Think the Ramsey case is dead? HA! Here are a few bits and pieces for you

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hi Kids,

I'm back. Had to spend a lot of time at www.websleuths.com due to the Peterson case. We actually have a great group over there. Over 25 hundred members and no one has been arressted yet for threats. LOL

Anyway I am back here for awhile with lots to tell you.

First off, we continue the fight the good fight as far as the fraudulant Professor Michael Tracey. So far we have been able to keep his latest crock out of the U.S. but it is an uphill battle. Can you believe it? This guy should be laughed out of his job and there are still people who want to give this slimy fraud creep the time of day. Well it won't happen as long as we are here right? We won't sit by and let Tracey call an innocent man a killer and a rapist among other things. All so he can make his fame off the body of JonBenet Ramsey.

For those of you who are not famliar with Michael Tracey and his croc-o-crap please read this forum located here.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249

In some none too suprising news the Boulder D.A. has refused to come out and say that Tracey's latest suspect is a totallly innocent person. Par for the course for the Boulder D.A. Let an innocent person swing in the wind while the real killers enjoy the life in Michigan.

Speaking of the "killas" there is a picture of Patsy Ramsey in a local newspaper in Michagan. It seems that this latest picture shows the terrible toll her latest chemo has taken. I should be recieving it soon. I will post it ASAP.

All activities involving the Fox case have come to a halt until the motion to dismiss is decided upon. For Fox's sake this case should dismissed and Leroy Lincoln Wood should be smacked up the side of the head for even filing a stupid suit like this. Decision will come down in December.

We are coming up on the 8 year annivesary of the JonBenet tragedy. Can you beleive it?

We are planning another trip in April to Boulder. I bet the Boulder and Colorado State Government people can't wait to see us again. LOL.

You see my dear friends, there is lots to do. This case will never go away. We won't let it until the real killer(s) are brought to justice.

So what did I miss while I was gone?

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Me, Tricia, you missed me didn't you..... :yes:

3. Tricia

OMG YES. I MISSED YOU. WHERE WERE YOU? ARE YOU OK?

I feel so guilty leaving my kids at ffj for so long.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Of course Gigax is not cleared....John Ramsey told us the whole world killed JonBenet!

If Tracey airs the crockumentary, I've no doubt Gigax will have to sue to clear his name, which will expose Tracey as the slimy dumb :(:(:( he is.

Patsy on chemo again? How many times has it been, I've lost track.

I won't be able to do Boulder, but I wish all who do get the chance to go -luck and a great time...plus someone must drink a drink for me.

I wish Fox wouldn't settle, though I feel they will...at the very least I pray the Rams are force to pay the Fox lawyers fees.

5. Tricia

Fox won't settle but I bet the judge dismisses the case. The judge should. It's such a stupid lawsuit.

The judge should dismiss the case, stand up, walk over to Leroy Lincoln Wood, and smack him with her/his gavel. This is a waste of the courts time.

Leroy thought he could get a bit of pocket change but he didn't realize that Fox wouldn't fold like other media outlets.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Nice to see you back again, Tricia. You were missed! Not an easy task running two web sites. I was a member of Websleuths a long time ago, but just don't have enough time to be on more than one these days. It seems to be doing very well. I just browsed through Bluecrab's post about Burke's interview, and I still feel the same about Burke, as I did way back, when I first read it, a very long time ago.

Burke Ramsey behaved like a child who was well programmed by Patsy and John Ramsey, as in "he was too much on guard with his replies to all the questions asked." His answers were not what one would have expected from a nine year old boy whose younger sister had just been killed.

The Boulder Police should never have allowed Burke Ramsey to leave the Ramsey home that fatal morning of the 26 December, 1996, but we all know this, don't we? The video tapes in our heads still play very clearly all of the Ramsey tactics used that day.

7. Tricia

You're right Elle. Something is not right with Burke's answers.

When Elizabeth Smart went missing her poster was everywhere. Scared the hell out of all the kids, including my son. Times that fear by a million and you should have what Burke is feeling. Total terror. But no, he is well programmed at this tender age.

Damn. I wish I knew exactly what happened that night.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Count me in. I want to meet some of you Bees in person. :)

9. Tricia

Cool Cherokee. I'll email you the details.

Get ready for a wild trip. Boulder is actually a fun town and we were welcomed with open arms. Even if some of those "arms" were totally fake in their wecoming.

10. Little

Little Member

I thought this was an interesting comment by LLW.

Little

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Tricia

check your inbox.

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

14. Cherokee

Gee. I hope this little outing doesn't ruin my totally pristine reputation. We WILL have chaperones, won't we?

-----

I was in Boulder last March. There was enough metal in the faces of the people along Pearl Street Mall to make a good sized barbed wire fence.

Not that there's anything wrong with THAT.

I just hope Mary Keenan will level with us, and tell us what she uses for a spine. The poor lady is missing so many parts. She's already sold her conscience to the Ramseys ... and there's no sign of her brain.

15. Tez

Tez Member

She sold her conscience long before the Ramsey case. JMO

16. Cherokee

Good point, Tez.

17. Niner

Niner Active Member

Hey Tricia - did you notice there were 10,072 people viewing the site waiting for the verdict Friday, 11/12 - ??!! WOW ! that's a bunch! :jumpie: :jumpie:

RIGHT!

well - as it gets closer - I'll let you know how my funds are, as the Huz and I are planning on going to Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Lichenstein and Latvia, oh & Sweden in the month of September! Going to visit my brother and mother in Riga, Latvia - which is the purpose of the trip - to celebrate my Mom's 85th birthday!! and then before we go home to visit with my sister and her husband in Sweden. The trips thru Germany, etc. are just because - as we will be over in Europe - WHY NOT!!??!! I've been to those countries in 1984 with my Mom and I find them the most beautiful!! So I wanted to show my Huz, as his parents come from Switzerland, he wanted to go there too!
    So I'll see as it gets closer - but I'll keep my fingers crossed I can make it to Boulder too!!

Nope - I saw you over at Websleuths posting - didn't know you weren't posting here - :winko:

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

LOL! I sure hope the judge lets this go to trial - I would LOVE to see FOX put on some of that evidence that we ALL would like to see!!

Did you hear that Wood is taking the Kobe civil suit to California, as Colorado has a 'limit' on their civil lawsuits!!! Can you believe that!?? It's ALL about the money with this guy! :rage:

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm glad you're back, Tricia - very glad. I hope you've had a chance to visit the wounded's forum.

20. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Never Mind Boulder!

Niner! Is there any way that we can book with you and you husand for your European tour? (Sorry Trica, I lost it when I heard this fabulous excursion description....).....I want to go! Why do all of my relatives live in places where we have already been or where we are not interesting in going??!) OH WELL! Guess there are worse things....

Booking for Niner's tour!
    Voyager

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice