Attachments/Phone Logs/Letters

Discussion in 'Mystery Woman/Lee Hill/Alex Hunter' started by Tricia, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Dear Readers,

When we moved servers we lost all of our attachements. This included all of the attached info on this forum such as the Alex Hunter phone logs, Hunter's notes, letters to judges, and so on.

I take full responsiblity for not getting the info back up on the forum. I have it but my time is so limited. However, the forum doesn't make sense at times because we are dicussing something you may have not read. I am working on getting the attachments back up asap.

Until then if there is a certain attachment or letter you would like feel free to email me at tgrif@xmission.com I would be happy to send it to you.

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I would like a Steve Thomas attachment please.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Make that two.

:lick:
    RR

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Ummmmm Tricia,

do you have the Ramseys attached to the prison cell yet? I thought it might be in there somewhere. Oh please hurry and find it....ha

5. Tricia

I knew it. Only Freebird could take a bland statement about "attachments" turn into a lustful Steve Thomas comment.

You have a talent that runs deep my friend.

6. Tricia

I knew it twice.

7. Tricia

That is the atttachment I want to find the most. Heh.

8. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tricia,

You go, girl. :gavel: :wave:

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

LOL ..... :curtsey:

10. Quinn

Quinn Member

I'll Back That Up. I Wonder How Patsy Looks In Orange With Silver Bracletts? ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice