John & Patsy Ramsey - Available for Speaking Engagements

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Nov 27, 2004.

1. VP

VP Member

http://www.nashspeakers.com/cgi-bin/speakers/display.pl?speaker=638

John & Patsy Ramsey
    Author, Entrepreneur, Businessman

TRAVELS FROM:
    Michigan

EVENT TYPES OR TOPICS:
    Civic Groups, College, Fundraisers, Motivational/Inspirational, Marriage, Public School, Church, Women's, Youth, Media, Parenting, Safety & Security, Coping with Change, Health Issues, Men's, Family

FEE:
    Call Us

"On Christmas night, 1996, John and Patsy Ramsey’s daughter, JonBenét, was slain by a vicious killer. This tragic murder has become one of the most notorious unsolved crimes of the century. Rumors and false allegations leaked by local authorities and fostered by a hungry media fueled speculation that the parents were guilty despite their insistence on innocence."
    >Snip<
    "Now, several years since JonBenet’s death the Ramseys continue to try and rebuild their lives following their ordeal. A Boulder, Colorado grand jury refused to indict them for lack of evidence, and a Federal judge in Atlanta, Georgia issued a 93 page report citing unquestionable evidence of the intruder who killed their daughter."

Bold emphasis mine. Here's what I don't get - they will not go away, why? John loses an election and they immediately find another way to keep themselves in the public eye - for a fee. Why not volunteer their services and experience to organizations that find missing children or advocacy groups for murdered children?

Why doesn't Patsy, like countless other survivors of cancer, go out and tell her incredible story to other cancer survivors? What an inspiration it would be, no?

She looks pretty darn good in this picture, doncha think? What's up with their eyes though? Is John winking or did someone edit too much in an effort to erase their wrinkles?

Attached Files:

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Hi VP,

well now, it seems they are willing to talk about "health issues" but only for a fee. hmmmmmmm And also they are available for fund raisers. Now why didn't I think of that during my own little campaign. I could have had the Ramseys help me for a fee of course! Oh my.

3. VP

VP Member

Oh Zoom....

I might be too cynical, they could very well be giving their fee money to the JBR foundation.

Oh, just coming through my earpiece, the JBR foundation is defunct? Nevermind.

I wonder how much they would charge Robert Cook to speak at one of his fundraisers. Would they be willing to speak at the NSFAAP (National Society For Arrogant A$$ Psycopaths), or would that be a conflict of interest?

4. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

I don't get this..

"Federal judge in Atlanta, Georgia issued a 93 page report citing unquestionable evidence of the intruder who killed their daughter.""

Does anyone have a copy of this? Don't remember this at all.

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

John & Patsy Ramsey
    Author, Entrepreneur, Businessman

TRAVELS FROM:
    Michigan

EVENT TYPES OR TOPICS:
    Civic Groups, College, Fundraisers, Motivational/Inspirational, Marriage, Public School, Church, Women's, Youth, Media, Parenting, Safety & Security, Coping with Change, Health Issues, Men's, Family

FEE:
    Call Us

Oh my God!!!! Look at some of the topics.....Parenting.....Safety & Security ( wonder if this includes how to turn on your Security System, which is something the Ramseys have not mastered after one killing and two or three burglaries.)

Fee: $1,180.00,.....one thousand in twenty dollar bills, 180 in ten dollar bills. The delivery will be exhausting so I'd advise you to be well rested and don't talk to any stray dogs on the way. We'll be monitoring you for any deviations to our instructions on Speech Fee delivery.

6. Elle

Elle Member

VP They are still anxious to see $$$ in the bank for their public appearances. Volunteering their services won't make any money for them.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks VP for starting this thread.

I checked a few months back and found out their fee was $3,500 plus expenses. First class of course.

I doubt their speaking careers are taking off.

8. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

They probably aren't getting many engagements, we would see stories on them.

Besides, John is unemployed and they are "destitute", remember?

9. Show Me

Whooo....$3,500!!!!!! For an hour or two of BSing Ramsey style.

First class expenses...what is coach below them?

You know what I wish? The FBI would have the Ramseys speaks as guests on the topic of Safety and Security.

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Lying Liars

Yes, Show Me, and I would especially like to hear their talk on how to beat a polygraph.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Great idea, SM

Patsy could always give advice on how to walk the boards for the pageant walks and beauty contests.

.I'm still dealing with looking at John Walsh and his wife, pale and distraught, tears running down their faces, as they asked for help on TV if anyone had any infomation of their little boy Adam, who was abducted from a Sear's store. . It was heartbreaking. I just saw it for the first time a few nights ago, and I can't get over the difference of the Ramsey's on CNN shortly after JonBenét's death. Patsy's face was well made up. By herself? By CNN? Who cares! I remember reading Patsy said they were picked up in a tacky old car. Something wrong with this picture "Show Me," Isn't there?

12. Elle

Elle Member

Reading over this Christmas letter doesn't half tell you a lot about Patsy Ramsey. "LOOK AT ME FOLKS! JUST LOOK AT HOW WONDERFUL WE ALL ARE!" Oh how I hate this type of Christmas letter. I receive them from a few people myself. Puke city!

What about the children who don't do so well in life? They sure wouldn't have fitted into Patsy's perfect family, would they? What would Patsy have had to say about a little child who was a failure in her Christmas letter?
    Her family was so perfect in all she listed below. Is it any wonder Burke and JonBenét were stressed out and betwetters? Why on earth could she not have concentrated more on this most important part of life for her two children than the other achievments? Why? Because there would have been no public kudos showered upon her for this. It wouldn't have made the local newspapers.

JOHN AND PATSY RAMSEY 1996 CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER

Dear Friends & Family,

It's been another busy year at the Ramsey household. Can't believe its almost over and time to start again!

Melinda (24) graduated from Medical College of Georgia and is working in Pediatric ICU at Kennestone Hospital in Atlanta. John Andrew (20) is a Sophomore at the University of Colorado.

Burke is a busy fourth grader where he really shines in math and spelling. He played flag football this fall and is currently on a basketball binge! His little league team was #1. He's lost just about all of his baby teeth, so I'm sure we'll be seeing the orthodontist in 1997!

JonBenet is enjoying her first year in 'real school.' Kindergarten in the Core Knowledge program is fast paced and five full days a week. She has already been moved ahead to first grade math. She continues to enjoy participating in talent and modeling pageants. She was named "America's Royale Tiny Miss" last summer and is Colorado's Little Miss Christmas. Her teacher says she is so outgoing that she will never have trouble delivering an oral book report!

John is always on the go travelling hither and yon. Access recently celebrated its one billion $$ mark in sales, so he's pretty happy! He and his crew were underway in the Port Huron to Mackinac Island yacht race in July, but had to pull out mid way due to lack of wind. (Can you believe that?) But, his real love is the new 'old looking' boat, Grand Season, which he spent months designing.

I spend most of my 'free time' working in the school and doing volunteer work. The Charlevoix house was on the home tour in July and will likely appear in one of the Better Homes & Gardens publications in 1997. On a recent trip to NYC, my friend and I appeared amid the throng of fans on the TODAY show. Al Roker & Bryant actually talked to us and we were on camera for a few fleeting moments!

We are all enjoying continued good health and look forward to seeing you in 1997! One final note ... thank you to all my 'friends' and my dear husband for surprising me with the biggest, most outrageous 40th birthday bash I've ever had! We'll be spending my actual birthday on the Disney Big Red Boat over the new year!

Merry Christmas and much love,
    The Ramseys

13. Show Me

Exactly! Like where to shop for Polygraphs-R-Us.

Elle it makes me want to puke, the Christmas letter. Brag, brag and more brag, while trying to give the appearance of modesty.

Melinda was some kind of nurse, yet Patsy gives the impression she's a doctor. Like what's wrong with wanting to be a nurse? It's a noble profession...where would we be without the comforting presense of dedicated nurses?

And yeah, I do know a few, thank goodness it's only a few people like that, and none of them closer than mere acquaintances. I've no time for people who think themselves super human.

14. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Yep, meeting Al Roker and getting on tv for a few seconds was so important that it's part of the Christmas letter.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Unfortunately, we all know people who send boasting Christmas letters like this, when all we truly want to hear is "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year." John Ramsey was very happy celebrating the one billion $$ mark with Access.

Yes, the Ramseys must miss this type of glory in their lives, with all their recent endeavours to keep in the public eye. Patsy must have a long list as long as the ransom note, checking them off as they fail.

16. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm available for speaking arrangements.

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hey, Bob,

You'd make those Ramseys look like pikers. You'd be a helluva lot more entertaining and informative. So would most of our FFJ posters.

Where do we go to sign up? :hiya:

18. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Sewing Machine

I'll talk for hours about my sewing machines for free! I can work my sewing machines into most dicussions :aprop:

19. messiecake

messiecake Member

Think they do q & a at the end?? :cool2:

20. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Thanks Lurker!

That was sweet! Hey--let's take up a collection and get the Ramseys to come face FFJ as a "speaking arrangement."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice