Comments to the FOX Analysis

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by 1000 Sparks, Sep 21, 2004.

1. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

-----

EasyWriter... I applaud you.

Now if Fox is reading here, maybe you can work with them.

No joke here. Your interpretation of the truth can't be dismissed.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Delmar for explaining about the seven options so thoroughly. I do see the problem and understand what you're saying here. I will now move on to part II. I hope this information you are posting reaches Fox News.

3. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Has anyone called the Fox legal services dept. regarding this issue? They could be faxed this post. :bday:

4. Elle

Elle Member

Surely the Fox Attorneys will be aware of Wood's tactics, Delmar? If they miss this, what happens then? Maybe I'll find out in part III. (?). Lin Wood is really chancing his luck here. What an A-S-S!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2004
  5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

This is good....on to part 3.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Awesome Easywriter! Thank you for taking the time to explain it in simple detail for us simple folk.

I do hope Fox's lawyers check out your post...might save them a lot of time!

7. Elle

Elle Member

I hope Fox News is advised of these posts

I agree with what you have to say above, and I think Lou Smit should be taken to task for his incompetence.

Absolutely remarkable post, Delmar. Thank you again for taking the time to explain very thoroughly, what a fraudulent lawyer, Lin Wood is, and pointing out all the important facts. I hope Woody gets his "come uppance" through this Fox News lawsuit. I also hope as I stated before that Fox News is made aware of your posts here.

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

The Fox Threads have been combined

Comments to the Fox threads should be made here.

9. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for doing the combining. I'm glad there are folks like you around who know a whole lot more about computers that I do. Thanks again. I reallly appreciate it.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I didn't think it possible, EW, but you have outdone yourself. I agree the FOX lawyers should be reading your posts. Who knows? Maybe they are. One would hope they don't so arrogantly dismiss Internet posters as Lin Wood has made the mistake of doing in the past . I must say I do believe we have the cream of the crop right here at FFJ with EasyWriter and many other posters. EW's posts and Tricia's work could make the difference for FOX. I hope they read them.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Maybe Tricia could send it JC (?). Delmar has sent umpteen e-mails and information to the people concerned with no returns. I'm amazed at his patience to continue analyzing the way he does. He knows we are all grateful for the amount of time he takes to keep us informed.

I for one, would never have understood about the seven options mentioned above, and the craftiness of Lin Wood, to zone in on Burke to make it seem he is the only Ramsey member being pounced on, to suit his way of working.

Does anyone out there know anyone working at Fox News?

12. Ginja

Ginja Member

Addy's?

Do we have any email addys for the Fox attorneys? I mean, direct to them, not through Fox.

13. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

EasyWriter

You amaze me. :)

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I added a link on my web site front page to the thread that Moab set up with your analysis review of the Ramsey-vs-Fox suit.

Thank YOU so much for your detailed explaination on this document.

ACandyRose
    ===================================================

14. Little

Little Member

Well, I can't add a thing to that BJ :)

15. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Easy Writer

It seems that you must have some sound legal background and an intricate understanding of the law....

I just want to add my admiration for your research and analysis of Wood's amended complaint on behalf of the Ramsey's.....Of course it is a public document and the words are there for all of us to view, however your detailed analysis and sharp thinking have ferreted out the inconsistencies and falacies perpetrated by the incompetant Ramsey attorney....

The manipulations contained in this document, as you explained in your analysis, are mind boggling.....the complicated work of a devious mind....One can only hope that the judge appointed to determine the validity of the Ramsey lawsuit against Fox is legally adept enough to decide that validity on the basis of actual law....

Public opinion and political power are such strong components in this case and have been since the beginning....It will certainly be interesting to observe if these issues enter into the judges decision making.....

Easy Writer, if the Fox attorneys in the case have as sharp a mind as yours and the judge is adept and honest to the letter of the law, then I agree with you that the outcome of this complaint will be a dismissal at the start and that there will be no trial....In a way unfortunate, as I was looking forward to the dramatic public spectical of Lin Wood in court facing high powered attorneys and also the public legal revelation of evidence disputing the existance of an intruder and therefore directing the responsibility of JonBenet's death back to those known occupants of their home on the night/early morning of here demise....

Thanks for all of your hard work on JonBenet's behalf Delmar,
    Voyager

16. Elle

Elle Member

What a lovely tribute you have made to Delmar England, Voyager. He has worked so hard to see justice for JonBenét Ramsey. Not one person in Law Enforcement or from the top Newspapers have given Delmar the time of day, to demonstrate why he knows the garrote was a fake. Something far wrong with this picture, Voyager, don't you think?

17. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Okay I'll bite. What the H is everybody talking about? What Fox News analysis?

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hi BobC,

Sorry about that. I moved the analysis to the new "Ramsey Documented Truth" forum. Please read it right here.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5420

It's an incredible analysis done by our own "Easy Writer" aka Delmar England.

Enjoy.

19. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Thanks Tricia--as per usual i have my finger on the very pulse of FFJ!

20. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

What's Happening?

Any new news on the Ramsey lawsuit against FOX?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice