I'm new and got a few questions

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by SSIEGMUND, Nov 4, 2004.

1. SSIEGMUND

SSIEGMUND Member

Okay, I just started studying this issue. I realize I am eight years behind all of you so please bear with me. Also there are so many threads here with so many posts each that I don't know if I could ever sort through to find the answers to my questions - I'm sure they have all been discussed here before.

First of all that garotte. I am having trouble visualizing it, but from what I have read it was pretty elaborate wasn't it? I mean, it would have taken a long time to make it, and the stick was from a paint brush that Patsy kept in the basement, right? So was Jon Benet dragged to the basement and made to wait while this garotte thing was constructed? And the cord around the wrist, which apparently held both wrists at one time, do you think maybe it was thrown over a beam or something so that she had to stand and wait with her arms suspended over her head while this garotte was being fashioned? Weren't her arms over her head when she was found?

I have other questions but I think I'll just leave it at that for now. Thanks for your help in answering my questions.

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

Hello and welcome! For starters, you may want to go to ACR's site for this link to the garrote analysis by our own Delmar England:

http://www.acandyrose.com/delmarengland.htm

IMO, this is a wonderful analysis of this "garrote" relating to JonBenet's murder.

3. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Welcome to FFJ SSIEGMUND!!

I read your post about the garotte and just wanted to show you some photographs of the garotte, which I'm sure you've seen somewhere but when you look at the pics after you read Delmar Englands analysis that Thor provided,you will no doubt develop your own opinion about it so please don't forget to share your thoughts.

Here's the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can probably see, this is not anything like it's described by Lou Smit or John and Patsy Ramsey who all seem to agree that this is a professional strangling tool that was so intricate in design that only someone with a distinct knowledge for knots and ropes would know how to duplicate the device.

In Delmar Englands analysis you'll be given the instructions for creating a 'garotte' just like the one you see above, and don't be upset when you've followed the instructions to a T and it still won't work right for you, that's the whole point of the analysis- to prove that JonBenet was not strangled to death with this thing, because it was ineffective as a strangulation tool.

Good Luck
    JustinCase

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

But...Like it's so complicated. How could anyone expect the CEO of a multi-million dollar technology company to be able to tie something so complicated? I mean look at all the knots and string and stuff. I believe Lou Smit.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Bob,

Not the least bit complicated at all Bob, trust me! It's actually a very simple contraption. During the time Macramé was all the craze many years ago, I took lessons, and believe me when I say this is a simple creation compared to what I made. Lou Smit and John Ramsey's description is exaggerated beyond belief.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

BobC

It's so simple it could be crafted quickly by a CEO in a vodka-induced haze while his Miss America also-ran wife jotted down a hasty misspelled ransom note!

7. BobC

But what about the stick? That's what I call complicated. I just can't see either John or Patsy Ramsey pulling that one off. A stick, knots--WHAT ELSE DO YOU PEOPLE NEED?!!! Plus Patsy would never break off one of her own perfectly good paintbrushes just to stage a crime scene. Those things cost money, PEOPLE. AND ANOTHER THING: WHY WOULD PATSY WASTE THE INK IN HER OWN SHARPIE PEN?!!!!!!

8. Elle

Elle Member

Ha, ha, ha, Bob! Are you serious delirious? If I remember correctly, from the autopsy, the letters in gold on the brush shaft spelled out "KOREA." Anyhoo, Patsy could afford to buy better brushes than that. I know what they cost, because I'm an artist too, and have bought some real good ones, as well as cheapies.

Patsy probably just jammed the brush shaft in the door and Voila, it snapped in two.

9. BobC

No Elle I'm not serious. I just remember at some point in this trainwreck of a case, Jameson was braying on and on about how John Ramsey could never have tied knots that complicated! I just about levitated off my chair!

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Bob is being facetious and not just a little sarcastic.

I understand his points perfectly.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Bob's sense of humour! :) Not being able to see his face, it's hard to tell sometimes. Wish I had his expertise in Art.
    I have fun with the paintbox Bob! No paints to clean up! :imonline:The end results don't look anything like yours, or I'd be rich!

P.S. Was just wondering if you ever created emoticons, Bob? My favorite one is this one :pcguru: I often do exactly what this little fellow does when it comes to finishing something off. Now this kind of art I would have a great time with. Hope "Bloodrayne" sells well.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2004
  12. SSIEGMUND

SSIEGMUND Member

Thanks for the link, the pics and comments. I am reading all of Delmar's analyses carefully. I had not seen the pictures before.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2004
  13. Elle

Elle Member

Then if you're truly reading Delmar England's analysis, you don't have time to play around with votes, do you?

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

BobC

You still have the ability to crack me up! Your oh-so-subtle sarcasm re: John and Patsy always has me LOL.

How hard is it for two adults to subdue and murder a helpless six-year-old? How hard is it for a Drama Queen almost-Miss America to stage a violent sexual crime?

Bob, I hope you and I see these Ramsey creeps brought to justice in our lifetime. :highfive:

15. BobC

We're growing old waiting Lurker! Maybe they'll bring charges against Miss Patsy from Beyond the Grave! It'll be very Beetlejuice!

16. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

This sounds like a case for your time travelling superheroes, B'C.
    :hypno:

(Look out for falling phone booths!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice