Candy libels ACandyRose

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

This is in response to the following post in which Candy makes malicious, willfully false and therefore libelous charges against ACR. I copied the post here because I damn well felt like it and because groo has let it stand there, making CS libel as well. I will have a few comments when I get some time today. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

candy
    Member # 311

posted 09-26-2004 10:33 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Candy Rose is a notorious thief and liar. Hir has acted as the Ramsey case's big brother, stealing everything that hir could. Hir stole every single Fox document on this site. Hir is a high school drop out and work drop out of many years. Not any type of historian at all, just a common thief.

2. Watching You

It is true that one cannot reason with a fool or a mentally ill person, and therefore it is wasted effort to attempt to explain anything to Candy.

I do, however, wish to make public my continued disenchantment with the moderator of the JBR forum at CS, groo, who seriously breached the TOS of CS by allowing Candy to post direct attacks containing false accusations against one of the finest human beings and the best archivist on the Internet, ACandyRose. Groo forbids anyone else to post off topic, but Candy's posts are nothing but off topic in her attacks against other posters and other forums.

Groo has once again shown her extreme bias in allowing, and encouraging, this kind of malignant behavior by Candy while disallowing any and all requests for her to treat everyone fairly and equally.

Groo should resign, and Candy should be banned from CS for her libelous posts against ACR, Tricia, and every other poster who has ever posted something intelligent that Candy didn't like.

As for Candy, she is, without a doubt, one of the sickest freaks I have ever encountered, both in RL and on the forums. Her own posts prove it, I don't have to.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Cs

Far from curbing the bizarre posts at CS, I noted that Groo actually joined in on the Jeff Johnson thread last week.

CS is finished if you ask me. It's a pity in a way. Candy has lost her last remaining strands of credibility. One day she will get a mention in a book about the Internet Subculture surrounding the Ramsey case and it won't be flattering. Her latest attack on ACR is scandalous. ACR has done a mountain of work on this case and her contribution FAR outweighs that of anyone else. She has the respect of all serious followers of the case. She will receive accolades in any book about the Subculture. Derservedly so IMO.

Candy makes no sense. She talks about "stealing" when in fact, it is recording. No-one stole those documents from Candy because Candy didn't own them to start with.

My DH knows about ACR and her amazing contribution to the case. This morning he was in the room when I read Candy's attack on ACR and he saw me shake my head and asked what was up. So I filled him in on Candy and he was disgusted.

4. Watching You

I really have to wonder if Skydog has a clue what has happened to the forum or if he even cares anymore. It's his name and reputation that are being diminished by what is going on there. I never thought he would be so irresponsible to let CS be taken over by such malignant forces. It doesn't look good that he would relinquish all control over a forum that he still apparently owns but for which others pay the bill. I used to respect Skydog for his opinions and his belief in free speech. I've lost that respect. He needs to step in and stop this stain on his good name.

5. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

I have already posted what I wanted to say to Candy over at Cybersleuths. I really don't have anything else to say.

I think it is time for all of those who warned Candy they would take action if she continued to malign them to do just that. It is the only thing she will understand, and I think it is high time. And she should bear the consequences. I say good riddance.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I'm moving my post, from this morning, to here.

Seems Candy's on the warpath again. ACR posted some documents, which Candy had and didn't post so ACR couldn't steal them. Apparently Candy's claiming ownership of public documents ACR couldn't possibly know about. Does this make sense?

How'd you do that ACR? Manage to steal mysterious hidden public documents.

I don't think Candy has much in the way of public documents...I think she just likes to brag that she had them FIRST, FIRST, FIRST!!!! And since Candy won't post her documents (which we DONT NEED ANYWAY SINCE ACR HAS MORE DOCUMENTS THAN CANDY EVER DREAMED OF)...

....I think Candy is lying about her documents. ACR has proved to me she has the documents 'cause ACR shares.

7. messiecake

messiecake Member

Speaking as someone new to the JBR "internet subculture" I think it is VERY deceptive of Candy to use that hat as its quite easy for a newbie to indeed confuse her with 'A Candy Rose' (I myself at first was confused!)

From what Ive read of Candy's posts she,imo,chose that on purpose(I liken it to someone choosing the hat "Trish",to get ppl to mistake them for Tricia) which backs my impression of her being a whacko :loser:

and btw............what is the origin of saying "hir" instead of "her" if someone would care to enlighten me :)

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Wackadoodles!

Full moon tonight, everyone. I'm sure candy is out there baying at it and licking her hind end.

What a cur!

9. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Messiecake, "hir" originated with Jameson. Right after the murder of JBR, Jameson pretended to be a man on the internet. She made up a ridiculous story about being a widower, and that "his" (Jameson's) wife was killed in an accident on the autobahn. Many, being new to the internet, were not accustomed to someone just bold-face lying like that, and so we believed her for a time. However, she was soon exposed as being a woman. She also told many other tales which I won't get into at this time. Suffice it to say, she became unpopular very quickly. Since she was a "man" exposed to really be a woman, both of the words "him" and "her" were combined to make "hir". It should only be used to apply to Jameson.

Candy, as per her usual penchant for mixing things up and getting things wrong, persists in calling anyone she wants to insult "hir". It is but one more instance of Candy really not "getting it". She is on the outside looking in, and just does her own thing. You will learn to discount her, as most everyone else does.

Hope this explanation was not too "Candy-esque" for you to understand! By the way, I agree with you about her name. In fact, I posted something about that earlier today on Cybersleuths. Hahaha! I beat you! I was at least 13 minutes faster than you! :)

10. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Documenting

Just documenting...........

Below is the posting I did to Candy at Cybersleuths that she responded to with the posting above that Watching You posted:

========================================
    ACandyRose
    Member # 580

posted 09-26-2004 09:25 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Candy,

I am asking you to cease in your public attack on me. I did not steal your public Ramsey vs Fox documents. YOU are the one who removed your Fox documents from the Cybersleuths archive link, not me. I originally had that link on my web site to guide my readers to Cybersleuths so they could read them until I could get my own set online but then the link was defunk and your .PDF files were gone. YOU made that decision, not me and it was done long before I put my text file conversions on my web site.

YOUR files are GONE because YOU removed them. So now they can stay gone. Did you think you were the only person in the world who was able to get the public documents? I have my own account with Pacer and I have my own copy of the public documents. I put them all online to share with the WHOLE Internet community. DejaNu and I spent a couple weeks doing the text file conversions of the .PDF files so ALL the forums would have them for discussion. I spent another week proof reading to format the information to put on a web page. I DID NOT STEAL YOUR WORK and copy it to my web page.

Not only did YOU never have text files of the Ramsey vs Fox documents to share period but YOU never had ALL of the public .PDF files available prior to YOU removing what you did have from Cybersleuths. I have ALL the documents because I went into MY PACER account and got them.

Jameson DID NOT steal the Ramsey vs Fox documents, neither the .PDF files nor the text file conversions. My web page clearly states that ANYBODY (including Jameson) can copy them to their forums for discussion. That was my purpose for putting them online, to SHARE. And in the past Jameson has even shared some of her .PDF files with me.

I don't know what your big hangup is on the www.forstevethomas.com web site. Get over it. The site belongs to myself and Tricia and it's still online and will remain online. We like Steve Thomas. We liked him before and we still like him now. You must have forgot that YOU were the first one who posted the link on the forums when it went live back in 2001. How come you're not bragging about that?

And what is with all this FIRST, FIRST, FIRST crap. Who cares if you posted something first. Does that mean the other forums are not allowed to discuss something just because you posted about it FIRST or 13 minutes before somebody else did? You know little children fight over who picked the first box of cereal on grocery day or who gets the prize inside.

I mean, I don't know, maybe you are an only child and never learned the gift of sharing. The Ramsey vs Fox is a civil case and EVERYBODY is allowed to discuss it on all the forums. The documents available on that case are PUBLIC documents and anybody can get them. YOU DO NOT OWN NOR CONTROL the Ramsey vs Fox civil case.

Please reconsider your postition in the forum subculture and learn to share without being obsessive and controlling and jealous of everything that anybody else does.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE FIRST. What I do care about is justice for JonBenet Ramsey. What I do care about is the TRUTH and getting information available and that the information is archived so the history of this case doesn't get thrown under the bus. I would think you would care about the same things but apparently you don't.

What you apparently care about is being FIRST. What you apparently care about is controlling the output of information. That's my opinion.

ACandyRose
    http://www.acandyrose.com

I posted this over on Purgatory II forum:

To: Jayelles (98 of 101)

2155.98 in reply to 2155.97

I am surprised she hasn't accused me of hacking into her secret forum on Cybersleuths or wherever she has her public documents hidden.

Among other things, she now has me labeled as a "HIR" saying I have no high school education and now she is posting that I'm a "work drop out for years." I'm surprised she didn't accuse my mother of wearing combat boots. She forgot to add that I watch the daily soap operas on CBS too.

I really do have a Pacer account (that I have had since June of 2003) and I really did go into the Atlanta Georgia court records via Pacer to download the PUBLIC docuemnts, with the exception of the "Scheduling Order" that was in the Colorado Court records and I got that from Tricia (Thanks Tricia !!) as a hard copy in the US mail on Saturday and I scanned that document into a .PDF file the same day. And DejuaNuBee is really helping to convert the .PDF files to text format. She's been a God send in her unselfish dedication to help with this project. Actually DejaNuBee is working like Betty Crocker and is way ahead of me. (more than 13 minutes!)

I just got finished with putting the "Scheduling Order" that DejuNuBee converted to text format last night (Thanks DejaNuBee !!) into a web page and I will be uploading that as soon as I am done here with this post. That way it should be easier for everybody to read and copy to the forums.

Candy NEVER had any of the public Fox documents in TEXT format that I know of and she certainly has nothing on any web pages that I know of. She did have a small selected collection of public .PDF files on the Ramsey vs Fox case uploaded to a Cybersleuths archive link and she removed them all the end of August 2004 when a thread titled, "Fox Suit Victory" dated August 28th was started at FFJ for discussion about the change of venue victory. That was the beginning of Candy's meltdown (this time). I don't know why Candy even had her small collection of public files online at Cybersleuths if nobody was allowed to discuss the contents. I guess they were only allowed to go to Cybersleuths and discuss the documents with HER (or is that HIR?). She acts like she owns the Ramsey vs Fox civil case and all the public documents and that she should be in charge of controlling all the discussion regarding that case. Actually the Ramsey vs Fox "original complaint" was on Lin Wood's web page.

No, I did not have my PUBLIC documents online FIRST. Prior to the "change of venue victory" there was no need to add priority on getting all the public .PDF files online or converted to text format for discussion. We all knew about the lawsuit filed but nobody knew where the case was heading. After the "change of venue victory" then it looked as though this case would move forward. I can't help if Candy went into a meltdown and removed all her public documents where they would still be today for the Internet to discuss the contents. Did she think just because she removed her collection that nobody else was allowed to get their own collection and put them online? WRONG.

And I didn't even know my web site was listed in one of the public documents for this case until DejaNuBee was converting it to text format and she told me about it. We were well into the text converstion process by then. And my web site has been online since 1998 so it wasn't like I ran out and suddenly whipped up a major national web site of Ramsey material and made it available for the Fox attorneys anticipating it would get listed in a public court document.

Candy's obsession with being FIRST at everything is beyond ridiculous.

BJ

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Bravo, ACR!

Everyone (except candy) on the JBR boards is aware of your fine contributions to the web community in the form of your exhaustive archives.
    No one can hold a candle to you as an archivist, no matter how many college degrees they have after their name.

Your generosity in sharing your work is known by one and all. Your files are out there for everyone to see and use, free of charge. You don't play politics, and you seek no accolades.

You are one of the finest JBR posters anywhere. I salute you! :hug:

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I want to add to what everyone here at FFJ has said about you ACR.

You are one of the finest people I know. I have worked with you closely over the years and you have alway been hard working, honest, fair, and damn funny too.

If anyone has a problem with you then they are the sick ones. You are an awesome person. I am proud to call you my friend.

13. Little

Little Member

I have to chime in here too. ACandyRose is one of the most unselfish people it has ever been my honor and privilege to know. She is generous to a fault with not only her sharing of information but with just plain old fashioned human compassion.

I was furious when I read what Candy has written, yet fully realized that to try to deal rationally, with a such clearly irrational person, would only be perceived as the attention they apparently are so desperate to receive, no matter what form it comes in. Anyone who has dealt with small children or those who feel they are the center of their own universe recognize that the desire for attention, even negative attention, is the objective. Their only goal is to have it.

I, and I would suppose anyone else, have no reason to believe that CS is in possession of any documentation that would be of any possible interest or merit. In other words "sayin' don't make it so". The rantings and ramblings, the posturing and chest thumping, are just so much white noise. They have no substance, no validity, no credibility and are about as low class as I've ever seen.

I can not imagine that anyone who wants to be viewed as a legitimate advocate for JonBenet Ramsey, or any victim for that matter, would want their credibility tied to such a unstable unit as CS or those who inhabit it and claim it as their home.

14. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Wow, Little. You just said a mouthful. I think you have pretty much summed up the truth about Cybersleuths.

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

So true, I can't believe that candya$$ would even attempt to attack acandyrose, one of the most loved, admired and respected posters on all the forums.

candy is a pathetic little skankya$$ wannabe whos rejection by SThomas has sent her over the edge.

She comes out with these outrageous statements just to lure people to the dead zone her and groo have created. It seems that Jeff is the sanest one of the bunch.

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

And I don't know why Groo ignores the TOS when Candy trashes ACR...if anyone else had talked to Candy that way, Groo would have banned them. Is it any wonder the CS JB forum is dead?

17. Tez

Tez Member

I cannot believe that Candy attacked ACR. However, it should come as no surprise.

ACR, you are one of the best people on the Internet! You have an awesome site, and I know if I need to locate something, I just need to come to your site, and I will be able to find it. Thank you for all you do!

It's no wonder no one goes to CS anymore. I can't stomach all the attacks, so I try not to visit there too often.

18. Watching You

Candy's posts to Fox News putting down other forums and posters are embarrassing and tacky, not to mention immature. I don't pretend to know what the Fox people or their lawyers are doing, but if they have time to read any of the forums, you can bet they are not hanging their anonymous hats at CS. I suspect they are visiting all of the forums to see which way the wind is blowing, if they are visiting at all.

The thing that annoys me most about Candy is that some might read at CS and think all posters are crazy as a loon, like she is. She just doesn't understand that her posts to Fox at CS degrading other posters are akin to the little bully girl on the playground telling her friends they can't talk to another little girl or boy because then they won't be her friend anymore.

It's all about control with Candy. She just doesn't get that the only place she controls is CS and the only person she controls is her girlfriend, groo.

Groo is even dumber than I thought she was.

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hey, Tez - the only thing I'd rather do tomorrow than volunteer for my preferred candidate :) is meet you for lunch.

20. Watching You

Candy, you are a lying piece of work. Nobody here "peddled" anything on jameson's board about Steve Thomas. Nobody here knew ST's case was not going to be litigated, and this board is NOT a Burke did it fraud. You lie and twist the facts to suit your self-serving needs, moving ever closer to that point of no return where the line between reality and fantasy is breached forever, and your blackened soul becomes one with the devil. You are a sickening and sick human being, bent only on puffing yourself up at the expense of other innocent human beings that you have libeled and maligned.

Liar, Candy. You are a liar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice