Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 50
  1. #37
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    Yes!!!

  2. #38

    Default

    The only "DNA" that's ever cleared the Ramseys is Don't Need Any DNA."

  3. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    we all think the rams are guilty,but no matter who is I hope the killer is found out. It is time to put this case to bed. JBR deserves that. If it is someone else and DNA can prove that let the long arm of the law smack the sh$t out of them. Death?
    We do? I think they are innocent victims whose daughter was killed by a violent sociopath. The DNA under her fingernails is when she was fighting for her life. BTW the DNA does not belong to her loving parents.

    The death penalty is definately out. They already tried to convict two innocent people.

  4. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    I hope it does to end the case . Altho the Rams will then be open to sue everyone and thier mother, Isn't that thier emo?

    I for one hope they sue the pants of of everyone and their mother. If it were my daughter and my life, it would certainly by my modus operandi.

  5. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Hornetsville, NY
    Posts
    8,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gossamer
    We do? I think they are innocent victims whose daughter was killed by a violent sociopath. The DNA under her fingernails is when she was fighting for her life. BTW the DNA does not belong to her loving parents.

    The death penalty is definately out. They already tried to convict two innocent people.

    Bullcrap. The DNA under her fingernails was old and degraded and most certainly did not get there by her fighting for her life.

    BTW, the DNA is so degraded, they couldn't tell if it came from a hippopotomus.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

    ---Kahlil Gibran---

  6. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,411

    Talking Gotcha, Troll!

    Now who was that swampster who always spelled "definitely" as "definately"?

    Jayelles, you are our linguistic expert here. Does that look familiar?

  7. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Bullcrap. The DNA under her fingernails was old and degraded and most certainly did not get there by her fighting for her life.

    BTW, the DNA is so degraded, they couldn't tell if it came from a hippopotomus.

    So when she was clawing at her neck trying to get the noose off, there is absolutley NO chance that she scraped against anything belonging to the killer.

    Everything about this case is degraded.

  8. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV
    Now who was that swampster who always spelled "definitely" as "definately"?

    Jayelles, you are our linguistic expert here. Does that look familiar?
    And your point is....

  9. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    827

    Default clawing

    She wasn't clawing at the noose. There is no evidence she clawed at anything.
    If she had, there would be more DNA material there and it would be in better shape. There are no claw marks on her neck. Only petechial hemorrhages. Allegedly her hands were tied.

    Oh - if she were killed by a violent sociopath there would be more violence inflicted. She wouldn't be all tucked in with her blanket.
    Last edited by Texan; January 24, 2005, 6:28 pm at Mon Jan 24 18:28:55 UTC 2005. Reason: to add something

  10. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Hornetsville, NY
    Posts
    8,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gossamer
    So when she was clawing at her neck trying to get the noose off, there is absolutley NO chance that she scraped against anything belonging to the killer.

    Everything about this case is degraded.
    There is absolutely no evidence she clawed at her neck - that's another jameson falsehood. The marks on her neck were not fingernail marks - they were petechia. There was no flesh under her fingernails.

    I would be interested, though, in knowing what you think she may have scraped against belonging to the killer that would show her DNA.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

    ---Kahlil Gibran---

  11. #47

    Default

    "Everything about this case is degraded."

    Huh! According to Aunt Pam, that is. However, since Aunt Pam's infamous claims like yours on LKL many years ago, the RST one by one has now publicly proclaimed to the contrary that nothing is degraded such that it now PROVES the Ramseys' innocence! Going both ways seems to be THE tack of the pro-Ramseys.

    According to Cellmark, the fingernail DNA contained two separate donors. One was JB and the other was too degraded to match anything or anyone.

    According to LaBerge, THE Denver CBI chemist, the speck of DNA found mixed with JB's blood on the panties is too insufficient to derive enough markers to match it to anyone. That is why CODIS came up with no match.

    The fibers from John's Israeli sweater found on JB's crotch were not degraded at all. The fibers found entwined in the "garotte," the paint tray and the duct tape matching Patsy's sweater jacket were not degraded at all.

    Unless you are claiming that Cellmark and CBI are as incompetent as you claim the BPD is, Gossamer, please inform us what OTHER forensic evidence is "degraded" and upon what expert opinion you base that conclusion.

  12. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    5,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV
    Now who was that swampster who always spelled "definitely" as "definately"?
    I'd say there was definAtely something "FISHy" about our new friend ;-) Perhaps someone's idea of SLAPstick comedy?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission



Similar Threads

  1. "Parents who kill their kids..."
    By koldkase in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 7, 2012, 3:17 pm, Sat Jan 7 15:17:55 UTC 2012
  2. Lacy officially "clears" Ramseys
    By Why_Nut in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: August 18, 2008, 5:07 pm, Mon Aug 18 17:07:47 UTC 2008
  3. "South Park," "SNL" & "Mad TV" Ramsey Episodes
    By RiverRat in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: September 2, 2006, 3:54 pm, Sat Sep 2 15:54:35 UTC 2006
  4. Think Parents Couldn't "Do That" to Their Kids?
    By Watching You in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 12, 2005, 4:39 pm, Sat Feb 12 16:39:10 UTC 2005
  5. "parents wouldn't do this"
    By BobC in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: February 5, 2005, 1:27 pm, Sat Feb 5 13:27:04 UTC 2005

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •