Fleet White thread

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

What do poor Ashley and HoraceMills, the comedian from the UK have in common? Answer - they both think Fleet White did it! This is in spite of him having several alibis and almost certainly being cleared on DNA. Ashley recently made a post in jameson's Coffee forum advertising that she was planning a visit to Michigan, possibly Chalrlevoix and did anyone live there. After some time passed, B (the former Ramsey cleaner with a penchant for Internet gossip) - posted for Ashley to get in touch with her. Well, assuming Ashley went on her trip, she is now back posting her wild theories about Fleet White and how B had been suspicious of him (guess they met up).

B has posted on numerous occasions that she didn't like Fleet White and that the Charlevoix housekeepers "had told her" (LOL) that he had been seen in JonBenet's bedroom and that on another occasion he had been seen looking in John Ramsey's wallet. Well, the wallet story is pure hearsay (pronounce that gossip) and of course, there is another version - namely that Fleet White had caught the housekeeper looking through John Ramsey's wallet .... but we won't go into that. However, regarding Fleet White being in JonBenet's room, what B HAS confirmed in the past, is that Daphne White was sharing JonBenet's room on that visit. So it wasn't just JonBenet's room, it was "Daphne's room" (for the during of her vacation) too. Puts an entirely different slant on the story - don't you think? Patsy described Fleet White as "Mr Mom". Just the kind of guy who might check that his offspring had made their beds, picked up their dirty laundry, brushed their teeth and not left a mess etc. There is NOTHING suspicious about a parent going into the room where their 4/5/6 year old offspring is sleeping.

I'll make a comment about looking in wallets too. I have found wallets and purses in the past. The FIRST thing you do is look inside to see if you can see to whom it belongs. ANYONE can start malicious rumours about another person. A friend could visit me and offer to help dry dishes. I could tell them which drawer to find a dishtowel and then spread rumours that I had seen this person rifling through my drawers.... Frankly, B's behaviour disgusts me. She trumpets about how the "Charlevoix housekeepers" never spoke to the media - yet for years now she has been gossiping on the Internet - a medium which reaches a FAR greater audience than any of the tabloids. I seriously hope the Ramseys are aware of her behaviour. Their closest friends have not spoken out about them. Perhaps that is why they are their closest friends.

Getting back to Fleet White. The smears against him have been appalling by these people. Anything it would seem, to deflect attention from other issues.

Only yesterday we have jameson posting this in response to a comment from OEJ about Susan Stine preventing the Whites from seeing the Ramseys:-

In fact, John Ramsey himself gave us that information in his 2000 interview with Kane and Levin (Many thanks to ACandyRose for her wonderful archive of legal stuff):-

My own perceptions of the Stine/White thing is that PRIOR to JonBenet's murder, Susan Stine was on the outside of the inner circle looking in. Her son was friendly with Burke, but she had no daughter for JonBenet to play with. The Ramseys and the Whites had children of similar ages and as every parent will know, this is an ideal set-up because the parents have company and each of the kids has a companion. We've all seen how smothering Susan Stine was after the murder. JonBenet's death gave her an opportunity to get close to the Ramseys and of course, both couples had just one son each....

Simple jealousy and possessiveness could have motivated Susan Stine to bar the Whites from seeing the Ramseys. Who knows what part she played in the Whites' behaviour towards the Ramseys. I'd love to know what she said to them. Stine is clearly an odd character with her masquerading as Mark Beckner in order to communicate with Steve Thomas, Charlie brennan and co. We know for a fact that she lies and plays games.

Stine has embarrassed the Ramseys and judging by jameson's loyalty to her, it is likely she has been jameson's source for many snippets (jameson never burns her sources and she stood up for Stine even when Stine was revealed as a fruitcake by the Beckner e-mails). I'd love to know how many Ramsey stories have subsequently ended up in tabloid magazines via Stine and jameson. With a friend like Susan Stine, who needs enemies? I think the Ramseys may realise that now.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2004
  2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Ahhh yes Susan Stine....the wallet stealer turned police chief. Did Susan cling to Patsy for the publicity, or because she had a thing for Patsy?

Ashley's always been a vile, misinformed poster....her posts are not worth reading.

Horace Mills....there's a joke. Never read any Ram's books, NK interviews and yet knows Fleet did it. Can you say Kreb's Krowd Klone?

Since Fleet cooperated with police, far more than the parents did, I'd say these women were 'scorned' by Fleet, who wished to preserve his family's privacy and his testimony should JB's killer go to trial.

And once Fleet did 'scorn' these losers....they have taken it upon themselves to get their 'revenge' by bashing Fleet.

NOtice how the idiots totally ignore the Ramsey's guilty actions. I'd say Fleet has maintained his dignity in spite of them and their lame accusations.

3. Little

Little Member

Show Me wrote:
    I couldn't agree more Show Me. IMO Fleet and Priscilla have taken the high road and stayed focused on the their only objective, finding answers to why JonBenet died and why those responsible were never taken to task.

Jayelles, as usual, you have done what you can to pose fair questions and provide factual documentation to counter unfair accusations and unsubstantiated claims. Thank you.

Little

4. Elle

Elle Member

Susan Stine was the first person to talk to the Ramseys about Jameson's website. Then the Ramseys received a letter from Jameson, who they thought was a man - I won't go into that one here - and they were surprised to find out she was a woman. Then we have Jameson meeting them in 1997 in Atlanta. I have always thought that Susan Stine made good use of Jameson, with the Ramsey's approval.

I doubt the Ramseys would be annoyed with their ex Charlevoix housekeeper, Jayelles. If she's running down Fleet White, they're not going to stop her. She's doing them a favour by directing the guilt from them.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Elle

I agree with you that the Ramseys will not be averse to B running Fleet White down, but I think they will be wary of her nonetheless. She seems incapable of posting without reminding everyone that she knows the Ramseys. She appears to pumped up full of importance about that. She often comments on her meetings with them but I think she's not a real "insider" - probably more of an acquaintance. She didn't appear to know about the Ramsey's move to Michigan - very shortly before it happened!

If I were in Patsy Ramsey's shoes, I wouldn't trust anyone who posted on the Internet about knowing me, seeing me, chatting with me .... Not that I think B would post anything maliciously about the Ramseys, but some of her posts about Fleet White have been irresponsible.

6. Elle

Elle Member

I agree with Show Me, too, Little.

I have never found that video url of the Whites again. The one you sent to me a few years back (?). Many files have been removed from the net relating to the JonBenét Ramsey case. I thought the Whites spoke very well before the Boulder Council. I'm glad they had the courage to do this, in spite of all that was being said about them at the time. Did they ever manage to get those files released?

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

There are some things that deserve little notice, and, to me, this is one of them. Posters like HoraceMills and Ashley and B and Susan Stine are clueless with their unsubstantiated accusations against FW.

The Whites are members of a distinguished, and increasingly rare, breed of people possessing a certain attribute called integrity. None of the aforementioned posters, as well as Mary Suma and her low-class thugs, will ever achieve the level of integrity the Whites have.

8. Little

Little Member

Elle wrote:
    This is the only thing I had in my files Elle. I believe is was from the August 20, 2002 meeting.
    9/18/2002 is the date I saved it.

Watching You wrote:
    Excellent Watching You :)

Little

9. Elle

Elle Member

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Staff response at the August 6, 2002 Council Meeting:

City Manager Ron Secrist responded as follows:
    Item #2.
    Regarding the White request, staff will provide a memorandum to Council outlining the reasons for not releasing the requested documents.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    9/18/2002 is the date I saved it.

Thank you, Little. When I get time, I'll go through ACR's files, and see if I can find it.

10. Little

Little Member

Appeals Court upholds dismissal of case stemming from girl's slaying

News: Casper | Wyoming | National

Appeals Court upholds dismissal of case stemming from girl's slaying

jscs

DENVER (AP) - The state appeals court on Thursday upheld a judge's decision not to force prosecutors to file criminal libel charges against the Daily Camera of Boulder in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

Fleet and Priscilla White, two witnesses in the case and former friends of the Ramsey family, had tried to force prosecution of the newspaper over a February 2000 story that quoted an unidentified California woman who claimed knowledge about the death of the 6-year-old beauty queen.

Police found no evidence to support the woman's claims.

The Whites asked the Boulder district attorney's office to prosecute the newspaper. Boulder District Judge Roxanne Bailin appointed an El Paso County assistant district attorney, as a special prosecutor, who later said no criminal charges would be filed.

The Whites then asked Bailin to force prosecutors to file charges against the newspaper. She dismissed their case after concluding that the special prosecutor's decision was justified, and the Appeals Court upheld her decision.

The Appeals Court judges said the statute of limitations has expired on any criminal conduct the Whites alleged against the Daily Camera.

AP-WS-12-09-04 2019EST

http://www.casperstartribune.net/apdata/wire_detail.php?wire_num=95559

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

The appellate judges refused to enforce a prosecution against the BDC because the SOL has expired???? Hhhmmm, now watch all the RST/WDI nutballs run THAT up the flagpole with a twist to claim some kind of victory and exoneration and total slam against the Whites. Thanks for posting this, Little!

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Maybe Jameson really is a man. You never know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice