Hahahaha, Candy strikes again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I can't stand it, it's too funny.

http://www.cybersleuths.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004852

A little background - martijaneshelton posts at CS as an "unregistered" poster, making unsubstantiated claims against Dominick Dunn. Candy quickly strokes Marti's feathers. A few posts later, our own RiverRat posts, then a new member, "ThatGirlWrites," posts in rebuttal to RR's post. Candy then jumps in to discredit ThatGirlWrites, and TGW has to tell Candy she IS Marti. Bwahahahaha, best laugh I've had all day. Dingbat Candy strikes again.

ThatGirlWrites
    Member # 1811

posted 09-14-2004 12:53 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Candy - That girl is Marti.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posts: 2 | From: Virginia | Registered: Sep 2004 | IP: Logged

candy
    Member # 311

posted 09-14-2004 12:51 PM
    That girl doesn't know what Marti is talking about either.

ThatGirlWrites
    Member # 1811

posted 09-14-2004 12:43 PM
    RiverRat:

blah blah

candy
    Member # 311

posted 09-14-2004 12:42 PM
    Rat doesn't know anything about Marti groo or what hir is talking about at all.

candy
    Member # 311

posted 09-14-2004 08:06 AM
    Thanks for the answer in PM Marti. I appreciate it.

candy
    Member # 311

posted 09-14-2004 07:12 AM
    Is Lin Wood going to depose you for his suit against Dunne?

candy
    Member # 311

posted 09-14-2004 06:05 AM
    Thanks Marti. What do you think about what Nick Dunne wrote about you in Vanity Fair recently?

2. Watching You

continued hilarity:

ThatGirlWrites
    Member # 1811

posted 09-14-2004 01:04 PM
    What do you mean by Marti has her own hat Candy?
    Posts: 3 | From: Virginia | Registered: Sep 2004 | IP: Logged

candy
    Member # 311

posted 09-14-2004 12:59 PM
    Marti has her own hat.

My Gawd, I'm ROFLMAOPIMP

3. Watching You

Whoops, Marti/ThatGirlWrites is miffed, now. She removed her post. If you ever wondered how two wingnuts talk to each other, now you know, bwahahahahahahahaha. :tipsy:

4. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

If Candy were a guy, she'd step on her own ****.

Too funny, WY.

5. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Well, I just rolled up my pants' legs and went over to CyberSlum. Haha.. It appears that Candy is talking to herself over there, huh?

Then there is this pearl:

candy
    Member # 311

posted 09-14-2004 02:24 PM
    I finally received official confirmation that John Ramsey and/or Patsy Ramsey did not attend the Republican National Convention in New York City at all.

Sorry, the "bolds" were not transferred over. I don't know about you, WY, but I am breathing a LOT easier knowing OFFICIALLY that the Ramseys did not attent the convention AT ALL. Like who gives a fig? Have you even THOUGHT of this little nothing bit of gossip? Haha That is the only kind of dribble that Candy can mine these days.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I'm soooo glad someone received OFFICIAL confirmation that the Rams didn't attend the convention....whew I was losing sleep worrying about the unofficial news we got. Night after night I lay awake, my mind in torment....waiting for official news.

I peeked at CS and except for a few posts by RR....Candy was talking to herself.

7. Watching You

That's because the other wingnut deleted all her posts, hahahahaha.

I was soooooo relieved to learn the Ramseys didn't attend the convention. I've lain awake worrying about it for so long. Candy to the rescue again. How can I ever thank her? My faith in humanity has been restored and I can sleep again.

8. Show Me

It was tough losing the 13 minutes of sleep each night...the gutter isn't exactly the best place to try to sleep.

What the heck is going on with CS? Candy ranting, Dunne's stalker, and a number crunching astrology freak with only a few decent posters posting until the loonies run them off.

Is it temporary insanity with CS or permanent?

9. Show Me

Hmm...PMS is still running high. Shame you had to give Candy your email address, so Woody can sue you Tricia. The 13 minute wonder is going berserk at Purg again. What's wrong with spewing at CS? Oh yeah, I forgot no one reads there anymore.

Did Candy ever answer your question on the Marti poster fiasco KK? (I know you read here...it's a gutter gossip type thing.)

Maybe Candy's big mistake on the Marti thread has caused the latest breakdown? Hir can't bear to be wrong or mistaken! When cornered Candy reverts back to hir hatred of ST.

By the way Tricia....loved your 'Candy, you are the one who needs to get nailed.' hahahahahaha...

I anxiously await for us smearing guttergossips, to be sued by Woody, for our opinions on an opinion board. Shame Woody's gotta concentrate on defending the Rams...

10. Watching You

This is just one more example of how Candy misconstrues everything that makes sense. The only posters she really understands are the ones at CS who are as looney as she is.

She copied a post by Why_Nut at Cybersleuths - a perfectly innocuous post stating W_N's opinion along with some absolute facts - and she used that post as an example of how Why_Nut was "slamming" her. It's just bizarre. Everything is about Candy - you can be posting about the weather, and she will misconstrue that post to mean you are smearing her.

After all this time, I still can't figure out if the scum is smearing the gutter, the gutter is smearing the scum, the scum is guttering the smear, the smear is scumming the gutter, or the gutter is smearing the gutter. I can't imagine being so jumbled and flucked up in the brain that everything said or written comes out jumbled and flucked up.

Can you imagine having to live with a mind like that? It must be hell getting up in the morning and looking in the mirror and thinking, who the hell are you and what are you doing in my mirror? I'll bet she carries on a conversation, much like the posts she writes on the forums, with that person in the mirror. "I heard what you said," "Look what you've done, you scum, you've smeared my mirror," "I hope he bankrupts your face, you gutter smear."

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well it looks like Groo had to pump Thorazine in through the ventilation system over at CS. Now all the posts on the Marti thread are gone except the original one and a bunch of replies to posts that have been removed and the thread makes even less sense than it did before. :freecs:

12. Watching You

It just makes me sick, Moab, to see what's become of CS. Groo has purposely allowed Candy to run that place into the ground and has, in fact, contributed to its demise. That's what happens when you give dictators and psychos with agendas power.

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yeah me too WY...It was the first forum I joined, and it rocked back in 2000, even with Robin and his idiosyncrasies.

14. Watching You

I wonder what the baby-killer Joel Steinberg and his best friend Darnay Hoffman are doing these days. Steinberg's already been thrown out of a couple of places he was staying after getting out of prison.

Maybe Crappy's putting him up in her home, "celebrity" suckhole that she is.

15. Niner

Niner Active Member

Hi WY - I get the NY Post, or Times (can't remember which) every morning at work - and if ANY thing is going on with Joel, they usually have an article about him in there. Haven't seen one for about 2 weeks now - so, he MUST be hiding out in hir home!! Couldn't it be... :sponge:

:404: :freecs:

I don't usually read there (CS) anymore, unless you all bring up a thread! Read this one... couldn't believe what I was reading.... definitely over the deep end for hir... kinda fell sorry for hir!! :no: NOT!! :cheerful:

16. Show Me

Grrrrr...Candy is over at Purg trashing ACR! Hir claims ACR has stolen all of hir work.

Just when I think Candy can't possibly sink any lower, she surprises me.

Hey ACR the 'LAWYERS' who ignore you, have been inform by Candy, of your stealing public documents which only belong to Candy.

Kind of leaves you shaking in your shoes.............with laughter.

You get it ACR? These lawyers can care less about you will suddenly, at Candy's request, pay attention to you and go after you for posting public documents.

Damn if I don't want to send you a beautiful piece of opal from the 'dead horse field mine' in Australia ACR. You might need something to look at while you are in jail for stealing Public documents.

17. Show Me

Well I was trying to copy Candy's disgusting posts before she edited them as usual. I was 13 minutes too late. Here is hir jealous reply at ACR's sharing of info....unbelievable. Candy is beyond comprehension.

Tricia or Keebu...if you object to my posting this public info, let me know and I will remove it.
    -------------------------

To: ALL (9 of 12)

2155.9 in reply to 2155.8

ACR and Deja Vu stole every single Fox document I posted first and changed the format. ACR is has already been warned in writing about her theft of my property when hir stole my transcript of the Ramseys interview with the National Enquirer I NEVER gave hir ANY permission to use ANY OF my work EVER. Hir is a slimy thief who has brought nothing to this case but ripped off material by others.
    ACR has already been warned. The gutter and ACR doesn't have a single document that is new, the lawyers want nothing to do with them.

How pathetic that ACR is pretending to care about this suit. FOX has done a million times more than ST ever did in his utterly pathetic waste of time. They have stood up for the first amendment and are to be commended for THEIR effort, which has nothing to do with hir thieving ability.
    ---------------------------------

Options Reply
    To: ALL (10 of 12)

2155.10 in reply to 2155.9

I am letting Fox legal team know about this theft of everything I had already posted on this suit. Fox is getting the letter I sent to ACR years ago telling hir to quit stealing my work as well, and that I have given hir no permission to any of my work ever. ACR is just the most pathetic thief, the most sickening hypocrite.
    Edited 9/18/2004 6:43 pm ET by candy1710

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Bwahahaha!

Now Candy :balloon: is in close touch with the "FOX legal team"!!! What an imagination this girl has. She has added an entire cadre of Rupert Murdoch's legal eagles to her long list of imaginary friends.

ACR, you naughty girl :putemup: ..."stealing" public documents. What ? There's no law against that? Well I'll be darned..you learn something new every day.::shocked2

19. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Lurker, I believe that Candy misspoke. WHAT? CANDY mixed up something? I think perhaps she meant Fox lawyers *loosely*.....meaning the lawyers who are INVOLVED in the Fox lawsuit for the prosecution. ie Lin Wood, her latest *Darnay factor*. Surely she wouldn't be cavorting with the enemy at Fox network? Of course, I could be wrong. Stranger things have happened.

Edited to add: By the way, Candy has posted the same kinds of rants over at delphiforums.com at PurgatoryII. The girl gets around.

20. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

What an idiot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice