Exclamation Amber Alert Issued for 3 New York Children - Safe!

Posted: Saturday September 18 5:45 PM CT
    Updated: Sunday September 19 10:36 AM CT

Mamaroneck Village New York Police Department issued the Amber Alert after the children were apparently abducted on Saturday afternoon.

Shelia Bonner, (top right) 12 yrs., Black/Hispanic female with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white dress.

James Bonner, (right) 7 yrs., Black/Hispanic male 3'10", 45 lbs. with brown hair and brown eyes.

Stacey Bonner, (right) 9 yrs., Black/Hispanic female, 4', 60 lbs. with brown hair and brown eyes. She has pierced ears and was last seen wearing a white dress.

Police are looking for Clifford Bonner, (lower right) a Black/Hispanic male, 42 yrs., 6'1", 185 lbs. with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a tan shirt and blue jeans. He should be considered armed and dangerous.

The suspect vehicle is a white 1993 Mercury Villager minivan with a New York license tag of either CXB6148 or BZM8879.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Mamaroneck Village Police Department at (914) 777-1122 or dial 911

Codeamber/nyunk/
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by "J_R"; September 20, 2004, 11:41 am at Mon Sep 20 11:41:48 UTC 2004. Reason: Amber Alert canceled. Children Safe!
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Police are looking for Clifford Bonner, (lower right) a Black/Hispanic male, 42 yrs., 6'1", 185 lbs. with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a tan shirt and blue jeans. He should be considered armed and dangerous.

The suspect vehicle is a white 1993 Mercury Villager minivan with a New York license tag of either CXB6148 or BZM8879.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Mamaroneck Village Police Department at (914) 777-1122 or dial 911

http://codeamber.org/nyunk/
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Arrow

Amber Alert Canceled for 3 New York Children
    Posted: Saturday September 18 5:45 PM CT
    Updated: Sunday September 19 11:01 PM CT

Mamaroneck Village New York Police Department canceled the Amber Alert after the children were found safe on Sunday night. The suspect remains at large. He should be considered armed and dangerous.

http://codeamber.org/nyunk/