Smit, Gray, San Agustin have financial ties

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I see that Lou Smit, Ollie Gray and John San Agustin, among others, have now formed their own company, United Investigative Associates. This would tend to indicate that when any of the members of this company speaks out individually on the Ramsey case, all of them have a financial interest in making that individual appear credible. At the very least, we now know that Smit is not an investigator independent of Gray and San Agustin.

http://www.uia-pi.org/UIA-Members.htm

[​IMG]

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, WN, for this interesting information.

Hmmm. UIA fails to mention (on their bulleted list of services) they are masters at the creative invention of suspects, and collaborate with third-rate "journalists" who have little interest in the truth.

Must have been an oversight.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well they did such a bang-up job finding Jonbenet's killer...

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Good catch W.N.....

Just goes to show that any objectivety is now out the window.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, where's Lin Wood in that picture? And Susan Bennett? Isn't Susan a consultant to the wonder defectives? Yep, ole Lou Smit and Ollie and John are such hot shot defectives, they couldn't find an intruder if he snuck up in front of them and poked them in the eyes. Of course, there first has to be an intruder in order to find him, but never let it be said that little issue ever stopped the super defectives.

I could die laughing.

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Technically they did find them.....they just choose to make friends with 'em.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Co-conspirators.

Why am I not surprised?

Kookla, San, and Ollie.

8. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

...and Moe, Curley, Larry, Homer, and Krusty the Clown (pictured clockwise).

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Wouldn't that put Smit in a compromising position re any legal action over the Tracey documentary?

When I see that teh Ramsaeys are suing for millions over one ambiguous sentence in the Fox case, one can't help but wonder how many millions JS Gigax would stand to win.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice