Cybersleuths has been freed!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Groo has revoked Candy's posting privledges...apparently Candy went postal and attacked people on the Peterson thread.

Guess no one was left on the JonBent forum to attack.

2. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

hahahaa! Just posted this news to the Daily and to Fire in the Hole!

Too bad, Groo. Your ship has sunk. Couldn't happen to a nicer girl.

We told you so.

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I was just going to post it...lol

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#f7f7f7><TD vAlign=top align=left width="18%">[font=Verdana, Arial]Groo [/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial]Member
    Member # 291

[/font]</TD><TD align=left>[​IMG] [font=Verdana, Arial]posted 11-12-2004 03:57 PM [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [/font]<HR style="COLOR: #dedfdf" SIZE=1>[font=Verdana, Arial]candy's posting privileges have been revoked.

--------------------
    Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance
    [/font]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Dog! I've got to go see this.

5. Show Me

Where will Candy land? Purg is one choice.

Candy has gotten herself kicked off so many forums, she may have to start her own....Like the 'We Hate the Thems and Theys Forum' or the 'Groupies For Lawyers Forum'.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Still Celebrating!

What a wonderful double verdict day! :thumbsup: Forever, I will remember Miss Mary Mac going down with Scaught Peterson as society is protected a little further from the monsters that prey.

Now........someone tell me that Imon and Candy are not the same person.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    RR

7. Show Me

Candy who? (sorry I couldn't resist!)

Double victory ...one locked out, one locked in.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Words Can't Describe........

:weaklink: :survivor: :banned: :gomods: :jumpie: :highfive:
    :freecs: :toast:

:bee:
    :mears:

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

As long as groo is running the place it's still in lock down. She'll let candy reregister.

10. WiltonJr

WiltonJr Member

She just landed her broom there at Purg to announce she has her own private forum that no one else is invited to join.

Makes a lot of sense to me.

11. Show Me

LOL...its the secret forum no one else can see...except Candy and her alters. May she be happiest posting and praising herself and her lawyer gods.

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Too freaking bad grooo let Candy ruin CS before she finally banned her. I suspect it wasn't groooooo's idea to ban her. Candy pulled her crap on the Peterson thread, and the moderators there called her on it. Like Tricia said, Candy did a heck of a lot worse on the JBR forum, but grooooooo banned everyone except Candy. I'm not giving groooooo the credit for this - she may have been the one to announce it, but she's not the one who made the decision. As far as I'm concerned, grooooooo should be the next to go for the way she treated the posters who belonged to CS long before Candy joined - those who were attacked by Candy and only tried to defend themselves.

My most fervant hope, now, is that Candy gives to groooooo the same kind of abuse grooooo allowed Candy to give all of us. She needs a good dose of psychoCandy at full meltdown.

13. WiltonJr

WiltonJr Member

LOL Not too long after Candy made her announcement, her alter "Rachel" came running behind, squealing and asking for the link to Candy's new home of self-love.

14. Show Me

Well there you go....the forum is complete, membership closed.

Think of all the extra bandwidth CS would of have if they'd let Candy delete her threads first! (Which is what HIR usually does when peod at the world of 'thems' and 'theys'.)

Don't any of you posters go stealing unposted posts from Candy's secret forum.

Hey...wait a minute. If Candy told us she has a secret forum, how can it be secret anymore???

15. Prairie

Prairie Member

And the return of Skydog. What's happening?

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I hope this is good news and Skydog stays at Cybersleuths.

For those who don't know Skydog was one of the first on the scene of case. He started CS in 1997 I think. Then he disappeared and CS went to hell thanks to a poster named Candy. Now Candy is gone and Skydog is posting.

I do hope CS returns to the mighty forum it once was. It was really fun.

Tricia

17. Prairie

Prairie Member

Right you are, Tricia (as usual). I hope it's a good omen.

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Prarie if I am not mistaken you are a member at CS correct?

Please keep us posted and tell Skydog "Welcome Back." He was missed.

I would do it myself but I was banned. Imagine that. Of course I asked to be banned but what the hay right? :genie:

19. Prairie

Prairie Member

Yep, Prairie/PrairieGirl/AutumnBorn/psychob*tchfromh*ll (loving term used by my husband) here.

All the good posters get banned from CS. Not me, though. Perhaps it's because my husband is right...something for me to think about, I suppose.

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I figured cybersleuths was free, but not the swamp. The :skank: wasn't asking for membership money a few months back; she was asking for candy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice