Ramseys Appear In Denver Federal Court

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Little

Little Member

Sorry if this has already been posted.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Let's hope Fox has the balls not to settle.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

YEEEHAAAA. :viking:

Thanks Little. It sounds like Fox is going to make the Ramseys do all the work.

All Fox needs to do is look on the Ramsey political forum to read the point by point destruction of the Judge Carnes ruling. A ruling I am certain the Ramseys are going to parade in front of everyone in this suit. A ruling that is about as solid as a loaf of bread at the bottom of Lake Michigan.
    It's located right here.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241
    This is great news.

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Do you think...

Is there any chance...OH BOY OH BOY :WAVE: :UNREAL:

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Little!

Wish I'd known the Ramseys were going to have to appear in Denver Federal Court this morning. It would have been worth the long drive just to camp out on the courthouse steps. I might have had to buy a bargain basement copy of DOI, and gotten Patsy to sign it (ala Aurora) ... although I'd have asked her to please PRINT so my dear old grandmother could read it. ;) ;) ;)

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yes!!!

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hot Diggity Dawg!

The fertilizer is about to hit the air circulation device.

I wonder who paid for the Rams' trip to Denver.

8. BobC

Show Me

What's this bizzness about not settling? It's already NOT SETTLED. It's waaay beyond that just getting this far.

9. Little

Little Member

Well, this is something we are not accustomed to, isn't it?

Maybe you will have another chance to get your very own autographed copy Cherokee :) They may even have some fresh copies left over from their campaign. Maybe you could all go out for a nice lunch?? I'll bet if we all turned in our cans we could even foot the bill.

Funny how their trip to the courthouse didn't get any ink before their appearance though, isn't it?

Tricia - If this ever gets to the courtroom it's a pretty sure bet that Fox's attorneys have all their ducks in a row for this one. The research on this forum and at ACandyRose's would be a good place for them to start.

Little

10. BobC

And let's watch that laguage, Miss Lurker.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, Little, maybe I will. :)

Does anyone know if there is a way we could find out the court dates they settled on? The following link says they "set dates."

I feel a road trip coming on. Oh yeah. :gottarun:

http://www.freep.com/news/statewire/sw104143_20040913.htm

Ramseys' defamation lawsuit against Fox progresses
    September 13, 2004, 8:54 PM

DENVER (AP) -- The parents of JonBenet Ramsey returned to Colorado on Monday for a routine court hearing to set dates in their defamation lawsuit against Fox News Network.

12. Tricia

If this actually goes to trial then there will be no excuses. We will all pool our beer cans together for the biggest road trip of housewives with no life in the history of the automobile. That means you too BobC.

LurkerXIV you are right. www.acandyrose.com is the one and only place to go for archival information. For great insight and rebuttle to the Ramsey's lies, then FFJ is the place for Fox lawyers to check out.

With ACR doing the most incredible job on the Internet of archiving and the sharp minds at FFJ, the Ramseys don't have a chance. IMO.

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Well the Rams are experts at weaseling their way out of situations. I've held my breath for almost 8 years...I hope I'm wrong!

Please let the trial be telecast....Mrs. R looks sooooooo good in her 2 day outfits. Let the world hear the Ramsey's answers...I don't recall, I don't know, I haven't a clue, I may have, I don't remember....

14. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

????

the Rams have to prove they weren't involved?

'Spose if Smit shows they will have their proof !

Please, can anyone find out when the court date will be? I really want to follow this one.

Thank you. :fingers:

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

The Ramseys would have to prove there was an intruder, since that is the premise upon which they are suing, and they can't prove there was an intruder. Inside a real courtroom where Wood will have to go up against some legitimate, and tough, attorneys for FOX, those FOX attorneys will be able to shoot down every last one of those faux intruder pieces of so-called evidence. Wood isn't playing with Darnay Hoffman, now. This is big-time stuff, and I hope with all my might it goes to court so the Ramseys and Wood can get their as$es handed to them on a plate.

I don't know if it will go to court, though. I've been hopeful too many times that it would be about the truth and not the money, but money usually wins out. Pay the bastids off just to get rid of them, regardless of what the truth of the matter was.

The Ramseys seem to have found their main means of support - sue everyone in sight - sort of like legal welfare. It's bound to bite them in their butts one of these days, though.

16. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Oh Boy! Thanks Little....

For bringing this report to us....

This Is The Good Stuff! Finally! As I understand it, at this point in the lawsuit, the Ramsey's can no longer drop the suit....Unless Fox now decides to settle the suit out of court, the court process will continue...

Now, if you were the Fox news organization with top notch attorneys, and had the chance to expose one of the most famous couples in the world with this lawsuit and have the inside track on a HUGE story, would you back down?
    My bet is that Fox, even with the risk of some big dollars, will hang in there and take this one into a Colorado courthouse.....

The Ramseys are back where they belong....In Colorado, facing up to all of the phoney evidence that they and their cadre of hangers-on have created over the years.....

It has been my pet theory, that John and Patsy, deep in their souls really want to be caught and punished for this murder even if conciously they don't appear to know it.....So let's watch this one closely....after all of these years of the Ramsey's :monkey:, they may have finally outsmarted themselves and are about to get their deepest wish and souls desire....

Voyager

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Here come the housewives...for some justice of their own...Ms. Voyager has provided the perfect graphic!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2004
  18. Tricia

LOL.Yep that's us.

That explosion at the bottom of the twister as it hits ground is River Rat leading the charge of the beer can collecting, no life, housewives.
    Right Shadow and BobC?

P.S. Did you notice the rainbow in the picture? Very symbolic.

19. Tricia

Just a heads up BobC. A certain poster on another board had this to say about your post.

We were the first to post that Lin Wood was going to be going back to Colorado for something "Ramsey related".

Unlike what another board has said, that doesn't know what it's talking about in this case, the Fox
    case isn't that far along. It was only recently transferred to Colorado. It will be tried there.

Just FYI. Take cover.

Next up would be the depositions I would assume? I know Wood has a wish list of people to deposed but I wonder if they have been served.

20. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Yep!

I will certainly go with Moabs picture and Lurker's well chosen words.....I do believe it is going to be a bumpy, messy ride for the Rams....

Voyager

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice