DA Skeptical about Latest Look at JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Little

Little Member

DA Skeptical about Latest Look at JonBenet Case AP

BOULDER, Colo. (AP) -- A televised report says DNA evidence points to an intruder as having killed six-year-old JonBenet Ramsey in Boulder, Colorado, in 1996. She was found beaten and strangled in the basement of her parents' home on December 26th.

The CBS report on "48 Hours Mystery" on Saturday says DNA collected at the crime scene points away from her parents -- John and Patsy Ramsey -- and is "now being used to check out dozens of suspects who were ignored for years.

The report also discusses parallels between the girl's death and the sexual assault of another Boulder girl on September 14th, 1997, who took dance lessons at the same school as JonBenet.

The "48 Hours Mystery" episode is the third in a series of investigative reports about the death of JonBenet Ramsey. It was co--produced by Michael Tracey of the University of Colorado Journalism Department.

A ago, Boulder County District Attorney Mary Keenan issued a statement saying the weight of the evidence was more consistent with an intruder killing JonBenet than the Ramseys committing the crime. Keenan could not be reached for comment on the latest report. But she said earlier this month she doubted the report would explore any new evidence.

The Ramseys moved to the Atlanta area, where JonBenet is buried, after her death. They now live in Michigan.
    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/georgia/news-article.aspx?storyid=29501

2. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"Skeptical" is putting it mildly I should think. :steamed: :curses:

Thanks, Little, for bringing us this news! :heart:

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

yep

""now being used to check out dozens of suspects who were ignored for years. "

Could someone name one of the dozen that was ignored?

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

That's it? The great rebuttal?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice