Mary Keenan wants a raise!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Texan, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

I say bullsmit to this.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Me too Thor!

Soooooo Mary Keenan who wants a $40,000.00 raise thinks an intruder killed JonBenet?

Is this really true?....or could it be Keenan was influenced by the Ramsey Spin Team she employed to solve the murder?

Nah.....Keenan needs the money to bail her adult children out of their numerous drunk driving charges. Priorities, priorities.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

OMG, is this woman for real? She is THE most unprofessional prosecutor I've ever seen, bar none; yet, she has the balls to suggest she has made the DA's office better? She and mame Suma must be related - they both believe they are God's gift to the world when in truth, they are both idiots.

If Keenan were operating in these woods, the only raise she would get would be at the end of someone's shoe. Does Boulder even have a clue of what a fool Keenan looks like to the rest of the country?

Nice of her to bring up a $40,000 raise after the election. She's not worth $40,000 total, much less a raise of $40,000.

5. Tez

Tez Member

This woman has no shame does she?

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Is she drunk?!

BOULDER, Colo. -- The Boulder County district attorney is asking for a big raise.

Mary Keenan thinks the county should pay her another $40,000 for a total of $150,000 a year. She said she's improved the reputation of the office since taking over three years ago and made it more productive -- paying attention to smaller cases as well as the more controversial ones.

Keenan said the office had been neglected for two decades. Former District Attorney Alex Hunter served for 28 years and was the top prosecutor at the time of the JonBenet Ramsey slaying.

She believes an intruder most likely killed the 6-year-old.

:404:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice