Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default -----

EasyWriter... I applaud you.

Now if Fox is reading here, maybe you can work with them.

No joke here. Your interpretation of the truth can't be dismissed.

EasyWriter Wrote: These seven options are all that can be taken from the statement. Ergo, it is these seven options that are logically implied to be listed as Plaintiffs. I trust you see the problem. The options
    resulting in the “or factor” as opposed to the “and factor” makes
    it impossible to name a Plaintiff or Plaintiffs in correspondence
    with the statement make by McKinley.
    Thank you, Delmar for explaining about the seven options so thoroughly. I do see the problem and understand what you're saying here. I will now move on to part II. I hope this information you are posting reaches Fox News.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Has anyone called the Fox legal services dept. regarding this issue? They could be faxed this post. :bday:
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

Surely the Fox Attorneys will be aware of Wood's tactics, Delmar? If they miss this, what happens then? Maybe I'll find out in part III. (?). Lin Wood is really chancing his luck here. What an A-S-S!
    Last edited by Elle_1; September 21, 2004, 8:54 pm at Tue Sep 21 20:54:36 UTC 2004.
    Just my opinion.

This is good....on to part 3.

Awesome Easywriter! Thank you for taking the time to explain it in simple detail for us simple folk.

I do hope Fox's lawyers check out your post...might save them a lot of time!

Default I hope Fox News is advised of these posts

EasyWriter :
    Although some strangulation is possible, there is no mention of “tortured and then bludgeoned.” There is no autopsy conclusion of sequence of events. To falsely claim in a Complaint, an official legal document, that “tortured and then bludgeoned at or near the point of death” is stated or indicated by the autopsy report is either reckless and gross incompetence, or deliberate perjury.
    I agree with what you have to say above, and I think Lou Smit should be taken to task for his incompetence.

Absolutely remarkable post, Delmar. Thank you again for taking the time to explain very thoroughly, what a fraudulent lawyer, Lin Wood is, and pointing out all the important facts. I hope Woody gets his "come uppance" through this Fox News lawsuit. I also hope as I stated before that Fox News is made aware of your posts here.
    Just my opinion.

Default Comments to the FOX Analysis

The Fox Threads have been combined

Comments to the Fox threads should be made here.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    The Fox Threads have been combined

Comments to the Fox threads should be made here.
    Thanks for doing the combining. I'm glad there are folks like you around who know a whole lot more about computers that I do. Thanks again. I reallly appreciate it.

I didn't think it possible, EW, but you have outdone yourself. I agree the FOX lawyers should be reading your posts. Who knows? Maybe they are. One would hope they don't so arrogantly dismiss Internet posters as Lin Wood has made the mistake of doing in the past . I must say I do believe we have the cream of the crop right here at FFJ with EasyWriter and many other posters. EW's posts and Tricia's work could make the difference for FOX. I hope they read them.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by JustChillun
    Has anyone called the Fox legal services dept. regarding this issue? They could be faxed this post. :bday:
    Maybe Tricia could send it JC (?). Delmar has sent umpteen e-mails and information to the people concerned with no returns. I'm amazed at his patience to continue analyzing the way he does. He knows we are all grateful for the amount of time he takes to keep us informed.

I for one, would never have understood about the seven options mentioned above, and the craftiness of Lin Wood, to zone in on Burke to make it seem he is the only Ramsey member being pounced on, to suit his way of working.

Does anyone out there know anyone working at Fox News?
    Just my opinion.

Default Addy's?

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    I do hope Fox's lawyers check out your post...might save them a lot of time!
    Do we have any email addys for the Fox attorneys? I mean, direct to them, not through Fox.