Krebs-like tape

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Sep 13, 2004.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hey all you glamorous Nacy Krebs fans! Go to the link below to hear an audio tape of a very Krebs-like woman who tried to inject herself into the Scott Peterson case. Note the similarities! Listen to how this obviously psychotic, delusional woman tells one lie after another, and how she starts off not knowing the Petersons at all, but over the course of a few minutes of blathering, she talks as if she has personal knowledge of the Peterson's marriage. Our glamorous on site poster FedoraX, (hi Ad), spoke of women like this many times when the Krebs fake controversy occured. This tape is a fascinating glimpse into a deranged mind--note how her entire ramble sounds like one of those bad dreams you have that make you feel all irrational and paranoid when you wake up.

Go to the mid part of the page and listen to "Priscilla Hayes, unstable"

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/audio.php?offset=0&per_page=15&pageID=2

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

OMG, what a fruitloop.

While I was listening to this woman (sorry, Bob, I just couldn't stomach listening to the WHOLE thing), I was thinking - how can this woman make up these lies so fast - she must have lots of practice.

Scarey thinking how many Nancy Krebs there really are out there. Scarey thinking how many Sumacs there are ready to assist these nutcases.

3. BobC

GIRL--it gets way better at the end! Obviously your prurient interest in the trashiest members of our society is just not up to par! :glug:

4. BobC

Notice that this loony brings up the whole white van thing. I wonder Scaragos got his defense from this woman?

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh Gawd, you really want to punish me this morning, don't you? You KNOW I can't abide fools and liars, Bob. If I sit through that whole thing, I'll be stark raving mad. I think I'll take your word for it. I really am a lightweight when it comes to looptyloos. After the first few minutes, I've got them pegged, and I tune out. zonk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice