Hybrid View

Default Amber Alert Issued for 4 Year Old Texas Boy!

Posted: Thursday October 21 7:34 AM CT

The Houston police department issued the Amber Alert early Thursday after the boy's mother was found stabbed to death in the suspect's apartment.

Jesus Martinez Alvarado, 4 yrs., Hispanic male 4', 30 lbs with black hair and brown eyes.

Police are looking for Avelino Martinez-Aalvarado, 31 yrs., Hispanic male, 5''08, 200 lbs.

The suspect vehicle is a 1993 brown Chevrolet pickup truck with extended cab, Texas license plane number VS2034.

Police said it is possible the suspect and child may be enroute to Laredo, Texas, where the suspect has relatives.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Houston police department homicide division at 713-308-3600 or dial 911.

Codeamber/alvaradotx/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Child Abduction Houston TX

JESUS MARTINEZ

DOB: Dec 7, 1999 Missing: Oct 20, 2004 Height: 3'0" (91 cm) Eyes: Brown Race: White/Hisp Age Now: 4 Sex: Male Weight: 30 lbs (14 kg) Hair: Black

Jesus was last seen near his home in Houston, Texas at approximately 9:00 a.m. on October 20, 2004 with his mother and father. His mother has since been found deceased. The child may be in the company of an adult male relative. They may be traveling in a brown 1993 Chevrolet extended cab pickup truck with Texas license plates VS2034. The adult companion should be considered armed and dangerous. CAUTION IS ADVISED.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Default Amber Alert Issued

The Texas Department of Public Safety has issued an Amber Alert for a 4-year-old boy abducted from 1323 Witte Road #333 in Houston around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Jesus Martinez Alvarado, a 4-year-old male, is 4 feet tall and weighs 30 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair. It is not known what clothing he was wearing.

Jesus Martinez Alvarado is believed to have been abducted by Avelino Alvarado Martinez, who is 31 years old and has brown eyes and black hair. He is 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighs 200 pounds.

Avelino Alvarado Martinez is believed to be driving a 1993 light brown or beige Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck with Texas license plate VS-2034.

Anyone with information about the whereabouts Jesus Martinez Alvarado, Avelino Alvarado Martinez or the 1993 light brown or beige Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck with Texas license plate VS-2034 should contact their local police department.

http://kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=2462663&nav=0s3cSFxy

©

Jesus Martinez Alvarado remains missing and a warrant for the arrest of the suspect in the murder of the boy's mother has been issued.

Amber Alert Cancelled For Missing Houston Child

The Texas Department of Public Safety has cancelled an Amber Alert for a 4-year-old boy abducted from 1323 Witte Road #333 in Houston around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 20. The boy has not been found and the suspect is still at large. DPS has no further information. Contact the investigating agency, the Houston Police Department, at 713--308-3600 if you have other questions.

Jesus Martinez Alvarado, a 4-year-old male, is 4 feet tall and weighs 30 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair. It is not known what clothing he was wearing.

Jesus Martinez Alvarado is believed to have been abducted by Avelino Alvarado Martinez, who is 31 years old and has brown eyes and black hair. He is 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighs 200 pounds.

Avelino Alvarado Martinez is believed to be driving a 1993 light brown or beige Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck with Texas license plate VS-2034.

Anyone with information about the whereabouts Jesus Martinez Alvarado, Avelino Alvarado Martinez or the 1993 light brown or beige Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck with Texas license plate VS-2034 should contact their local police department.
    ...snip

http://www.kbtv4.tv/news/default.asp...ownews&id=7020

©

Member of Houston Regional Media Email Recipient Group
    Amber UPDATE

Date Issued: 11/1/2004
    Time Issued: 4:02:36 PM

Abducted Child's Name: JESUS MARTINEZ-ALAVARADO

Law Enforcement Agency: HOUSTON POLICE
    Public Contact Number: 713 308-3600

Other Information:
    *UPDATE*

THE VEHICLE WANTED IN THIS ABDUCTION WAS RECOVERED SATURDAY IN THE BROOKSHIRE AREA OF WALLER COUNTY. THE CHILD REMAINS MISSING AND THE FATHER IS NOW WANTED FOR MURDER.

Houston Regional Amber Plan Notification System.
    Developed by Read Communications, L.L.C.
    in cooperation with Harris County Office of Emergency Management
    and the Houston Area Local Emergency Communications Committee
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Thanks for the update.