hatred for Ruthee stemmed from the distinct possibility that Ruthee came very close (maybe even right on target), with some of her well thought-out theories and insights.

    Who remembers the theory she had on the pot holder loom? She thought the marks on JBR could have been caused by this item. Somewhere in these pages http://www.acandyrose.com/ruthee.htm you can find that theory as well as a lot of interesting material that came from the very beginning of this case.
    "The pedigree of honey
    Does not concern the bee,
    A clover, at any time, to him,
    is aristocracy."
    Emily Dickinson.

  7. #31

    Post acandyrose.com

    I have read through some of the stuff on acadyrose.com... But I haven't ever heard of Ruthee... I'll check it out. Sounds like she has a pretty interesting theory. Most of the stuff I have read on acandyrose.com has been pretty interesting. I wish I had the time to read through all of it. Like you I have heard and read a lot of theories over the years... Maybe one of these days someone will come up with something that will crack the case wide open. Who knows. But I'll check out the web site you posted.. Thanks.
    Lora

    "Shoes, shoes, the victims shoes, who is going to stand in the victims shoes? -Lou Smit

  8. #32

    Default Like

    Quote Originally Posted by Lora13
    I have read through some of the stuff on acadyrose.com... Pretty interesting stuff. I wish I had the time to read through all of it. Like you I have heard and read a lot of theories over the years... Maybe one of these days someone will come up with something that will crack the case wide open. Who knows.
    A confession? At this point it is all we can hope for.
    "The pedigree of honey
    Does not concern the bee,
    A clover, at any time, to him,
    is aristocracy."
    Emily Dickinson.

  9. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lora13
    No, I did not hired Lou Smit. I can't even say that the thought crossed my mind. I understand what you mean about the marks on JonBenet. It's like beating a dead cow, it just hasn't lead to anything significant enough to lead to an arrest. However, that still doesn't stop me from asking questions. I guess that is just my nature. I don't give up and I don't stop asking questions until I feel that they are answered.

    To answer some of your other questions about my case... Unfortunately, my Mother was abusive at times, which is why the police were quick to jump to the conclusion that she was shooter. She was hated by many and her career was about to go down the drain. The case was very complicated from the beginning, and once it was reopened it became even more complicated.

    Now that the case is closed and the killer is behind bars, I am attempting to move on with my life. I am now raising my two remaining younger sisters, niece, and nephew. (My older sister committed suicide nearly month after the murders (January 2002) so I now have custody of her children and my younger sisters) Thank you all for your kind words. God bless you all.
    Hoping you can keep up your strength Lora, and that you have someone who can help with the children. I'm at a loss for words right now, other than to wish you all the best. You certainly are one very special young woman.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •