Has it ever been considered

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by tempester, Sep 2, 2004.

1. tempester

tempester Member

can anyone tell me, during the investigation, was it ever considered a possibility that JB herself let someone into the house. Being Christmass a child may be persuaded to do so at this time of year given the idea of Father Christmass ect.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I believe that there is some fibre evidence that suggests the cord was applied whilst she was still in bed. If she got up to let someone in, she must have gone back to bed - or at least she may have been placed back on her bed.

It's an interesting thought. Her bedroom had a balcony and door leading off.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

why would the Ramseys stage the crime scene for this intruder?

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Because it's the Christian thing to do?

5. BobC

Lol

The Ramseys keep giving and giving until there's nothing left to give...

6. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

The same reason they cleaned up all the fiber, hair and DNA evidence for him/her? :idea: Is this a quiz BobC?

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Ahhh you crack me up Bob....

Sure....don't most 6 year olds answer the door in the middle of the night?

Train 'em right from the start.

8. DocG

DocG Banned

Tempester

Actually your idea isn't at all bad. If JonBenet HAD been expecting a "special visit" from Santa then maybe a midnight meeting was part of the plan. But the main difficulty with any intruder theory is NOT how that person got into the house (it's been claimed some doors had been left unlocked), but that person's motivation for writing a meaningless "ransom note" without leaving with the kidnapee. And writing that note by hand, thus leaving a huge clue to his identity. And hiding the body in the most remote spot in the house. A child molester intruder would have either taken her with him or left the body and split. No need to hide it. And why leave a phoney ransom note? It also fails to explain why the Ramseys stonewalled the police for so long.

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Okay you guys, after raising 2 girls, I cannot see a 6 year old girl, worn out from celebrating Christmas getting up to answer the door, in the middle of the night! Remember the Rams said JonBenet had to be carried to bed and her shoes taken off.

Was JonBenet the only one to hear the doorbell ring?

Think....you'd have to walk downstairs in the dark...all by yourself. Monsters hide in the dark! And most 6 year olds are scared of the dark.

Santa comes and goes magically thru the fireplace...lacking a fireplace, the front door. Why would JonBenet think Santa couldn't find her in her room? If he can fly in the air with reindeer, good old St. Nick can do anything.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You know, with all the confusion over locked doors and unlocked doors (the Ramseys thought all the doors and windows were locked that night; but, then, later they change their story to they didn't check, maybe they weren't locked after all), if they were that irresponsible about leaving doors and windows unlocked, why did Ramsey have to strip down to his skivvies and slither down into a narrow window well, kick in a window, and break into his own basement. Why didn't he just go find one of those doors and windows they were so irresponsible about locking and walk into his house?

Ah, of couse, how could I be so silly - that day was one of their responsible days.

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Darn it all to heck!

Can't some of these Santa conspiracy people let Bill McReynolds rest in peace?

Sometimes I think all this bad stuff about Bill was started and passed around by Mike Tracey, so he could get Mc Reynold's job as journalism prof at the University.

12. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I thought he got influenced by the bad santa flick, and just wanted a department store gig... :eye: :eye:

13. BobC

Maybe she thought avon was calling. Oh wait--Patsy would have shoved her out the way and gotten there first

14. cherub

cherub Member

are yoou trying to killme? lol

:cheerful: :eek: :laughup: :laughup: :takeabow: :rolling: :rolling: :D

15. BobC

WY--how rude. If John Ramsey is going to go to all that trouble staging the cellar window with the suitcase and glass fragments, the least the intruder could do is use it

16. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

BobC

LOL LOL :biggrin:

17. spcealy

spcealy Member

mabey

You do have a point: There is no evidence that JonBenet stayed in bed any longer than her parents remember her being there, and Ressler has proclaimed she knew her killer. She may have in fact let him in. But still, you have to remember, this is past christmas morning-they were going on a cruise tommaro. Who would she have been expecting? The fact that she is the only one who heard the doorbell or knock is well, inconvienent. Mabey by some strange coincidence she was up using the bathroom (which she rarely made it to) and heard a knock..? It has been shown that it would be difficult to hear noise from the lower rooms in the master bedroom or even her room. So if you proclaim that any 'ruckuss' could not be heard up stairs during her murder, how could it be heard at the door discriminatly to JB? Who knows. And the fiber thing is only a possibility if Patsy, or somewhere with that identical sweater, was up in her room, with the rope. Otherwise, she would not have had to been in bed immediatly prior to the murder. It has it pluses and minuses like anything else I guess.

18. SSIEGMUND

SSIEGMUND Member

I have wondered about that too - and no disrespect to Bill McReynolds, but just what did JonBenet mean when Santa told her he was coming the day after Christmas to bring her a special surprise and it was a secret? Did anyone ever determine? Don't forget also, this was a 6 year old. The mall Santa may have told her that. Santa is Santa when you are 6, even if she did refer to the Santa who was at their house, Bill McReynolds.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice