UPDATE: Fox Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Deja Nu, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Just checked the online docket. The hearing on Fox's motion to dismiss was held yesterday, Dec. 2, 2004, as scheduled. There is no ruling entered yet on the docket, which probably means the judge has taken it under advisement (a fancy way to say he wants to ponder it) and should be issuing a ruling within the next 2 weeks. Everything else is on hold awaiting that decision. Judge Figa heard the motion, not Judge Coan, the magistrate judge.

I'll keep checking, so stay tuned. :rolleyes:

2. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

DejaNu said:
    "There is no ruling entered yet on the docket, which probably means the judge has taken it under advisement .."

Either that, or Candy has instructed him not to publically announce his decision so as to prevent it from being known to the gutter. :nono:

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Rachel, I am sure you will be nosing around here so this is for you.. :dogpee:

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks DejaNu. You are a sweetheart to keep us up to date on this case.

I predict it will get thrown out. This was the most lame a$$ excuse for a lawsuit I have ever heard about.

Betcha Wood is praying that it gets thrown out. He is way out of his league on this one.

4. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Hey, Driver! Good to "see" ya!

I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that update thread. I should have checked with Know-It-All first who controls the universe and especially the legal world. All I did was read the entries on the online docket...yeah, like the COURT knows anything, eh???? :lame:

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You speak the truth.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I know YOU speak the truth.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You speak the truth, Jayelles. Great post!!!!!!

8. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for the update, Deja. Appreciate all the hard work you do for us here.

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

DejaNU

Shame on you! Stealing public documents from a public website! What will you think of next? You've already posted them 13 minutes before anyone else.

Seriously, though, thanks for the heads-up. I have a feeling this bogus suit will be thrown out for lack of merit.

There goes Patsy's Christmas spending spree!

10. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Lurker, my bad! LOL

Seriously, I'm hoping the suit won't get dismissed, even though it is a huge stretch of the facts indeed, just so the Rs and Smit will finally be examined by incredibly skilled lawyers and the intruder theory can be proven the bunk that it has always been. I've grown so SICK of hearing nothing but that since the GJ disbanded.

I've been wondering too if Gov. Owens is having any clandestine input in how the court is handling this matter.....

Someone needs to do some research on Judge Figa to determine his social, political, financial/business and professional interests.

"Betcha Wood is praying that it gets thrown out. He is way out of his league on this one."

Trish, oh yeah! But wouldn't it be a treat to watch that ego go down in flames...just like Jesse James (thanks, Cher)

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I'm hoping it doesn't get thrown out, however I think it will. Fox better sue for legal expenses....why should the sue happy Rams get off scot free. (bad pun)

Jayelles, you speak the highest truth on the scale of truthfulness. You speak the apex of truthdom.

I am humbled by how much I have learned from the gutter...truly.

I am also filled with laughter over the lawyer groupie's... 'ahem'.... truth. Unfortunately such truth only exists in the mind of said lawyer groupie.

By the way....anyone heard when LW will sue ACR, Tricia, WY, Jayelles, Deja, RR etc? Since the Fox suit will soon be a part of the past...who's supposed to be sued first?

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Weeelll, I believe I am suppose to be sued first according to Lin Wood's little groupie Candy.

According to Candy the following is going to happen:

* Mary Keenan will arrest me for having "hot documents" on FFJ

*Mark Beckner will arrest me for obstruction of justice

*Linda Arndt is going to sue me because I posted public documents.

*Lin Wood is going to sue me on behalf of about half the nation because I am a "gutter gossip."

*Gov.Bill Owens is going to laugh me out of the state.

*Fox News will take me off of their lawsuit and won't have anything to do with me.

Now if some of these things I have listed don't make any sense, don't worry. They really don't make sense. I am cracking myself up just reading this list.

Every one of these things Candy, aka Lin Wood's puppet, swore was going to happen to me.

Still waiting....

13. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Sorry guys, my bad. Candy's right and I'm a completely incompetent embarassment to the entire legal profession. There is an order on the docket resetting the motion to dismiss hearing for 12/20/04. I'll take my thirty thousand insults from the slut as just dessert. :curse:
    1:04-cv-01464-PSF-PAC Ramsey, et al v. Fox News Network LLC
    Phillip S. Figa, presiding
    Date filed: 07/16/2004 Date of last filing: 11/12/2004

Docket Information and Related Docket Entries
    Case 1:04-cv-01464-PSF-PAC
    Filed: 07/16/2004
    Entered: 07/19/2004
    Entered By: bpm,
    Event Name(s): Motion to Dismiss
    Full Docket Text:
    MOTION by defendant to dismiss amended complaint (bpm)
    Event Name(s): Response
    Full Docket Text:
    RESPONSE by plaintiffs to motion to dismiss amended complaint [0-1] (bpm)
    Filed: 07/16/2004
    Entered: 07/19/2004
    Event Name(s): Reply to Response to Motion
    Full Docket Text:
    REPLY memorandum by defendant in further support of motion to dismiss amended complaint [0-1] (bpm)
    Filed: 11/02/2004
    Entered: 11/04/2004
    Entered By: dlb,
    Event Name(s): Order Setting Hearing on Motion
    Full Docket Text for Document 36:
    ORDER Setting Hearing on dft's Motion to Dismiss: Motion Hearing set for 12/20/2004 09:00 AM in Courtroom A 602 before Judge Phillip S. Figaby Judge Phillip S. Figa on 11/2/04. (dlb, )

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Tricia - get it right please. Lin Wood is going to sue you on behalf of the WHOLE nation. Not just half.

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia,

They will have to find quite a big cell, because if you're jailed, we'll all be dragged in there with you, because we're all chained together- right?

16. Elle

Elle Member

17. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Thanks, Elle!

18. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I'm still waiting for Geraldo to sue me because I never said I heard the 911 call on his show.

19. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Are they going after the international posters with the CIA or the military? How FOS the oversized load (candyHAHAHA) is...as are the others with whom she has camraderie, those of equivalent ilk, cyberPWT.

20. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

I have a great idea for the next FFJ get-together. Let's hold it in Boulder en masse and meet at the BPD where we will demand being jailed together for 24 hours in memory of JonBenet. :verdict:

And then Candy can't threaten anyone again with lawsuits and jail cuz we'll have already been there. And for a far worthier cause then anything she can come up with!! :hood:

And Jayelles, while we're in the big house, you can dole out my just punishment :fishslap:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice