Article about beating polygraphs

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

2. Elle

Elle Member

This is an interesting article Jayelles, and I'm going to print it and read at leisure. Thank You for posting it. What great lengths the Ramseys went to, to have this Polygraph done, so that they could have the results published. If they truly were innocent, they didn't even have to bother.

Last night on A & E, I watched the story of young 7 year old Adam Walsh "for the first time" lured away from Sears by a Creep. I didn't think I would be able to finish watching it because of the two insane characters Ottis Toole and Henry Lee Lucas It was heartbreaking to see John Walsh and his wife, pale faced and very distraught about their little missing boy, and my mind went back to seeing Patsy and John Ramsey made up to the hilt talking on TV about JonBenét. What a contrast! Unbelievable!

I know this "CNN Ramsey TV appearance" has been discussed before, and the difference in seeing other victims parent's grief and the Ramsey's grief is quite startling.

For those who may want to revise., from Google:

John Walsh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    [size=-1]... suspect in Adam's abduction and murder, Ottis Toole, a psychopath associated with prolific killer Henry Lee Lucas, was never charged in the Adam Walsh case. ... [/size]
    [size=-1][/size]
    [size=-1]I don't watch "Cold Cases" every night because it's too distressing, but I didn't know the full story of little Adam Walsh, and after last night's episode, I'm sure many females signed up for a self defence course. [/size]

There was another case where a young woman walked into her bathroom and her killer was standing in the bath, having slipped through the small window above her bath; through a window which was supposed to be too narrow for anyone to slip through. For those of you on this forum who have a window like this, DON'T LEAVE IT OPEN! THIS WAS THE ONLY WINDOW OPEN IN THIS WOMAN'S HOUSE.
    [size=-1]

[/size]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice