Guilt wears many faces

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Little

Little Member

Although this was written about the Scott Peterson case, I though it was interesting how many high-profile cases include the name of JonBenet. The sentence is red because I highlighted it, not because it was in red within the article.
    Little

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Ver interesting article, Little.

Watching Scott, the Ramseys and Susan Smith...made my hinky meter rise. Not exactly sure why, but knew they were hiding something. Like when you catch you kid trying to lie or hide the truth. Something just isn't right and you know it!

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

“A lot of tap dancing.”

Yeah, to the tune of give 'em the old razzle-dazzle.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Very interesting, Little. I quite believe a person's personality plays a big part when it comes to being confronted with the police. I think Scott Petersen's a liar, just like Patsy Ramsey.

I personally think Patsy Ramsey was crafty when she had her friend, and JonBenét's doctor on the spot, to administer tranquilizers to her; therefore she had a good excuse for acting "non compus mentis."

How many mothers would want to be "out of it" if a note was received telling you, one of your children had been kidnapped? Very few. Most mothers would want to be alert, and this was a beauty queen who had strutted the boards and faced the bright lights time and time again. This was no fainting violet. Patsy Ramseys's behavior was "one big act."

5. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Good point, Elle, I agree with you 100% about wanting to be "with it" during any vigil or occurrence with regards to one's child. It only seems right, too, to think that the person on such medications would have to be protected from too much public exposure, as they are often disinhibited and will say a lot more than is perhaps judicious (in the case of a planned coverup or staging).

6. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you JC! When you think back to this scene. It was an accepted fact that Patsy Ramsey was out of it, due to being sedated. She was unapproachable! Just what Patsy wanted.

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That's the way I'd be if my baby girl had been murdered, not kidnapped. Heavily medicated and drunk to boot.

8. Elle

Elle Member

JC, Just a reminder. Patsy Ramsey was out of it when her little girl was supposedly kidnapped. JonBenét was not found until 1:00 pm. Patsy Ramsey was out of it long before this.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, Elle 1.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Many women are like this JC, but Patsy Ramsey was not one to fade into the background. This was my point. Just look at her latest efforts in trying to put her husband in a Seat with the Michigan State Legislature!

When Steve Thomas asked John Ramsey why it was Patsy who made the 911 call instead of him. Ramsey's reply was..."This is the way things are done around here!" This proves Patsy Ramsey was a person who liked to be in charge. However, if she had been medically sedated, no one could point a finger.

Patsy knew what she was doing all right! jmo

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I figured he, John, was saying she, Patsy, did what he told her to do.

12. Elle

Elle Member

As in he was the boss!? And donkeys fly! :D

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Well, yes, that he's the boss. :)

14. Quinn

Quinn Member

THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO THINK SCOTT PETERSON IS INOCENT AND HIS BEHAVIOR WAS HIS WAY OF DEALING. O.K. BUT TRY TO EXPLAIN AWAY THAT HE NEVER CALLED TO SEE IF THE BODIES FOUND WERE OF HIS WIFE AND SON. ANY NORMAL PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE IMMEDEATLY. (UNLESS YOU ALL READY KNOW) INSTEAD HE IS PACKING UP THE CAR HE BOUGHT IN HIS MOTHERS NAME WITH ALOT OF GEAR THAT WOULD INDICATE A TRIP TO MEXICO. THAT IS ONE FACT I DON'T THINK THE JURY WILL BE ABLE TO OVER LOOK. THAT IS IMO THE SMOKING GUN.

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think Scott Peterson is guilty and his behavior is his way of dealing with it.

16. Quinn

Quinn Member

LIAR,LIAR PANTS ON FIRE. LOL . LIEING IS GOING TO MAKE HIM HANG. YEAH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice