Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Yes!!!

The only "DNA" that's ever cleared the Ramseys is Don't Need Any DNA."

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    we all think the rams are guilty,but no matter who is I hope the killer is found out. It is time to put this case to bed. JBR deserves that. If it is someone else and DNA can prove that let the long arm of the law smack the sh$t out of them. Death?
    We do? I think they are innocent victims whose daughter was killed by a violent sociopath. The DNA under her fingernails is when she was fighting for her life. BTW the DNA does not belong to her loving parents.

The death penalty is definately out. They already tried to convict two innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    I hope it does to end the case . Altho the Rams will then be open to sue everyone and thier mother, Isn't that thier emo?

I for one hope they sue the pants of of everyone and their mother. If it were my daughter and my life, it would certainly by my modus operandi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gossamer
    We do? I think they are innocent victims whose daughter was killed by a violent sociopath. The DNA under her fingernails is when she was fighting for her life. BTW the DNA does not belong to her loving parents.

The death penalty is definately out. They already tried to convict two innocent people.

Bullcrap. The DNA under her fingernails was old and degraded and most certainly did not get there by her fighting for her life.

BTW, the DNA is so degraded, they couldn't tell if it came from a hippopotomus.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Talking Gotcha, Troll!

Now who was that swampster who always spelled "definitely" as "definately"?

Jayelles, you are our linguistic expert here. Does that look familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Bullcrap. The DNA under her fingernails was old and degraded and most certainly did not get there by her fighting for her life.

BTW, the DNA is so degraded, they couldn't tell if it came from a hippopotomus.

So when she was clawing at her neck trying to get the noose off, there is absolutley NO chance that she scraped against anything belonging to the killer.

Everything about this case is degraded.

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV

Jayelles, you are our linguistic expert here. Does that look familiar?
    And your point is....

Default clawing

She wasn't clawing at the noose. There is no evidence she clawed at anything.
    If she had, there would be more DNA material there and it would be in better shape. There are no claw marks on her neck. Only petechial hemorrhages. Allegedly her hands were tied.

Oh - if she were killed by a violent sociopath there would be more violence inflicted. She wouldn't be all tucked in with her blanket.
    Last edited by Texan; January 24, 2005, 6:28 pm at Mon Jan 24 18:28:55 UTC 2005. Reason: to add something

Quote Originally Posted by Gossamer
    So when she was clawing at her neck trying to get the noose off, there is absolutley NO chance that she scraped against anything belonging to the killer.

Everything about this case is degraded.
    There is absolutely no evidence she clawed at her neck - that's another jameson falsehood. The marks on her neck were not fingernail marks - they were petechia. There was no flesh under her fingernails.

I would be interested, though, in knowing what you think she may have scraped against belonging to the killer that would show her DNA.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

"Everything about this case is degraded."

Huh! According to Aunt Pam, that is. However, since Aunt Pam's infamous claims like yours on LKL many years ago, the RST one by one has now publicly proclaimed to the contrary that nothing is degraded such that it now PROVES the Ramseys' innocence! Going both ways seems to be THE tack of the pro-Ramseys.

According to Cellmark, the fingernail DNA contained two separate donors. One was JB and the other was too degraded to match anything or anyone.

According to LaBerge, THE Denver CBI chemist, the speck of DNA found mixed with JB's blood on the panties is too insufficient to derive enough markers to match it to anyone. That is why CODIS came up with no match.

The fibers from John's Israeli sweater found on JB's crotch were not degraded at all. The fibers found entwined in the "garotte," the paint tray and the duct tape matching Patsy's sweater jacket were not degraded at all.

Unless you are claiming that Cellmark and CBI are as incompetent as you claim the BPD is, Gossamer, please inform us what OTHER forensic evidence is "degraded" and upon what expert opinion you base that conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV
    I'd say there was definAtely something "FISHy" about our new friend ;-) Perhaps someone's idea of SLAPstick comedy?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission