Let's All Congratulate Peggy Lakin. A True Justice Seeker.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

It's not too often that one of our posters gets mentioned in a national on line story in the same breath as a former President but it's happened.

Peggy Lakin has been seeking justice not only for JonBenet Ramsey but for Valerie Percy. An unsolved case from long ago.

Please read the article located at Court TV right here.
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/valerie_percy/index.html?sect=7

Peggy is on the second page.

Peggy, you are a true hero. I know you don't like me to say it but it's true. You take action. For that I am eternally grateful.

Tricia

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2004
  2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Congratulations, Peggy. You do good work, lady.

3. Elle

Elle Member

To have your name mentioned in the same article as President Richard Nixon, and J. Edgar Hoover is not an easy task, Peggy. Congratulations, and more power to you in your quest for "Justice for JonBenét.":balloons: :flash:

Elle

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

"I do believe it's important for those who commit violent crimes to realize that there are people who will not let it go, and they will never truly be free," Lakin said.

I like it. So many unsolved cases, so many.

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Congratulations Peggy, well done!!!!

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Congrats Peggy! :yay:

I will :bowdown:

You should :takeabow:

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Way to go Peggy! Congratulations

8. Little

Little Member

Well, my goodness, thank you all so much for your extremely kind words.

I will say this from the bottom of my heart. Every member of this board, and those of the same ilk; every person whose heart is touched by these terrible acts and whose sense of justice is insulted by a crime unpunished, are all members of the same club IMHO. We all try to do whatever we can to bring some honor to the victims and some solace to those who love/d them. There are no small acts or actors in this fight. I sincerely believe that we can, and do make a difference.

Peggy Lakin aka :) Little

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Little

We are proud to have you as a member of this board. Your research is impeccable, and your dedication to the cause of justice is admirable.

10. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

:yay:

Way to go Peggy!

11. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I agree.....I meant to post this earlier. excellent.

12. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Peggy

Congratulations Peggy !! Fantastic :)

I am so proud of you and your accomplishments. Your dedication and research is to be admired and I am one of your biggest fans. :)

ACandyRose
    http://www.acandyrose.com

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Good for you, Peggy.

I've never understood why your hat is "Little" when you've done so much. :)

14. Little

Little Member

LOL Cherokee - you see, my cat "Little" is the one who rules the house, the computer, what I do, etc. She insisted and I relented. :)

Little

15. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee,

Truth of the matter is Peggy is possessed by her cat. Jealous of anyone else who goes near her. I thought it might have been an old boy friend reincarnated, but her cat is female. :rolling:Oops! The cat, Little is jealous of anyone else around Peggy, not the other way around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice