Patsy's Third Bout with Ovarian Cancer.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks to Jayelles for the link and to a friend in Charlevoix for sending me the picture of Patsy.

Here is the link to the "prayer" information on Patsy that Jayelles found for us.

http://www.revivalnow.com/PrayerPro...54&id=31&style=

Below is a picture of Patsy from The Charlevoix Courier October 27th. 2004. I cut off the heading because it was so big. The whole headline reads:

Fashion Show Raises Money for Cancer Patients.

Patsy has lost her hair.

I truly pray, with all my soul, that she becomes well again. I wouldn't wish this on anybody.

Tricia

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2004
  2. Tricia

Not to leave John out of the picture.

Rumor has it that John truly did not like his Republican opponent Mr. Kevin Elsenheimer. Yet, in true Ramsey fashion, John presents a "united front."

The picture below is from The Charlevoix Courier Wednesday October 20, 2004

My thanks to the wonderful friend in Charlevoix for the pictures.

Attached Files:

• john.gif
      john.gif
      File size:
      80.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for the update and photos Tricia. I also wish Patsy Ramsey and anyone else in the photo who is dealing with Cancer, all the best with their treatment. I hope they can beat it. I think Patsy Ramsey looks quite well here.

4. Prairie

Prairie Member

It creeps me out that Patsy's sitting there with that cute little girl. Somebody's mother is nutty.

5. Quinn

Quinn Member

If Patsy doesn't win this battle(i don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, It is a horrible thing to go thru)I hope when she gets to the pearly gates her daughter is there to help God make his final decision.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Cancer is a horrible, insidious disease ... and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I do find it interesting that Patsy is seated front and center in the photo. All the other people are grouped around her as if they are her supporting cast.

Is it because she was the prime mover in making the fashion show happen? Is it because she is the most famous of those who participated?

7. Tricia

Cherokee, you bring up an interesting question.

My guess is if Patsy did not organize it she was, at the very least, heavily involved.

She looks quite lovely I think. Although it does appear she has lost her hair.

I am certain Patsy and John will continue to be in the news. At least locally.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thanks

Patsy looks like she is doing just fine to me. When my late sister-in-law fought the cancer that took her from us, it was plain to see that the woman was sick and it had nothing to do with her hair loss.

I am more upset that the little girl in the picture had to know just who she was placed next to.........not that Patsy is going to up and kill her right there or anything........unless the kid wakes her up with :(:(:(:(y sheets after a long day, of course.

RR

9. Tricia

I don't know about you all but Patsy always looks so well put together to me. It is amazing.

When my mother went through her chemo it was horrible. She looked drawn, pale, and down right sick.

Patsy waits until she looks stronger before she appears in public I guess.

RiverRat and Prairie, it is strange that they sat Patsy next to a little girl considering what most people in the country believe about the murder of JonBenet. Hopefully by the time this sweet child is grown up we will know the truth. Then she will really have a picture to remember.

10. Elle

Elle Member

River, Sorry about your sister-in-law not surviving her illness, and hope your happy memories of her shine through.

Tricia, Sorry to hear your mother also went through a very trying time with Cancer. I was unaware of this. .

As for Patsy, she does know the tricks of the trade to look better. Half her life has been taken up with doing exactly just that. Walking the boards in the Beauty Pageants. To me, Patsy also looks the type of woman who has never been the "anorexic" thin type of woman, and she does have that inner stamina of survival, when you consider all she has come through. Add her strong religious beliefs, and you do have a woman who puts up a very strong fight, regardless of whatever that "fight" is. We have all witnessed it! I would say Patsy thrives on it.

There's no doubt about it, Patsy Ramsey is one very strong woman. I can see the look of "defiance and determination" in her face.

11. messiecake

messiecake Member

It just surprises me that Patsy being so ill would be able to model in a fashion show,campaign for her husband etc as ,everyone else has discussed ,thats not usually the norm for cancer paitients(I know my MIL and Grandmother,both cancer survivors,couldnt go out to eat during their respective treatments let alone appear in newspapers!).
    Everyone is different I guess but its just struck me as odd thats all.

I dont wish cancer on anyone *but* Im not going to be sending Miss Patsy flowers and a get well card anytime soon-if you catch my drift.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2004
  12. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

--

".not that Patsy is going to up and kill her right there or anything."

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Patsy Ramsey

JonBenet will be dead eight years this Christmas.

Patsy is still the doyenne of Charlevoix.

Some day justice will triumph.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Lurker. It's almost as if she has to keep a strong hold of a special position there, and show everyone she is still functioning; still in charge..

15. RiverRat

Still my favorite Patsy Pic....

Talk about Mommie Dearest.

Attached Files:

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

LOL :mears: it is pretty much my favorite too!!!

Patsy is telling JOHN she is STILL in charge!

17. RiverRat

And just in case my favorite Patsy Picture is unable to perform its duty....Ladies and gentlemen........The First Runner Up is.........

Attached Files:

18. DocG

DocG Banned

I hope all of you have enough humility to realize that you could be wrong and Patsy could be totally innocent. As I see this case, and as you know I've studied it very closely for years, it seems highly unlikely she could be involved. It's certainly possible that I'm wrong and you-all are right. But she COULD be innocent, all of you could be wrong about her, that possibility is VERY real -- and until we know the truth, I suggest you try to put yourself in her place and make an attempt to treat her with just a bit more respect and sympathy.

19. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I found out tonight at work that one of our HR women is terminally ill with cancer. My officemate told me, and seemed surprised that I didn't already know (I've been at this company since late June). My officemate told me the HR woman wore a wig to cover the hair she's lost-- although being a big dummy, I never noticed. I feel like I should get to know her before it's too late.

I don't know what's up with Patsy Ramsey--my attention to this case is almost nill at this point. I used to think people were mean mocking her perrenial bouts with cancer but these days I have to wonder why her ordeal isn't kept, by her, more low-key. I think Patsy likes the spotlight, obviously, but that doesn't mean she's not sick. I'm reminded of Patti Labelle who's had three sisters die of cancer , and she, for a while, would talk about cancer at every show and in her memoirs. I think Patti is saying loud and clear that she might be next

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

First of all - I'd be wary of people saying that someone is terminally ill just because that person has cancer. I'll tell you why.

My Hubby and I are originally from another area. He moved here a couple of years before we married and I joined him after we married. BEFORE we got married (and this is important for timing), a friend of my Hubby's informed me that my doctor's wife had cancer and was "nearly dead". I remember him saying it vividly. I was shocked and upset because she had an 18 month old baby at the time. Hubby's friend knew my doctor and his wife because his parents were their neighbours and friends.

Guess what? She's still alive and well. We've been married for 21.5 years so she was "nearly dead" more than 22 years ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice