John Scamsey on Today Show NOW

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 20, 2004.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I know that's it's early but let's hope that he and Katie do not break out the corpse photos.

RR

2. RiverRat

With Lin. In Denver. John's head bobs - licks lips. Misses JonBenet.

Lin gives props to Keenan for focusing on Intruder.

DNA evidence ignored by BPD. Keenan saved the day.

Katie slips Lin the tongue.

Trying to blame BPD for not investigating the 38 registered sex offenders.

12 year old girl assault. Similar to JBR.

God he is boring - where's my Patsy????

Her health is good. Had small spots. All is well now.

Some people believe that the Rams did it - he says to us that he lost his child and family honor - they struggle with that. Take away his honor and his life is done. Lin tells us to take a look at the evidence and not his receeding hairline.

Enjoy.

RR

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, dog, I wish I hadn't missed it. That Lin Wood, he's a charmer in front of the camera. That's what I thought when I saw him on the 48 hours show.

"Katie slips Lin the tongue." Say it ain't so!

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

"Exclusive interview with her father" coming up next ---

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It must have aired an hour later here. Lin Wood: I "do think" DNA will solve this case. Alot of what Wood thinks.

BPD is "reprehensible" for not following up on leads.

Stated that the other girl was 12 years old.

John Ramsey: "Very difficult to recover your name." Quotes Shakespeare.

Wood to Ramsey doubters: If they would "take a look at evidence and they'll learn they are wrong."

Thanks for the alert, RR. I enjoyed. Much more than the 48 hours thing.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well "take a look" at the ransom note and you'll see why the police didn't pursue the 38 sex offenders.

How odd they just ignore the real killer's 3 page calling card. Doesn't mention sex at all.

7. RiverRat

Thanks to Little

For Providing these stats on a different thread!

"To give you some perspective of the enormity of this investigation and the effort that has been put forth in solving this case, let me give you some statistics. Since we began our investigation in December, 1996, we have formally interviewed 590 people, some more than once; we have utilized 64 outside experts and consultants; we have investigated 68 people as possible suspects, plus an additional 54 convicted sex offenders as possible suspects; we have logged 1,058 items of evidence into property; over 500 pieces of evidence have been tested through federal, state and private labs; we conducted the investigation in 17 states; we have received approximately 3,400 letters and 700 phone tips; and we have spent approximately 22,000 hours investigating the case. Through the 28th of May we have spent $282,180 to cover overtime, travel and investigative expenses on this case."
    http://www.ci.boulder.co.us/comm/pr...Y/pr980602.html

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Isn't it just such a coincidence that 48 Whores runs the Fraud of the Century last night and today Lin Wood and John Ramsey appear on TODAY. I'm not a big conspiracy buff, but there has been a conspiracy going on in the JBR case since day one, and anyone who doesn't see it is blind. It started with the cozy relationship between Hunter's office and Hadden's law firm. Now Wood and the Ramseys and Ollie Puke and his ilk conspire with CBS to defraud the public. It is so obvious. The question is, why is CBS supporting the fraud? Who in CBS is behind this? This is so not right.

And, still, Mary Keenan refuses to rebutt any of it. Part of the conspiracy? By her silence, I would say yes.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

RR: "Take away his honor and his life is done."

Along about that time, he said it is "very difficult to recover your name."

That's what all this suing has been about, isn't it - how much the Ramsey name is worth. What dollar amount was placed on the loss of the Ramsey name, how much his name was worth then, what it's being valued at now. Pesonally, I don't think it's worth two cents now. And all the suing in the world isn't going to help.

The value of one's name is mentioned twice in scripture. Proverbs 22:1 says: "A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold."

Ecclesiastes 7:1 says: "A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth."

Thus endeth the lesson.

10. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Considering that Mr. Wood's appearance is required in a Denver district court today to defend against a motion to dismiss, this interview had to have been taped previously. So what? It blatantly reveals "afore thought" meaning this publicity campaign was planned to impact today's hearing. Pandering doesn't begin to describe Mr. Wood's strategy.

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

I decided awhile back to take this day off as a vacation day. I turned on the Today show and saw Lizard Tongue was being interviewed and that new evidence will take John & Patsy out from under that umbrella and Mr. Tongue would be on to discuss it. Then I see Limpy there and about puked. One of these idiots is bad enough first thing in the morning. Anyway, I noticed John's comments about his name, blah, blah. I also didn't see anything that convinced me this case is now solved (like the teaser was saying). I also am more than pithed that these people keep getting on TV saying that Judge Carnes exonerated them and it was an intruder. Lin Wood basically likes when he says these things. Judge Carnes did not say that, IMO.

Guys, I've been seeing this stuff on MSNBC today, and also Fox. They are all saying that basically, after 8 years, the Ramseys are innocent and all evidence points to an intruder. Even Fox said this, in light of the suit.

WY is right about a conspiracy, I believe. Keenan should step up and set the record straight, but she won't, and I believe WY is right. This spin is getting beyond old and is damned maddening.

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Couric is a 'Ho...

She will go down on anyone for ratings. :rant:

This is how Lin Wood would look after I went two rounds with him: :fight:

The other dance school kid was FOURTEEN!!! Why can't that 'ho Couric get it right? :weaklink:

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Nah.....'cause they'd have to admit to their errors and bogus reporting.

I suppose this is John's new excuse for not finding employement...his (barf) good name is gone, so no one will employ him.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Press secretary jameson is posting that Ramsey & Wood will be on CBS tomorrow morning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice