Case with some similarities to JBR

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

This was on the news this evening:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/3958699.stm

The tiny victim was a little ballerina and had just starred in her first semi-professional role in a pantomime.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

This perp had two previous incidents of assaulting young girls. He bound and gagged one and put her in the boot (trunk) of a car, later abandoning her at a roadside. The other, he held down on a bed, partially suffocating her and attempted to sexually assault her.

Neither of these two incidents were reported to the police because the victims were family friends and the parents of both girls "understood" that the boy had Aspergers.

What beggars belief in this case is that the boy's parents believe he is innocent!

3. Little

Little Member

Jayelles,
    I didn't want to start a new thread for this so I hope you don't mind my tagging it on here.

I thought the following was interesting because it does contain some of what the RST tried to make fit the death of JonBenet. Stun gun - strangulation - time of death etc. It also has differing expert opinions.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Pelosi just handed a stun gun over this year, Little? This doesn't mean it was the actual one used in the killing of Ammon in October 2001, does it? One would think he would have disposed of the killing weapon immediately after the killing - right?

So Doberson's opinion differed from Stratbucker's in the JonBenét case.
    Geesh, what a kerfuffle erupts over these stun gun marks. Just wish there was one definite pattern we could rely on, to squelch all the other ifs and buts of these damn stun guns once and for all. Maybe it's time I sent away for the same stun gun video John Ramsey had in his desk, Little. I've never seen one on TV, have you? Difficult to discuss when you haven't seen one in operation. Just looking at photographs doesn't do it for me.

5. Little

Little Member

I have never seen a demonstration either Elle.

Just my opinion though, I would think the gentleman who works for the company that develops the product would have a much better, real-life opinion on what the gun is capable of and what sort of marks are left by it. In other words, Lou Smit "saying" the marks on JonBenet were left by a stun gun does not hold water. It's simply his wish, but that hardly makes it a fact.

I read a news report a year or so ago about a child that was stun gunned and attacked. I will look in my files to find her age, but she was able to escape, so the stun gun did not disable her. I wrote to the paper to see if they might be able to put me in touch with anyone who could give some detail on what sort of injury was left, but after a few emails I hit a brick wall. They no doubt wondered what sort of ghoul would be asking such questions.

Apparently it's not an exact science, at least just viewing the injuries through photographs, like a stab wound or gun shot wound would be. Some things it's easier to say what it isn't, than what it is, the way Delmar was able to determine that the cord around JonBenet's neck was not a garrote, or at least not a functioning garrote.

Gee Elle - if you ask your kids for a stun gun video for Christmas they may begin to wonder LOL. I asked mine for Dr. Lee's book. She may be looking for an appropriate "home" for me as we write. :)

Little

6. Elle

Elle Member

I know Delmar didn't buy Lou Smit's take on the stun gun, but he knows all about them, and I envy his expertise. Unfortunately Lou's reputation for solving many cases probably keeps him afloat.

Maybe we should count ten before we send off queries like that, or buy helmets. I never get any replies either.

If the experts can be baffled over gun stun marks, what chance in hell have we got of understanding them, Little? About your Dr. Lee gift, thanks for the idea. I might just ask one of my sons for a copy of same. They all know I've been involved in the JonBenét case for over three years now, but they don't discuss it with me. They just let me get on with it. This is why it's so good for me to come here and post with you and the others. btw you're far too young for one of those appropriate homes. You're still a baby in my books.:baby:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice